Man Killed In Armed Robbery

Jul 27, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC 17

The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office is looking for 3 men is investigating an armed robbery in Spring Lake that left one man dead.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2009
Leafton

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

I used to work at the dominoes right behind that shop and i knew the owner of the Doughnut shop. Its sad but this is what happens when theres less police on the streets.

Since: May 09

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5666756/

an updated link with more information

I'm shocked * you dont have to belive me but i used to know both patrick and lopez

i used to play receration football about 10 years ago with patrick he seemd to have a few problems but was an all around nice person we used to talk and joke around alot
i'd of never expected something like this form him

i last seen patrick 5 months ago at spring lake murphy express he said he was doing good and still playing football and staying out of trouble now this im at a lose for words its just so unbelieveable

i saw paatricks dad today in fayettevile at one of the gas stations talking to some one on a cell phone while reading the news paper hes torn apart about what happend with his son and was looking as if he may faint any mintue due to whats going on .

about lopez i went to school with him
i rember helping him with his school work some time but didnt talk to him much because our mothers hated each other due to personal reasons(which i cant disclose)

*This isnt disclosed in either link but word has it
all 3 are in the crips gang also
and are belived to have to have commited armed robbery of 3 stores ( Taco bell Wendys and the Donut Conection )

i hope they capture the last suspect soon .
it's a shame how nice people can get turned in to evil killers
leos rule

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

i was also shocked when i found out who it was i didnt know them on a personal level talked to patrick maybe once came into the store i worked i never would have guessed..
leos rule

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

dont get me wrong though i do feel bad about what happened to the cousin at donut connection

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 24 min State of Florida 58,177
dead beat dads (Feb '10) Thu Ladygh 7
NC officials seek comment on fracking rules Wed Twisted 2
Review: Tint Plus (Oct '11) Aug 15 Heather lynn 6
Review: Premier Electrical Staffing (Dec '13) Aug 14 Cory Trevor 2
Fracking In Lee County Aug 11 Payday 2
Bingo Info in Sanford Please! Aug 6 Mommasun 1

Search the Spring Lake Forum:
•••
•••
Spring Lake Dating

more search filters

less search filters