Review: Guardian Fidelity Title
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Charles

Houston, TX

#25 Apr 5, 2012
I sold my home and Robert wilburn closed the transaction. The lien on my home was never paid off. I contacted Guardian Fidelity and spoke with a Robert Kelley. He advised me than an employee had stolen over $100,000.00 and was sent to prison. I was also told that due to that theft they were not in a position to payoff my lien. In the meantime, the buyers were living there and I had no home and still paying on a mortgage. Needless to say, I took them to court before the receivership... I prevailed.
Policyholder

Humble, TX

#26 Apr 7, 2012
Charles wrote:
I sold my home and Robert wilburn closed the transaction. The lien on my home was never paid off. I contacted Guardian Fidelity and spoke with a Robert Kelley. He advised me than an employee had stolen over $100,000.00 and was sent to prison. I was also told that due to that theft they were not in a position to payoff my lien. In the meantime, the buyers were living there and I had no home and still paying on a mortgage. Needless to say, I took them to court before the receivership... I prevailed.
Great did you take them to Court in Harris County?

I haved had no luck with the Receivership..
ex share holder

Houston, TX

#27 Jun 25, 2014
Kirk Smith pleaded guilty to check kiting in Federal Court. He has had his sentencing postponed 3 times at this point. He and Liza Garza both pleaded guilty and await sentencing.
Ex Shareholder

Houston, TX

#28 Jul 24, 2015
Read the following link to get a clear picture of what took place. Mr. Smith ruined many lives in the wake of his immoral deeds and I believe should have to serve a lengthier sentence.

https://www.fbi.gov/houston/press-releases/20...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Repair/Handy Man (May '07) May 20 HandyjakHandymanS... 18
News LGI Homes offers home selection in Magnolia May 16 IWasHere 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
Review: Cypresswood Animal Clinic - Susan L Tho... (Mar '10) May 13 Mia 6
Tonya Adams Venturella May 12 guest 2
Review: Better Deal Auto Repair (Jun '08) May 5 Tenderheart 52
Bust in tomball May 5 Tomballpi 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Mortgages