Trial scheduled in Franklin County co...

Trial scheduled in Franklin County court for man accused of killing his St. Thomas wife

There are 24 comments on the Public Opinion story from Nov 6, 2010, titled Trial scheduled in Franklin County court for man accused of killing his St. Thomas wife. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A February trial date has been set for a former St. Thomas man accused of shooting and killing his wife earlier this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
2 True

New Bloomfield, PA

#29 Nov 7, 2010
Squalid Gene Pool wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of your limited brain function you say "His hole story DON'T add up" [sic] and go as far as to say "I truly hope the jury sees this as murder" [sic]
Your Daddy is really your Grandfather isn't he?
I think maybe he's his own grandpaw.
lifes to short

New Oxford, PA

#30 Nov 7, 2010
So sorry for everyone involved in this horrible ACCIDENTAL tragedy. I hope all involved can find peace and forgiveness. Unless you've walked in someone's shoes or were there when it happened...Don't pass judgement on others so quickly. You never know when you or your loved ones may be be put in a similiar situation. And please don't have loaded guns lying around. Too often, things like this happen instead of protection against intruders. Again, I feel pain for everyone involved.
crazy

Shippensburg, PA

#31 Nov 7, 2010
UmmMm wrote:
<quoted text>
All i can say is wow.If that's what you do on forums then you should feel real Proud of your self...Seems to me your the one with limited brain functions.Cause you would rather belittle someone..Instead of having a Intelligent Conversation about it..
I think it might be hard to have an 'intelligent conversation' with someone who doesn't know the difference between 'whole' and 'hole'. Incorrectly used by you on three separate occasions I believe.
wow

Newville, PA

#32 Nov 7, 2010
Ann wrote:
To everyone who wants to point fingers and don't even know the whole story except what you read in newspapers shut the h*** up! No one truely knows what happen except her and him and god. This man has to live with what he did everyday of his life that is punishment enough alone. And never once did he ever say he didn't shoot her.
Well Said!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Run Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrick Iron Furnace Spring (Sep '16) Dec '17 Mimallah 2
Anyone know Angie hockingberry brady (Apr '17) Apr '17 Mike 1
Informal shooting range in the area (Apr '17) Apr '17 plinkerton22 1
vincent egor martz (Aug '13) Feb '17 martz fulton coun... 7
News 16 new charges filed on Scottie North (Jun '08) Sep '16 Matthew 9
vincent e martz egor 5692 little cove rd,mercer... (Jul '16) Jul '16 martz friend 1
News Franklin County divorce decrees (Jun '11) Jun '11 Doctor Fill 3

Spring Run Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Run Mortgages