What makes an over 50 woman attractiv...

What makes an over 50 woman attractive? Or is that still possible?

Posted in the Spring Lake Forum

Anonymous

Adairsville, GA

#1 Apr 25, 2013
So how does clothing, hair, attitude, etc make an over 50 woman attractive to men? I have better than average looks, great hair, intelligent, a few extra pounds (working on that), and have an awful lot to offer someone. So how do I get noticed?
KalaW

Wake Forest, NC

#2 Sep 29, 2013
I am NOT being sarcastic, but truly, does a woman of our age (I'm almost 59) need a man to make us complete? At our age, we are established, settled, have our interests and our habits are pretty much set. At our age, we are pretty comfortable with ourselves. However...think about library groups, church social groups, joining clubs that share your interest, having some of your friends introduce you to someone they think would be a fine companion and friend for you. Visit the local museum, arts, crafts, anything that piques your interest, you are sure to find someone else who shares your likes. And don't worry bout 'those extra pounds', at our age, as long as we present ourselves with confidence and wear the right clothing, we rock :). If you have time, volunteer at a senior assisted home, never know who you may meet. Volunteer at church, local hospital, animal shelter. If you are out there, you will be noticed. And Good Luck !:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crowder trucking 23 hr Johnny Sweetcheeks 42
Fallujah vets MC 23 hr Johnny Sweetcheeks 2
Welcome Mongols MC Thu Mrknowbetter 8
Steven springer Aug 25 tipster 2
News Army's handling of Bergdahl case highlights upc... Aug 23 Battle Tested 3
Trump's NUTS Aug 20 storm warning 4
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Aug 19 Reif 644

Spring Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance