City woman ID'd as body in lake

City woman ID'd as body in lake

There are 3 comments on the Courier News Online story from Aug 17, 2007, titled City woman ID'd as body in lake. In it, Courier News Online reports that:

“We did start (the investigation) with her as a missing person”

SOUTH PLAINFIELD -- Police have identified the body found floating in Spring Lake last week as a missing 63-year-old Plainfield woman. via Courier News Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier News Online.

Michele

Apopka, FL

#1 Aug 20, 2007
that is a rotten thing to do to someone!!!!!!!!!! murder is sin!!!!!!!!! the womens family must be devistated. they will be in my prayers
Jim

New York, NY

#2 Aug 22, 2007
One less indigent for me to pay for. Horray!!!

“angel”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Aug 23, 2007
Michele wrote:
that is a rotten thing to do to someone!!!!!!!!!! murder is sin!!!!!!!!! the womens family must be devistated. they will be in my prayers
The article did not mention anything about Murder. It didnt even list the death as suspiscious. Maybe she went for a swim , but forgot she didnt know how. Im not even trying to be funny, those Park hotel people are a little looney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Natalie Pavone Esg Attorney (May '11) Fri Gayle 4
News After 3 decades, this N.J. leader won't be back... Oct '17 Nope 1
Lost Black Cat! (Jun '17) Aug '17 cat locator 2
Beach condition, littered with garbage. (Aug '17) Aug '17 Pho51 1
Handicapped Person Endangered due to Tourist Trap (Jul '17) Jul '17 jburns 1
Handicapped Person Endangerment (Jul '17) Jul '17 jatkins 2
News Jersey Shore town threatens Uber, Lyft drivers ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Night crawler8063 1

Spring Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Lake Mortgages