Death of Carrie Cox
Someone in tx

Garland, TX

#1 May 22, 2011
Does anyone know the circumstances of the death of Carrie Cox? I have searched news outlets and the Internet and can find nothing.
relative

Rowlett, TX

#3 May 22, 2011
FTWORLD wrote:
Suicide which is why it wasn't published.
Initially, but most recent information has that changing from suicide to homicide.
Nick

Chicago, IL

#7 May 22, 2011
Yeah I heard it was suicide too.
Nick

Chicago, IL

#8 May 22, 2011
This forum is acting weird. There was a message earlier that I can't find now:

"i talked 2 one of her close friends and she said it was siucide too, combination of the cyberbulying from her low life stalker and other personal problems. just google " http://lunatuna.baywords.com " and look at the cached pages that this guy wrote. after her death he took all the blogs down but the cached copies are still there (safe them while you can before they disappear). probably to cover his tracks.

'Let us learn to show our friendship for a man when he is alive and not after he is dead.'"
FTWorld

Germany

#9 May 23, 2011
That's very sad. If you see a link to a newspaper, please post it.
someoneCares

United States

#10 Jun 7, 2011
FTWORLD
Chiajna, Romania
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2 Sunday May 22
Suicide which is why it wasn't published.
FTWorld
Gunzenhausen, Germany
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#9 Monday May 23
That's very sad. If you see a link to a newspaper, please post it.
FTWorld - you move around quite a lot in one day or you just change your location for some reason.??
Damon87

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 28, 2011
Hey Nick I just read some of those pages you linked an
Damon87

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 28, 2011
oops I hit the Post button by accident. Anyway I read just read some of those blogs you linked and that guy is a complete coward. He's a big tuff guy sitting behind his computer 24/7 talking all that junk about Carrie. Hes a poster child for parental failure if Ive ever seen it. Did she know him IRL?
mjblanton

Humble, TX

#13 Jul 7, 2011
Damon87 wrote:
oops I hit the Post button by accident. Anyway I read just read some of those blogs you linked and that guy is a complete coward. He's a big tuff guy sitting behind his computer 24/7 talking all that junk about Carrie. Hes a poster child for parental failure if Ive ever seen it. Did she know him IRL?
Can you tell me where yopu went to read about this??
FTworld stalker

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 12, 2011
He is what he is....
ritsuka

Spring, TX

#15 Aug 15, 2011
i miss her so much :(... it's been 3 months today.
Curious

United States

#16 Sep 1, 2011
I know a Carrie and I'm wondering if this is the same one? How old was she? What was her occupation?
mark

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2011
relative wrote:
<quoted text>
Initially, but most recent information has that changing from suicide to homicide.
I was an old friend of hers from college. We were in a photography class together and got to know each other. It has been a while since I have talked to her but ran into her and her boyfriend earlier this year at a hockey game. Has there been any word on what happened?? I'm heart broken to hear about this...
Edp30

Houston, TX

#18 Dec 29, 2011
The investigation was concluded suicide.
Courtney King

Kenedy, TX

#19 Jan 31, 2012
mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I was an old friend of hers from college. We were in a photography class together and got to know each other. It has been a while since I have talked to her but ran into her and her boyfriend earlier this year at a hockey game. Has there been any word on what happened?? I'm heart broken to hear about this...
I was in photography with Carrie and Mark as well...that summer that cyber bully sent a message to my mom in regards to me and personal things.... as well as personal stuff about Carrie. I tried contacting Carrie but had no luck...

I just randomly thought about Carrie tonight and tried looking her up and came to this site...

Im sooooooo very sad to hear about the news of Carrie...we all got to know her in our photography class and she was a great person and photographer.
Sister of Carrie Cox

Spring, TX

#21 May 14, 2012
As tomorrow May 15th comes It breaks my heart knowing it has been a year since I last saw my little sister, Carrie. I was at the house that night, and I had no warning of what that morning would bring. I woke up at 7am because her boyfriend was yelling. I went to garage there she was she had hung her self. she had already been pulled down she looked so lifeless, at yet so beautiful. As she had planned. she had done her hair & make up. But I couldn't stay in there for long. I knew I had to start making the worst phone calls of my life. First to my father. She is in haven with our mother Lisa. and knowing that life has to move on. I know they are looking after my father & I. R.I.P my little sister Carrie. life will never be the same.
jttunr

Chicago, IL

#22 Mar 7, 2013
I knew Carrie back in the day. She was a wonderful,beautiful,vibrant woman. I had actually made some plans to hang out with her and a few others right before the tragedy took place. I remember getting the phone call telling me what had happened. :(
Renee H

Laredo, TX

#23 Feb 10, 2014
I was a good friend of Carrie back when we were in high school. We lost touch after I moved away to college, but I still think every day that I should have talked to her more and given her more love. I miss her so very much; she was one of my closest friends. The moral here is never turn down the opportunity to tell someone you love them, it might be the last time you ever see them again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Using pulpit for profit (Jan '08) Oct 18 Fart Profit 87
Review: Rodio Construction LLC (Apr '13) Oct 15 Stinkypalmer 23
10 year anniversary in woodlands Sep '17 proudrcf 1
News The Latest: Officials: Water release won't swel... Sep '17 Fart soup 4
Victor,Your 24 Hours Taxi Driver! Aug '17 Gallagher3030 3
News Hungry Howie's Pizza Brings Flavored Crust Pizz... Aug '17 Fart Dough 4
freinds are not (Dec '13) Aug '17 dave thomas 2

Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance