Warning

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2010
This girl takes her child away from her father who is a good guy just was jobless for a while to move down here from Illinois after she met a 23 year old kid on a World Of Warcraft Video Game. She is 33 year old on her second child after her first one was taken from her by her mother since she liked to run the streets. She has stole credit cards and has a felony credit card fraud on her record and smokes pot around her kid. She cheated on her ex of 14 years multiple times and now is tell him that his child isn't his after he raised her and was there for the child for 2 years while she said she was going to work but was cheating on him with a Mexican bus boy at her job. She has lied saying that he beat her when she is bigger than him and can easily over power him. She claimed he raped her for years but hence being bigger and maybe stronger I personally don't believe her. They moved in with his family and his mother took care of everything paying for cloths diapers wipes and food. She also stole from his mother when she left, case report pending. She also used two kids on her taxes that weren't even hers to file her taxes for a bigger check. IRS is involved as we speak. She is hiding out in Spring Texas near Tree House Lane/Millgate Dr. I know both of them very well knowing her ex for years and her even more she is a compulsive lair and all over the internet with naked pictures. I for one want to warn everyone in Spring Texas that Shawn Marie Daniels is a liar, a cheat and overall bad person to be around. She knows the system and uses the sympathy factor with her lies. The kid/ young adult lives with his parents and has no idea what he has gotten himself in to. I for one hope they don't get had by this scam artist. He took her off the streets, and even went against his own family for love to be homeless with her. Watch Out!
birdy

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 7, 2010
tell me why would we believe you i mean yes i wont lie some of this sounds like it has some truth to it but its just so hard to chose sides.
Warning Spring

United States

#3 Sep 8, 2010
It was a warning dear.
birdy

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 8, 2010
I'd like to talk to you.
Warning Spring

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2010
Email?
that one bitch

Spring, TX

#6 Sep 29, 2012
hahaa ya the bitch is a nut stear away from shawn marie daniels and the dead beat she calls a husband!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Greater Houston area hospitals ranked on pain May 11 Fart Doc 4
Daytime hookup in Spring, TX May 10 MrPot42o 1
Casual Dating in Your Area May 10 MrPot42o 4
News People in Business May 5 Fartsalot 3
Review: National Air Of Texas (Feb '14) Apr 29 David 7
More from around the web

Spring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]