Richard David Perez and Justin Ryan Vasquez

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVD

A man visiting a family at their rental home in Raeford was fatally shot when three burglars tried to rob the house.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kathy bekiaris

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Judged:

rest in peace nick...im so sorry all ur family is far away....justice is what we want....we love you
Shaurica C

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Judged:

So that garbage Rich Perez finally got what he deserved, filthy thief. And now a murderer.. I hope he ROTS in prison thinking about the innocent life he senselessly stole AND about my laptop & jewelry he stole from MY apartment when he burglarized it back in June..
Lisa H

Pasadena, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

Judged:

kathy bekiaris wrote:
rest in peace nick...im so sorry all ur family is far away....justice is what we want....we love you
OH TRUST ME KATHY JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED TO ALL 3 OF THESE EVIL DEMONS. THEY WONT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY EVER AGAIN. TAKING MY SON'S LIFE IS WORSE THAN TAKING MINE SO THEY'VE GOT IT COMING.. MAY EVERYDAY IN JAIL THEY ALL SUFFER, GET RAPED, ABUSED, NEGLECTED AND GO INSANE LOSING THEIR MINDS LIKE I HAVE LOST MY MIND AND MY LIFE OVER MY INNOCENT SON'S MURDER. RIP NICOLAS. I LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH AND WILL SEE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THAT TRUE AND ULTIMATE JUSTICE BE SERVED TO ALL INVOLVED IN YOUR MURDER. MAY THEY ALL ROT IN HELL!
Chad

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

This guy is a just like his dad. I know his dad and he stated in 2010 that their house was burglarized ... electronics stolen ... jewelry ect. The dad bragged about getting insurance money to replace all the items. I have a suspicion this was a family affair.
chad

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Chad wrote:
This guy is a just like his dad. I know his dad and he stated in 2010 that their house was burglarized ... electronics stolen ... jewelry ect. The dad bragged about getting insurance money to replace all the items. I have a suspicion this was a family affair.
you know nothing chad.
Suzy Q

Zebulon, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

It was a sad event that happened, but lets not forget that he had a pregnant wife at the time. Everyone was affected by this. Her son will grow up without a father and so will Nick's child. No matter what the situation is its not good to wish ill on others. It is in Gods hands. May Nick RIP
dont judge

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Lisa H wrote:
<quoted text>
OH TRUST ME KATHY JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED TO ALL 3 OF THESE EVIL DEMONS. THEY WONT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY EVER AGAIN. TAKING MY SON'S LIFE IS WORSE THAN TAKING MINE SO THEY'VE GOT IT COMING.. MAY EVERYDAY IN JAIL THEY ALL SUFFER, GET RAPED, ABUSED, NEGLECTED AND GO INSANE LOSING THEIR MINDS LIKE I HAVE LOST MY MIND AND MY LIFE OVER MY INNOCENT SON'S MURDER. RIP NICOLAS. I LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH AND WILL SEE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THAT TRUE AND ULTIMATE JUSTICE BE SERVED TO ALL INVOLVED IN YOUR MURDER. MAY THEY ALL ROT IN HELL!
@ wrongs dont make a right. What would you accomplish. Who made you god. Its is sad that all the families are affected by this. No one wins.
really sad

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Its is really sad that that this happened. I am heart broken for the victim as well as for the young boys involved. It is horrible for both families. Who can be so hateful and wish ill feelings towards these boys should really analize how evil they are to wish that upon anyone. Two wrongs dont make a right. Its not going to make you feel better to know that you people wish bad things on them. Its not going to bring no one back and believe me its not going to make you feel better. It is sad that you would post that. these were young stupid boys.
DONT JUDGE

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

LISA H. Your a very hateful person. Two wrongs dont make a right. Will it truly make anyone feel better if all your ill wishes came true. NO it wont. Will it bring the victim back. HELL NO. Two families are affected. No one wins. And after all is said and done WHO THE HELL WINS NO ONE. Your wishes will not be granted. Why because anyone who wishes ill to someone else no matter what it will come back double folds back on you. Now that is my wish that anyone who wishes ill on anyone gets double folds bad on them. Hows that for justice.
Rob

Bartow, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

me and nicolas grew up together with mine and his brothers we all always hung out together and if this person DONT JUDGE FROM FAYETTEVILLE NC THIS MY LISA IS HATEFUL YOU MOST NOT OF MET MANY PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFETIME becasue thats just a bunch of bullcrap if someone ran up in your house and murdered one of your kids im sure you would react the same god damn way like anyone one else on this whole topic would all of these ppl can denie it all they want but evern the most christian going church praising person in the world is gona lose it my homeboi didnt deserve to die he has kids and a family with one on the way and you have the nerve to call someone hateful?, you are truly amazing just saying them boys are lucky i dont live in nc because i woulda got ahold of them before the police did gaurantee that and it wouldnt have been nice we would have tortured them same way they mad my friends family suffer aint no1 hateful here any1 would react that way if it was your family so just stfu them boys are extremely lucky they are behind bars now because they would be dead if i was there lil kids wasnt raised right i think their parents should obviously make a lesson out of this because they learned it from somewhere if them boys woulda tryed anything like that where me nicolas and our familys are from it wouldnt have happened like that at all
Gotoschoolfools

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

Judged:

The illiteracy and idiocy of some of these post comments are unbelievable. They apparently never made it passed kindergarten.
Dad

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Chad wrote:
Hey Chad if you know me come see me and tell me this to my face and let's see how much you really know me.
Chad

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Like I said earlier .... Like father ... like sons!!!! The same son ... Richard David Perez ... was again arrested and charged with Breaking/Entering and larceny of a motor vehicle by Cumberland County Sheriff's deputies. He's now pending jail time with two counties! Can you say Federal Prison?
Punk buster

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Chad wrote:
Like I said earlier .... Like father ... like sons!!!! The same son ... Richard David Perez ... was again arrested and charged with Breaking/Entering and larceny of a motor vehicle by Cumberland County Sheriff's deputies. He's now pending jail time with two counties! Can you say Federal Prison?
Hey Chad why don't you come see me in person...come talk to me, dont be a girl and do this here...come talk to me. I will be nice, I promise....
Punk buster

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Chad is such a loser, girly girl, that will only talk here. Real men talk to each other face to face, come on little girl come see me, let's talk.
Breezy

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

That was shut the "eff" up..computer wouldnt let me put it but im sure you (Rob) get the idea because that is your level of reading anyways. Go back to school loser.
FPD

Hope Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Punk buster ... Dad ... what ever you want to call yourself. Keep living the fantasy ... the truth is your kids are criminals! Chad is right ... you're just as much to blame!
FPD

Hope Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

The above charges are all for Richard David Perez>
Punk Buster

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

FPD wrote:
Punk buster ... Dad ... what ever you want to call yourself. Keep living the fantasy ... the truth is your kids are criminals! Chad is right ... you're just as much to blame!
you can always come have a talk with me too. Dont do it here...I promise to be nice...
Punk Buster

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

I am done reading your comments, its a sad situation that occured for all involved. If any of you want to talk about it with me, you can come talk to me in person. I am done, see I am not afraid to say I love my son and always will.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spring Lake Discussions

Search the Spring Lake Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 13 min TSF 49,343
Debate: Marijuana - Fayetteville, NC (Aug '10) Thu Anita McCall 248
Review: Boxwell Real Estate (May '09) Tue deez nutz 16
Debate: Gay Marriage - Spring Lake, NC (Jul '10) Tue AGB 13
job scouting Apr 14 new resident 1
Parsons may be moving to Fayetteville (Aug '13) Apr 14 Erica Parsons is missing 12
Erica Lynn Parsons is missing from North Carolina (Oct '13) Apr 14 Help find Erica Parsons 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spring Lake Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Spring Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance