Homeless Man Shot by Police

Full story: Abc11tv.com 9
The shooting happened Sunday afternoon near First Baptist Church at the intersection of Lake Avenue and Bragg Boulevard. Full Story
DOT----RAT

Augusta, GA

#1 Jun 18, 2007
hey brother can you spare a dime.

SHOOTING THE HOMELESS IS DESPICABLE.

UNLESS THEY ARE ARMED AND ABOUT TO SHOOT YOU FIRST.

NOW PROVE IT
Manager

Fort Bragg, NC

#2 Jun 21, 2007
I strongly belive the shooting of Sean smith was wrong and I also fine hard that the news papers and news media as not doing any follow up with this matter " is it because he is black or cause he is homeless"
This is a crying shame
manager fayetteville nc

Sanford, NC

#3 Jul 9, 2007
The homeless are a scurge in our city only to rats. Show me a homeless and you will see a shoplifter, drunk, drug user, sex pervert, strong arm panhandler and the like in every one. Dont feed them or give them money. We support their lives. If they dont get your money they will steal it. Period.
manager fayetteville nc

Sanford, NC

#4 Jul 9, 2007
It is a choice to be homeless. They make no effort to get out of where they are. No. I do not have a dime...and how can you afford to smoke...I cant. There you sit with a cig in your mouth asking me for money?
monkey

Sudbury, Canada

#5 Jul 9, 2007
I've never seen a homeless person with a gun.. Mind you i know some do carey gun's i guess.But any-way's to shoot him come on.What really happen we'll NEVER know well we..Cop's are cop's they stick together.If you think about it they got the power to do any-thing and get away with it.. As long as just he and his partner are there..Just because he was black they had no reson to shoot him . Black people had it hard as it is.. Don't you think it's about time for us to GROW-UP and start living together in peace.. The native are getting back every thing that they had taking away from them.. Money;land; And most of all.. There right's..So you see.. What about the black people.? Remeber what happen to them..They had bad thing's happen to..Think about it..Not only small thing's they lot's there family..Killed.beaten up..Don't you think it's about time they all-so start getting stuff back..You can never replace loved one's..
monkey

Sudbury, Canada

#6 Jul 9, 2007
manager fayetteville nc wrote:
It is a choice to be homeless. They make no effort to get out of where they are. No. I do not have a dime...and how can you afford to smoke...I cant. There you sit with a cig in your mouth asking me for money?
Wow you must have lots of hate..There's all way's a reson why a homeless person is homeless..In some cases..Have you ever stoped and lesson to there storie.Why he or she are homeless..I see a homeless person yes i give a dime..Well let me say it's more then a dime..We could one day be where they are. You never know one day..And if we ever are i bet you a dime we'll want them on hour side cause they know were to go for food to sleep were it be safe.. And how to stay alive on the bad street's we live..So next time you are asked for a dime why knot give a buck or two it's not going to brake you.. It's only afew buck's..But then again you could be one of those people who think they are better then other's..If so man do i ever fill sorry for you..I know many people like that and every-one of them i know there husband's are screwing around..Some people have to OPEN there eye's..And bye the way.. I laugh at that...Seeing the up above people of us all hurting like that...hahaha.. Love it
sister of victim

Fayetteville, NC

#7 Nov 15, 2007
my brother is the man that was shot by police, first of all he wasnt homeless, he ran the street because of a drug problem that he had. he was so called considered homeless because of that. he has 3 sisters and 2 brother that took care of him when he decided to come home. second of all he was shot in the back running away from the police. they were trying to serve a misdermener warrant which guns are not to be drawn at all. and then after shooting him while running away, they then walk up and shot him again... the police mistake in all of this is they thought they were getting rid of someone they thought had no one to love them like family.. and sean smith had a lot of them dispite the way he wanted to live his life at the time. but out all of this he has gotten his life together. and the police department is under investagation for this matter.
mr mister

Aberdeen, NC

#8 Nov 15, 2007
it's a shame the police are shooting up people for no reason
Stay-at-home-mom

Fort Bragg, NC

#9 Nov 16, 2007
Maybe they should have tazed him first or something but if he pulled a weapon on the police officer then the officer should have a right to protect himself. Kill or be killed. If you don't want to get shot then don't run. I am sorry it is a very sad situtaion and I will pray for all involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fayetteville Gay Community Has A Long Way T... 6 hr Tom Davis 3
what mc? (Sep '12) Dec 10 JM rider 9
DAVID KELLY AUSTIN in JIM VANBEBBER NAMBLA Film. Dec 10 DAVID KELLY AUSTIN 1
Looking For Wolfgang Gonzalez in Fayetteville ,... (Apr '09) Dec 9 Long lost friend ... 11
Review: Carolina Skin Care Dec 6 not stupid 1
what kind of scumbags support hells angels (Jan '10) Dec 5 DAVID KELLY AUSTIN 67
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Dec 5 Greg 611
Spring Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spring Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spring Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spring Lake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:03 am PST