College in The Woodlands - Morals, Ethics and Accountability
Posted in the Spring Forum
#1 Feb 21, 2013
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up.
Add your comments below
|Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16)||Aug 4||Real Conservative||7|
|Using pulpit for profit (Jan '08)||Jul '16||Freenow||73|
|Supporter waiting for Donald Trump at a campaig...||Jun '16||Would L||2|
|MWplanners.com Wedding Event Planners Coordinat...||Jun '16||TheCritics||1|
|Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10)||Jun '16||robert||994|
|Good Repair/Handy Man (May '07)||May '16||HandyjakHandymanS...||18|
|LGI Homes offers home selection in Magnolia||May '16||IWasHere||2|
Find what you want!
Search Spring Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC