Using pulpit for profit

Called by God, or called by greed? That's the question facing W. David Gilliam, pastor of the Houston Temple of Judah, in Humble. Read more
yall shut up

Capitol Heights, MD

#48 Feb 9, 2012
First of all I have been to the church for years and have been in the back ground..the thing that ge ts me is the fact the none of you know him and neither have any of you seen what he goes through...I understand that you have your opinions abot the situation but at the same time I have seen miracles and sever blessings come out of his mouth in detail..and watched it manifest in my face...and I have also seen people die for putting their mouth in situations in a disrespectful manner...I am very disappointed at christians these days you all have done things that you have never revealed but your day shall come...only GOD CAN JUDGE..that's okay because you will answer for everything that you say of your mouth...let he who is without sin cast the first stone...any takers? Thought so so with that being said keep his name out your mouth ...and the funny thing is through out all of this he still is prospering so you all didn't stop anything..
yall shut up

Capitol Heights, MD

#49 Feb 9, 2012
WILLIAM DAVID GILLIAM wrote:
This man has made a career of traveling to places such as his hometown VA to North Carolina and all over Texas being a liar and manipulator. He is very knowledgeable of the Bible and yes in some cases deliver true prophesies. He starts by giving you true prophesy and ends with giving you David Gilliam prophesy for personal financial gain. He always run small churches usually in hotels or community centers. He favors young impressionable women especially those with low self esteem and /or who lack Bible and men with no backbone. He uses those type women by giving them position in his church those who he seek to devour "in more ways than one" he then makes them his pastoral aide or treasurer and get them feeling good about themselves and HIM then he pulls them into his web of deception and they trust him because he is "the man of god" His armor bearers are usually converted crackheads who he take advantage off. Young married couples STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT YOUR MARRIAGE TO STAY INTACT. The saddest thing I've seen him do is make the poor man poorer if you are not stong in the Lord for yourself he will have you being a miniature him writing bad checks, falsely contracting vendors with no intent to pay them,abusing church members. In one state he tried to make members of the flock purchase him a limo to be driven around, then a cadiallac, then a hummer, then a bentley. this man is worst than a ponzi scheme he is simply a ponzi. The sad part is that when his greed is not taking over God does speak to him, God does use him but all other times this David is Satan's son. A man who played instruments, song in choirs and preached behind pulpits early in life but was found out and kicked out and now resides and pull people down with him in HELL . All that's left to say is william david gilliam is a sick man and church folk you have to stop falling prey to him stand up to him so he can get the help he needs. IF any man can comfortably use and abuse his power and authority that has been ordained to him from God , its no secret that he's apparently a sick man so PRAY FOR HIM PLEASE
Listen watch your mouth because honestly you are setting yourself up...you said it yourself he can be used by god so with that being said you need to shut the hell up and judge yourself...make sure all your ducks are in a row before your time runs out
Funny Stuff

Louisville, KY

#50 Jul 8, 2012
If any of you think that the work that he does is the work of the Lord, I suggest that you pray about it a little harder. I used to know this devious man and I am sorry for the people that he comes in contact with. The elderly lose thier money. The men lose thier minds and the attractive women lose thier cookies and thier dignity, because they ALL think they will be the wife that he is ALWAYS looking for. I will never say who God uses and doesn't use. I WILL say that the things that he does are apalling and he will answer for it one day. We can blog about him, write posts about him, complain about him and even call him to the carpet, but he will HAVE to answer to God. In the words of Antoine Dodson...."Hide ya kids...hide ya wife..." Lol.
DISCONNECTED

Richmond, VA

#51 Sep 4, 2012
You must be a family member because only a few people has this mans back! And thts telling you something there!!! He left Petersburg Va playing with peoples faith and he's still doing it!The day I saw this man I knew what he was all about.Wake up saints its time for prayer for a person like him. He's a lost sheep.And I hope that David would get the help that he needs;because God knows he needs it.Oh yeah no more of your churches in virginia please.
what a shame

Houston, TX

#52 Sep 10, 2012
I cant believe how p.eople can come on here and bad mouth a pastor period.What a shame I mean really ,I hve been a memeber of this church and under this pastor for over 2 years .And I can honestly say that this man has a very big heart.So giving yes he srtict.But gurss what when you lived a life like I have you need that .I bet mostly one that comment are battered lonely women .That dont like a strong man .Who is dealing with the spirit of Jezebel .And dont have man .People are so quick to talk about false prophets but what about false christians .And if you know your word Men Of God are not suppose to work Anyone who fathers a ministery is work .Do you think its easy to run a church .Well its not get a life and stop bashing my pastor are any pastor .Before you wake up in hell.The bible says touch not my annoionting and do my prophets no harm.
SMH

Louisville, KY

#53 Sep 12, 2012
The spirit of Jezebel? That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. I know that I am not lonely or battered. In fact, I am a college educated woman that is in a fulfilling relationship. David is a womanizer....period. Why do you think he has had to move so many times? To spread the Gospel? No.......he was kicked out. And the Bible does say work for God, not human masters..but not lie cheat a steal from members.

Oh, and for future reference, I took the liberty to correct some of your grammatical errors:

strict.not srtict
Never begin a sentence with a conjunction like And. It is used to connect thoughts.....not start them.
Bible should be capitalized
The Bible says touch not my anointed....not annointing.
When you ask a question, you end it in a question mark (?), not a period.(.)
You wrote 'stop bashing my pastor are any pastor'. I think the word you mean is OR, not ARE.
Have has an a in it.
Cant is a contraction that connects can and not. therefore it uses an apostrophe ('). ex can't
A run on sentence is a sentence that should have been broken into 2 or more sentences;instead, it just keeps going. There are several here.

So you see 'what a shame', we are not Jezebels that are haters,jealous or any of the such. Everyone can't be wrong. Sadly, you will see. When you do, come back here and let us know what happened. Please use spell check first..

Thanks
YES

Cypress, TX

#54 Oct 5, 2012
1234ABC wrote:
I did visit you all church on June6,2009.I am very upset to say the least.Your Pastor prophesied to me some was true some was not.I just feel God is not the author of confusion and if it was God I would not left there confused.Some of things said was so far off but I did not want to be disrespectful and tell him it was not true so I prayed within myself.I was disappointed with you all service and will not ever returned.
I dont know who you are but you are so on point.We joined the ministry called: Global Impact Ministries located on S.Main which has moved to 9847 Mesa Rd.Houston,Texas 77028 Now called Global Impact Church.We knew something was wrong because we begin to notice the Pastor Gilliam had a Bentley and then a Phytom. He got up in front of the church and stated he was giving it to the church and even gave the keys to the church.But we never seen any of the vehicles again.com e to find out they were all leased,the people that has been with him for several years in our minds they know exactly was going on their.Thats why they have been with him for so very long. We begin to see control and if you can control a persons mind then you can control their money, its so sad when their are weak minded people that are being taken advantage of . Get out while you still have your funds because if not you will be broke.And no thats not how God wants us. Yes we are suppose to help build the Kingdom of God.When the Enemy comes in like a Flood God lifts up a Standard.We know at any church we are to to give our tithes and offering. Anything after is of free will but their @ Global Impact Church you are to sow into the prophet daily to be blessed. Yes the Apostolic is different and should be highly respected. Never have we seen that you have to sow 100.00 and above daily in any ministry. If you want to stay married dont go no Pastor should bring division in Gods house are in anyone elses home. God isnt a God of confusion are division.This Pastor is so Demanding he wants you to take off from work and just drop everything like being a doctor on call 24/7. Even the word of God said if a man doesnt work he doesnt eat. So if you drop everything for him.And loose your job and be outside they arent going to take you in and take care of you. God has given us all a Brain to think for ourselves. People Wake Up and Look Around you and see whats really Happening.All Those Seeds you are Sowing is for Him to live out his Life Style and his Dreams while yours may never come to pass.I Thank God for taking the scales off our eyes.It saddens our heart to see this happening right before our eyes.People of Integrity doesnt carry out like this are people with Intellet.
YES

Cypress, TX

#55 Oct 5, 2012
yall shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen watch your mouth because honestly you are setting yourself up...you said it yourself he can be used by god so with that being said you need to shut the hell up and judge yourself...make sure all your ducks are in a row before your time runs out
Thats so right God is the Judge of all
Ex member

Houston, TX

#56 Jan 28, 2013
This man is not right, i don't see why he's still in houston,he has a nother church now off of mesa rd,I pray somebody catch this false preacher,sleeping with everything walking,He thinks that he's God,i hate his big yellow dog ass,since i left his church i have not been the same,i have more info stay tuned....
crying shame

Houston, TX

#58 Jan 31, 2013
This man is not right, i don't see why he's still in houston,he has a nother church now off of mesa rd,I pray somebody catch this false preacher,sleeping with everything walking,He thinks that he's God,i hate his big yellow dog ass,since i left his church i have not been the same,i have more info stay tuned....[I also am an ex member (i didnt know they moved), this is horrible I have never seen anything lke it.. he has them go out and evangelize or however it's spelled. only the go to places all over the city and sell little debbie snacks and cookies and stuff and say it's for the chiildren church or ministries.....when they dont have one of those....the give them money to him...so lets use our adult minds, a person who makes you go out and sell something because they have control over you then you must give them all the money is....?? YEP a pimp and a hoe like situation, he pimps these women basically just without sex. this is ridiculous.these people cant even live normal lives. when a pastor can call a women a whore in front of everybody or period then its a problem. he is jealous of men and the funny thing is he is scary because if you are as hood as you say you are then prove it...go talk to a reall man like that.and it's like if you arent in church physically your on a conference call and if you arent doing that you are out evangelizing....and leadership...that nothing except him letting us know how to scheme the next person and how to increase the congregation, someone needs to report him. and since women always want you then why are you still single? beggers cant be choosers!the women that are still there the way the stick by his side is almost like charles manson and those women he had. I can go on and on and on I am just glad I got my family and I out of that church.
and they moved buildings AGAIN?! I wonder how long it will be before they get kicked out for non payments. I remember he kicked people out....who kicks people out of church? and some of the stuff he says is a lie! he tells his same stories all the time!Oh and if you have to ask permission to leave the city for vacation or anything, you have to ask him permission to miss service, and anything you do. whether it be a job to take you ask him permission. I feel like I shouldn't have to play mother may I with the pastor I can go on and on.
Please excuse my typing errors. I am in a bit of a hurry.
SMH

United States

#59 Jan 31, 2013
crying shame wrote:
This man is not right, i don't see why he's still in houston,he has a nother church now off of mesa rd,I pray somebody catch this false preacher,sleeping with everything walking,He thinks that he's God,i hate his big yellow dog ass,since i left his church i have not been the same,i have more info stay tuned....[I also am an ex member (i didnt know they moved), this is horrible I have never seen anything lke it.. he has them go out and evangelize or however it's spelled. only the go to places all over the city and selllittle debbie snacks and cookies and stuff and say it's for the chiildren church or ministries.....when they dont have one of those....the give them money to him...so lets use our adult minds, a person who makes you go out and sell something because they have control over you then you must give them all the money is....?? YEP a pimp and a hoe like situation, he pimps these women basically just without sex. this is ridiculous.these people cant even live normal lives. when a pastor can call a women a whore in front of everybody or period then its a problem. he is jealous of men and the funny thing is he is scary because if you are as hood as you say you are then prove it...go talk to a reall man like that.and it's like if you arent in church physically your on a conference call and if you arent doing that you are out evangelizing....and leadership...that nothing except him letting us know how to scheme the next person and how to increase the congregation, someone needs to report him. and since women always want you then why are you still single? beggers cant be choosers!the women that are still there the way the stick by his side is almost like charles manson and those women he had. I can go on and on and on I am just glad I got my family and I out of that church.
and they moved buildings AGAIN?! I wonder how long it will be before they get kicked out for non payments. I remember he kicked people out....who kicks people out of church? and some of the stuff he says is a lie! he tells his same stories all the time!Oh and if you have to ask permission to leave the city for vacation or anything, you have to ask him permission to miss service, and anything you do. whether it be a job to take you ask him permission. I feel like I shouldn't have to play mother may I with the pastor I can go on and on.
Please excuse my typing errors. I am in a bit of a hurry.
.
You hit the nail on the head. I am floored that there are people the still "follow" him after all this time. I wonder if some of the posts above that were cheerleading for him, know the truth now?
crying shame

Pasadena, TX

#60 Jan 31, 2013
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>.
You hit the nail on the head. I am floored that there are people the still "follow" him after all this time. I wonder if some of the posts above that were cheerleading for him, know the truth now?
They probably still do. They are brainwahsed. It really does remind me of charles manson. This is not a church its a cult.
LAST STRAW

Houston, TX

#61 Feb 27, 2013
We are all on here bashing him, when what we should be doing reporting him or finding out a way to end this madness. We are no better than him, talking behind his back, he can't see this. So instead we should take this public and expose him to save those poor brainwashed individuals.
Not

Houston, TX

#62 Mar 4, 2013
I do it all the time
LAST STRAW

Houston, TX

#63 Mar 4, 2013
Not wrote:
I do it all the time
Do what all the time?
u all are sinners

Alexandria, VA

#64 Jun 14, 2013
Ex member wrote:
This man is not right, i don't see why he's still in houston,he has a nother church now off of mesa rd,I pray somebody catch this false preacher,sleeping with everything walking,He thinks that he's God,i hate his big yellow dog ass,since i left his church i have not been the same,i have more info stay tuned....
Using profanity only shows how wrong you are . Who.are we to judge any man or women . Are you pure at heart ? Why must we as a people judge anyone but ourselfs . Ive been to that church several times and i can tell you he is a true prophet . Who are you to think tht its okay to put put your mouth on anyone it athority . Im lsugh at the lack of class you have on this subject . He has his flaws we all do hes is just infront of everyone . How would you all feel if your secrets were put out or if you were bashed on the internet . You would be totally upset . Everyone on here tht feels the need to say ignorant stuff on here look at yourself , if your closet is not empty or sqeaky clean , maybe you should focus on your skeletons instead of here because at the end the we all rnt perfect !
SMH

United States

#65 Jun 14, 2013
I think that you are missing one HUGE point here. WE aren't leading a congregation. WE aren't being shephards to sheep that are lost. WE aren't using the resources of the elderly for personal gain. WE aren't trying to seduce women "in the name of Jesus". So you see, we are not like the good Reverand. Yes, we are all flawed. We all have skeletons; but again we aren't leading a church. I find it comical, yet sad when people such as yourself defend what simply isn't right. In fact, you sound like one of the victims. Lol. One of his "God told me to sleep with you" victims. Now, THAT'S classless!
Eyes are Open

Houston, TX

#66 Jul 2, 2013
Wow, I wish I would have known about this man before I started going to the church!!!! Grateful that I was able to get out in time.
SMH

United States

#67 Jul 2, 2013
The strange thing is, EVERYONE on here has come for a reason. I think deep down, they all know. SMH.
Eyes are Open

Houston, TX

#68 Jul 3, 2013
It's sad that those that have been with him for years STILL don't have cars or are now staying with people. I believe that God takes care of his own, but when you purposely don't pay your bills because He tells you to "Trust God" and you do this over and over. You are just being plain stupid. I can speak on it, cause I was once in the manipulating hold of this man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a job??? Wed bunejug25 1
Casual Dating in Your Area Wed curious spring 3
News Elton John to Play 100th "Million Dollar Piano"... Mar 20 politguide 2
new to town (Apr '14) Mar 11 facts 2
Moving to Tomball Mar 11 facts 2
Debate: Marijuana - Spring, TX (Aug '10) Feb '15 Ed 56
clay vittrup Feb '15 revenge for the p... 1
Spring Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]