Fayetteville woman calls for senior c...

Fayetteville woman calls for senior center

There are 3 comments on the Public Opinion story from Aug 20, 2008, titled Fayetteville woman calls for senior center. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A Fayetteville woman has asked the county to establish a senior center at Fayetteville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

zen friend

Duncansville, PA

#1 Aug 20, 2008
If we're gonna talk about senior centers, the Tuscarora Senior Center is very unhandy being six miles south of Mercersburg. I don't go because I don't want to drive 12 miles. As for integrated transportation -- please -- who wants to be picked up at 8 or 9 o'clock for lunch and sit all morning at the center. Can you address this, Ms. Kline?
Al Bundy

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2008
Yes, Ms. Kline, can you address this issue? The "Integrated" transportation system needs to be audited. Why make seniors and the handicapped wait for hours at a Dr exam or at meals? Seems to me they are more interested in getting the drivers off for lunch and quitting time. When did these drivers unionize? You also have to call in 1 day in advance, which is another inconvenience for users.
What Up

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Aug 20, 2008
Here's a clue get your ownself to the doctors or senior center!!!!

No wait the Government will do it for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Run Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Angie hockingberry brady Apr '17 Mike 1
Informal shooting range in the area Apr '17 plinkerton22 1
vincent egor martz (Aug '13) Feb '17 martz fulton coun... 7
Carrick Iron Furnace Spring (Sep '16) Sep '16 Trailblazer12 1
News 16 new charges filed on Scottie North (Jun '08) Sep '16 Matthew 9
vincent e martz egor 5692 little cove rd,mercer... (Jul '16) Jul '16 martz friend 1
News Franklin County divorce decrees (Jun '11) Jun '11 Doctor Fill 3

Spring Run Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Run Mortgages