Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#55728 Jan 23, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>It's all these loser liberals have...lies and deception. I had to laugh about the supposed FOX reporter getting fired. My first thought was....this Homestead is a complete idiot, obviously it never read it's own link to the story. Had homestead the halfwit read it, he never would have posted it. Now he looks like the lying buffoon we always knew he was.
This thread is occupied primarily by bacon the bigot /homestead the halfwit and the other alias names he posts under. What a loser!
More paranoia from the dumb tea baggers. Hilarious.

By the way, you can keep your plan. The law was adjusted. I realize you've been programmed to repeat that, and it's hard to de-program your ignorance, but it is what it is.

And who is the republican challenger against Hillary?
Polling numbers

Homestead, PA

#55729 Jan 23, 2014
Poll: Hillary Clinton widens lead on Chris Christie
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has pulled sharply ahead of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in a hypothetical match between the two potential presidential candidates, leading him by 13 percentage points, according to a new poll released Wednesday.
The NBC News/Marist poll has Clinton leading Christie with 50 percent of registered voters surveyed saying they’d vote for her if she were up against the New Jersey governor; just 37 percent of those would back Christie against Clinton.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/poll-hi...
Listen to FIXED news and they will say it's dead even..........while polling 100% of Republicans....LMAO!
I love when FIXED news shoots themselves in the foot, over and over and over.......
Now back to FIXED news with Sean Hannity and the Benghazi scandal....they sure can milk a story to death.LMAO!
BUT HEY! It's what their viewers want...fair and balanced news stories !!!!!!!!!!
Doctor Rutherford

Baltimore, MD

#55730 Jan 23, 2014
Its all about nuts and Volts...
down in flames

Homestead, PA

#55732 Jan 23, 2014
38% turnout in 2010. That's how the GOP got into office. In 2008 and 2012, turnout was about 55%.

Due to voter suppression, immigration reform, marriage equality, abortion rights, pay equality, pot legalization, and other issues Democratic voters have grown to care about in the last couple of years, they will be coming out for mid-term elections from now on.

Also, demographic changes are going to give the GOP a rude awakening starting last election and continuing through the midterms and on past 2016. By 2020, it will be a done deal. I invite one of you right-wingers to explain how the GOP will overcome demographic oblivion. Go ahead, I'll wait. LOL!!!!
Casey

Homestead, PA

#55735 Jan 23, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
I think Homestead the halfwit should be given some slack.
Homestead has a population of approx. 3,155
Whites make up approx. 42.64%
Blacks make up approx. 51.30%
26% are below the poverty level
Those working are below average income
Education is less then desirable in Homestead
So with all that I can see why the "Homestead halfwit" is a halfwit!
First off I don't live in Homestead, secondly I shoot down every theory that you post .
I don't need any slack for you. Just your propaganda that you spew by listening to FIXED news that is owned by two foreign people that have no interest in the USA and it's policies.., one is a thief and the other a Muslim.

In July 2011 Murdoch faced allegations that his companies, including the News of the World, owned by News Corporation, had been regularly hacking the phones of celebrities, royalty and public citizens. He faces police and government investigations into bribery and corruption by the British government and FBI investigations in the US. On 21 July 2012, Murdoch resigned as a director of News International.

I don't want owners of a news media station telling their puppets news casters what and not what to say on the air.

FIXED news..........what their viewers want to hear, and not the truth.....LOL!
Casey

Homestead, PA

#55736 Jan 23, 2014
In July 2011 Murdoch faced allegations that his companies, including the News of the World, owned by News Corporation, had been regularly hacking the phones of celebrities, royalty and public citizens. He faces police and government investigations into bribery and corruption by the British government and FBI investigations in the US. On 21 July 2012, Murdoch resigned as a director of News International.

That's right folks the very famous phone hacker that owns FOX news is telling FIXED news reporters to keep milking the stories about the NSA and protecting privacy for Americans just does the opposite.....spying aka communication style..... LMAO!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55737 Jan 23, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
I think Homestead the halfwit should be given some slack.
Homestead has a population of approx. 3,155
Whites make up approx. 42.64%
Blacks make up approx. 51.30%
26% are below the poverty level
Those working are below average income
Education is less then desirable in Homestead
So with all that I can see why the "Homestead halfwit" is a halfwit!
Facts have a liberal bias.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55738 Jan 23, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>More gibberish from the unemployed, welfare bigot
Debating a tea bagger is like playing chess with a pigeon.

No matter what happens, he's just going to knock the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around like he won.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55739 Jan 23, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
Hillary Clinton was ahead in 2008 and guess what happened? You clowns, yes, you democrats, dumped her for Obama! LMAO!!
I wonder who she will be dumped for in 2016? LMAO!
Again, who is the GOP challenger? Just one. I need a good laugh today.
LMAO

Homestead, PA

#55745 Jan 23, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>You've shot nothing down I've said. In fact, it was me and others that caught your stupid remark about the fake FOX report. It just confirmed how stupid you are. You never even bothered to go beyond the headline to see it was a fake. What a moron.
All I know is you are threatened by the Tea Party and FOX news. If you weren't you would not be obsessing about them.
Sounds like you don't like muslims, are you a racsist now too?
And if you want honesty from the media, I suggest you start watching FOX News, the number one watched for that reason!
Oh one more thing...any ideas as to who you democrats are goingntomdumpmHillary Clinton for? Will you let her go thru the primary and then dump her? Or will you dump her right away?
are you a racsist now too?

what's a racsist? LMAO!
LMAO

Homestead, PA

#55746 Jan 23, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
The last I heard Hillary "thunder thighs" Clinton has not said she is running.
She's probably afraid of being dumped again.
That woman gets dumped by everyone....her party and even her own husband has dumped her and dumped on her over and over and over.
If Thunder Thighs decides to run...her slogan can be....Please don't DUMP me this time...
why do you go after thunder thighs? we don't say anything about Chris Christie's figure ?

it's what you tea baggers do go after what a person looks like and their weight...... that all you got? no comments on Chris Christie?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55747 Jan 23, 2014
We might dump Hillary for Elizabeth Warren. Maybe someone else. We have several potential candidates that aren't the laughingstocks of the planet.

PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS A VIABLE REPUBLICAN CHALLENGER TO ANYONE.

The fact that you're too embarrassed to answer this question when posed time and time again should be a wake up call. Ya think?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55748 Jan 23, 2014
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text> You're not very bright are you pig fat? Over your head? LMAO...
I said Fox News gave a million to the RGA.

You said Fox News gave a million to the RGA.

This is how the tea bagger debates.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55749 Jan 23, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>You've shot nothing down I've said. In fact, it was me and others that caught your stupid remark about the fake FOX report. It just confirmed how stupid you are. You never even bothered to go beyond the headline to see it was a fake. What a moron.
All I know is you are threatened by the Tea Party and FOX news. If you weren't you would not be obsessing about them.
Sounds like you don't like muslims, are you a racsist now too?
And if you want honesty from the media, I suggest you start watching FOX News, the number one watched for that reason!
Oh one more thing...any ideas as to who you democrats are goingntomdumpmHillary Clinton for? Will you let her go thru the primary and then dump her? Or will you dump her right away?
Fox will always have high ratings. They are the only channel that panders to conservatives. The average Fox viewer is a white male, over 65, uneducated, living off of Social Security and Medicare (but hates the government). There are two dozen other news channels that divide the rest of the nation. That doesn't change the fact that Fox is not news, but rather commentary. At least MSNBC doesn't claim to be news.
newt

Homestead, PA

#55750 Jan 23, 2014
you see the tea baggers have to throw filth out there on someones looks and the shape of their bodies, why? cause you got nothing else worth posting it shows by your upbringing that your parents should have taught you better.. there is NO ONE out there that can beat Hillary..NO ONE...
If you got a name.....please throw it out there!! In the mean time keep slurping up that FIXED news nut juice and all the propaganda they spread !!! you'd think after two presidential elections they would have learned by now !!!!!!!!!

guess not.........it must of been a real shock to you FIXED news puppets that a black man beat 2 white guys.....only in America!!!!!! LMAO!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#55752 Jan 23, 2014
newt wrote:
you see the tea baggers have to throw filth out there on someones looks and the shape of their bodies, why? cause you got nothing else worth posting it shows by your upbringing that your parents should have taught you better.. there is NO ONE out there that can beat Hillary..NO ONE...
If you got a name.....please throw it out there!! In the mean time keep slurping up that FIXED news nut juice and all the propaganda they spread !!! you'd think after two presidential elections they would have learned by now !!!!!!!!!
guess not.........it must of been a real shock to you FIXED news puppets that a black man beat 2 white guys.....only in America!!!!!! LMAO!
It's a party of failure.

Lost 5 out of the last 6 presidential elections
Rampant racism and hatred for minorities
Constant gaffes about everything from birth control to rape
Pure obstructionism, not one idea
Failed at repealing Obamacare over 45 times, at over $2 million taxpayer dollars EACH
Failed at stopping gay marriage
Failed at creating voter suppression (ID) laws
BLOCKED 22 jobs bills, advanced NONE of their own
Not a single accomplishment in 16 years
Responsible for a FAILED $24 BILLION shutdown
Voted AGAINST equal pay for women
Voted AGAINST the Violence Against Women Act
FAILED to establish a "show me your papers" National ID card
Invaded the WRONG country following 9/11
Committed international war crimes, and admitted to them
Allowed bin Laden to play XBox for 8 years (Obama shot him in the face)
Gave UNFUNDED tax cuts to billionaires
LOST 400,000 jobs per month for over two years
COLLAPSED the greatest economy in the history of man
FAILED to outlaw abortion and legislate women's bodies
PASSED laws requiring doctors to insert sticks into women's vaginas for no medical reason
BLOCKED gun legislation supported by over 85 percent of Americans
Sarah Palin
Michelle Bachman
Rick Perry
Herman Cain
George Bush
Donald Rumsfeld
etc. etc. etc. etc.
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#55755 Jan 23, 2014
You people just don't get it--It's all a club and you and I ain't in it..... George Carlin

Bacon fun for your tummy !!!!!!

Bacon will always be the tool for the Democrat party and go down in the history of topix as the dumbest white girl ever to post.

ELIZABETH WARREN !!!!! LMAO !!!
FOX NEWS REPORTER FIRED !!! LMAO !!!

OH that's good stuff, please keep posting your blunt headed babble. To bad there is only 24hrs in a day.

FOX NEWS
TEA PARTY
BUSH
HILLARY 2016

LMAO !!!!
Marissa

Homestead, PA

#55756 Jan 23, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>One last thing...... Liberals were desperate for George Zimmerman to be white, turned out his father was white, his mother hispanic. So liberals came up with the new term...white hispanic.
Barack Obama's mother was white, his father black. So according to your own logic, that would make Obama a white negro.
So I guess you'll have to change what you said about a black man beating 2 white guys to this....a white black man beating two white guys!
run along child you're no competition in here, youre way over your head and you bury your head in the FIX NEWS sand when the truth heads you right between the eyes.LMAO!
BO STINKS

Louisville, KY

#55757 Jan 23, 2014
Since I am not a Republican , I can honestly say, maybe you should have been one of 55 MILLION to have been aborted.

Oh and the repubs lost 4 of the last 6 ....or .......WON 5 of the last nine LMAO !!!

The rest of your post proves once again how well you regurgitate Demwit talking points, nothing more.
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a party of failure.
Lost 5 out of the last 6 presidential elections
Rampant racism and hatred for minorities
Constant gaffes about everything from birth control to rape
Pure obstructionism, not one idea
Failed at repealing Obamacare over 45 times, at over $2 million taxpayer dollars EACH
Failed at stopping gay marriage
Failed at creating voter suppression (ID) laws
BLOCKED 22 jobs bills, advanced NONE of their own
Not a single accomplishment in 16 years
Responsible for a FAILED $24 BILLION shutdown
Voted AGAINST equal pay for women
Voted AGAINST the Violence Against Women Act
FAILED to establish a "show me your papers" National ID card
Invaded the WRONG country following 9/11
Committed international war crimes, and admitted to them
Allowed bin Laden to play XBox for 8 years (Obama shot him in the face)
Gave UNFUNDED tax cuts to billionaires
LOST 400,000 jobs per month for over two years
COLLAPSED the greatest economy in the history of man
FAILED to outlaw abortion and legislate women's bodies
PASSED laws requiring doctors to insert sticks into women's vaginas for no medical reason
BLOCKED gun legislation supported by over 85 percent of Americans
Sarah Palin
Michelle Bachman
Rick Perry
Herman Cain
George Bush
Donald Rumsfeld
etc. etc. etc. etc.
Marissa

Homestead, PA

#55758 Jan 23, 2014
BO STINKS wrote:
You people just don't get it--It's all a club and you and I ain't in it..... George Carlin
Bacon fun for your tummy !!!!!!
Bacon will always be the tool for the Democrat party and go down in the history of topix as the dumbest white girl ever to post.
ELIZABETH WARREN !!!!! LMAO !!!
FOX NEWS REPORTER FIRED !!! LMAO !!!
OH that's good stuff, please keep posting your blunt headed babble. To bad there is only 24hrs in a day.
FOX NEWS
TEA PARTY
BUSH
HILLARY 2016
LMAO !!!!
The 5-Minute Speech that Got Judge Napolitano Fired from Fox News

Once this clown was done with his speech FOX news phones were ringing off the hook to behead this guy..........WHY? Cause it's not what FOX news viewers wanted to hear........For once some guy stands up and tells the truth, FOX fires the guy!
LMAO!
They also fired Sarah Palin because she was an bimbo airhead ,and we cant forget Glenn Beck for his satanic and witchcraft chalkboards..........I could go on and on..........
Now back to Sean Hannity and the Benghazi scandal !* sigh* " Insert a picture of a cow here"..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Run Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vincent e martz egor 5692 little cove rd,mercer... Jul 6 martz friend 1
vincent egor martz (Aug '13) Apr '16 lol 6
News Arson charges filed in camp blaze (Feb '15) Feb '15 silly rabbit 1
yep (Nov '14) Nov '14 great 1
Review: JDT Slaughterhouse (Apr '14) Apr '14 ELYG 1
News Principal's alleged involvement confirmed (May '11) Mar '14 jts 2
News Franklin County divorce decrees (Jun '11) Jun '11 Doctor Fill 3

Spring Run Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance