Review: Certified Auto Repair

Review: Certified Auto Repair

Posted in the Spring Park Forum

Ronda Whitford

Hudson, OH

#1 May 26, 2011
My husband and I had a chance to visit this shop when we were in Minnesota recently. Mark and his team have done a fine job rebuilding since the fire, and maintaining a trusted level of service during the process!
Not only is it a quality facility that is professionally run, their staff is really friendly and helpful. They are very customer focused and thorough. We think it's a great place to take a vehicle for service and repairs. If we are ever in the area again we will be sure to look them up.
Kayla Wingett

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 19, 2014
Not only was is customer of this company, I also worked as a Service Advisor for a brief time. Certified Auto Repair truly is a wonderful and honest business. The technicians are very professional and always know what they're doing. The owner, Mark, is a very honest and respectable person. Customer satisfaction is absolutely the most important aspect of business to him and it shows through every employee there. I would recommend this auto repair shop to anyone looking for honest work done at fair prices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carver County judge narrows list of potential P... Jul 30 CherylConaty 1
Buckhorn fire 3-18-72 ~ Photo by Ken Siljander (Jul '14) Jun '16 Colonel 4
strange light over lake minnetonka (Aug '15) Aug '15 mmmtin 3
Cullen Anderson is soooo good! (Oct '10) Jun '15 CULLEN G ANDERSON 2
scabies & pregnant (Dec '14) Dec '14 scabiesisannoying 1
News Hennepin County's Top Cop: 'Don't End Your Memo... (Nov '13) Nov '13 git 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesot... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Hunt 2

Spring Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Park Mortgages