A former Spring Lake police officer h...

A former Spring Lake police officer hopes to reopen a missing child case that is 17 years old.

There are 3 comments on the Abc11tv.com story from Mar 23, 2008, titled A former Spring Lake police officer hopes to reopen a missing child case that is 17 years old.. In it, Abc11tv.com reports that:

“I want her to know that somebody still thinks about her”

In 1991, Jennifer Patterson disappeared from her parent's mobile home. She was never found. via Abc11tv.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abc11tv.com.

Louisa Coronado

Mission, TX

#1 Apr 18, 2008
I left SL a couple of months after the Patterson girls went missing. As amatter of fact she was in kindergarten like my son Manny who is 22 yrs. old now. I remember praying for the little girl at prayer meetings. I pray that she is with family like they thought back then.
THE DARKSIDE

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Apr 22, 2008
TOO BAD THAT THE CHIEF IS NOT HELPING OUT IN THIS CASE..... HE IS NOT RETURNING PHONE CALLS NOR CARING TOO MUCH!!!!
Jim Rodgers

Chester, VA

#3 Aug 6, 2009
The family that they thought she might be with was My Parents, My sister, and myself. Unfortunately, She was not with us when we went on vacation that year. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers. I am just hopeing that one day, my family can have the closure that we need. Perhaps, when everyone is old and gray, and on thier death beds, they will no longer fear prison, and they will confess to everything and let us properly bury my cousin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what kind of scumbags support hells angels (Jan '10) 8 hr no good people 78
Special Forces Wed The Force with you 1
News Deputies suspended for 'failures to act' at Tru... May 20 The Truth 7
News Mother charged with murder special ordered phot... May 16 Obligatory Jokester 4
News Army's "Spiritual Fitness" Test Comes Under Fire (Jan '11) May 13 HumanSpirit 40
First Citizens Bank, Assistant VP Sharon Crabb,... (Nov '11) May 4 Former Patron 20
The Fayetteville Gay Community Has A Long Way T... (Sep '14) May 3 Tom Davis 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Lake Mortgages