Woman accused of killing baby played ...

Woman accused of killing baby played online games for weeks wit...

There are 1 comment on the WarCry story from Oct 25, 2007, titled Woman accused of killing baby played online games for weeks wit.... In it, WarCry reports that:

Big Chris was a better parent. This story is a perfect storm of tragedy. A North Carolina woman stands accused of killing her baby, keeping the body in the house for several weeks and neglecting her other ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WarCry.

sadsally

Greenville, NC

#1 Nov 14, 2007
When I discovered that the woman who was accused of killing her baby was Michelle Heuser...I was not surprised.I went to high school with Michelle and then she displayed very "off" patterns of life.Although, she was not a terrible person and was very easy to get along with and could fool anyone, she was often caught smoking (cigarettes and marajuana) in the girls bathroom of the school. And even one time the paramedics had to come to our school when she took too many cough, cold, and congestion capsules to get a "buzz". I hope that if she is found guilty, she will pay the price for what she has done. It is time that she grows up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Sep 25 Lee 647
Doberman male needed Sep 18 Johnny Cakes 2
Transgender Dating in Fayetteville (Dec '14) Sep 16 Tommy 15
I'm desperately looking for someone. Sep 16 Heads Up 2
Josh gochnour Sep 15 Anonymous 1
CSM Lebarron Bates and scumbag wife Sep 15 Meat head 5
Spring Lake Times (Archives)? (Nov '13) Apr '16 TAB 2

Spring Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance