honestly

Blytheville, AR

#1 Feb 19, 2010
does anyone else have the problem? Is it really right for the men to claim the children and not provide?
info

Wake Forest, NC

#2 Mar 18, 2010
if this is a soldier that you are talking about call his unit if hes gettin money for the kids n not taking care of them you can get him on that sh#t
it is true

Monette, AR

#3 Mar 28, 2010
he has been doing it for the last 4 yrs his unit has never done anything about it.
info

Fountain, NC

#4 Mar 30, 2010
then go above them if they don't do anything then go above them and so on til something gets done a civilian gets thrown in jail for not taking some kind of responsibility and there are some soldiers that have to pay for children that their wives spawned with other men while they were married someone will do something if you open your mouth enough trust me
Miller

United States

#5 Jul 16, 2014
My child father is in the military child support can't find his address
Damn shame

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jul 22, 2014
Cumberland county child support always claim to not be able to find anybody, even if they live across the street! NC child support system sucks throughout the state, especially if they're affiliated with the military (current and ex soldiers).
Ladygh

United States

#7 Aug 21, 2014
I strongly agree! I have been going through 2 YEARS of continuences at the Cumberland County Child Support office. The father -who was in the military and stationed when this started, has since been relocated and has retired from the military. Which i informed them was his plan all along. I have over 7,000 in support owed and i just received a continuance AGAIN as of yesterday. If I get a lawyer which is hard to afford since support is not received ,then child support agency will not have anything to do to with the case and I am afraid i will have to start over Again. I too have since moved from .NC. now must deal with these issues through word of mouth ( case worker, internet and 1-800 number information line.) If you have a similar situation please let me know.
Damn shame

Charlotte, NC

#8 Aug 28, 2014
Ladygh wrote:
I strongly agree! I have been going through 2 YEARS of continuences at the Cumberland County Child Support office. The father -who was in the military and stationed when this started, has since been relocated and has retired from the military. Which i informed them was his plan all along. I have over 7,000 in support owed and i just received a continuance AGAIN as of yesterday. If I get a lawyer which is hard to afford since support is not received ,then child support agency will not have anything to do to with the case and I am afraid i will have to start over Again. I too have since moved from .NC. now must deal with these issues through word of mouth ( case worker, internet and 1-800 number information line.) If you have a similar situation please let me know.
Take your current order from Cumberland County to the county/state you live in now and ask to have your case moved to your present location. It won't fix the issue right away but it will be a start because those workers in Cumberland county are pure garbage and completely useless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to North Carolina - Recommendations Sun lyn04 3
Where do Upscale Women or Men Hang Out In Faye... Sep 23 you fugly 3
northerners blow Sep 23 swamp born and bred 1
southeners suck (May '10) Sep 23 Bubba 30
Mud Sharks at Golds Gym in Hope Mills (Dec '16) Sep 23 Bubba 20
Searching for 3 First Cousins born in Fayettevi... Sep 22 Tracie C 1
Power Moves will be providing free meals on Chr... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Keith 1

Spring Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance