street gang v.s. motorcycle clubs
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
hiltop

Spanaway, WA

#127 Aug 17, 2013
Motorcyclists are being targeted in the local area. Ensure all your riders get this information. Apparently it's something new and they are still looking into it. No official releases yet. I'm working with them and the Safety Offices to find out if/when a Safety memo comes out. From what I was told, 7 bikes have already been hit due to this initiation. They suspect that it is the TNT custom car club. The TNT Car Club here in Fayetteville targeting motorcycle riders as part of a Gang initiation. The information has been verified through Fayetteville Police Department and Provost Marshall. Below is the information that I received. Be aware of your surroundings and please pass it on to all the motorcycle riders you know, military and civilian. Thank you

The indicators are cars with multiple young occupants, usually at night targeting single or small groups of riders, trying to run them over or off the road as an urban gang initiation. Recommend riding in groups, being aware of your surroundings and avoiding suspicious vehicles.
hiltop

Spanaway, WA

#128 Aug 17, 2013
FAYETTEVILLE CIVILIAN wrote:
Ah ha! Thats funny. Ain't nobody in TNT ran a biker off the road besides TNT car club has bikers in there club. Rumors are most likey lies. TNT car club doesn't even exist anymore how I know beside I know the founder he close the organization due to ppls going overseas. Funny thing this topic makes the news but Ruff Rider car and bike club had numerous of call in about member fighting at bars, clubs, restaurants and even public worst recreation centers. Fayetteville,NC needs to cut the crap. Cops are joining car and bike clubs and expected to have respect for the job. Smh...(shaking my head)
weMotorcyclists are being targeted in the local area. Ensure all your riders get this information. Apparently it's something new and they are still looking into it. No official releases yet. I'm working with them and the Safety Offices to find out if/when a Safety memo comes out. From what I was told, 7 bikes have already been hit due to this initiation. They suspect that it is the TNT custom car club. The TNT Car Club here in Fayetteville targeting motorcycle riders as part of a Gang initiation. The information has been verified through Fayetteville Police Department and Provost Marshall. Below is the information that I received. Be aware of your surroundings and please pass it on to all the motorcycle riders you know, military and civilian. Thank you
The indicators are cars with multiple young occupants, usually at night targeting single or small groups of riders, trying to run them over or off the road as an urban gang initiation. Recommend riding in groups, being aware of your surroundings and avoiding suspicious vehicles.ll then read this
Jack Meoff

Tucker, GA

#129 Aug 24, 2013
hiltop wrote:
<quoted text>weMotorcyclists are being targeted in the local area. Ensure all your riders get this information. Apparently it's something new and they are still looking into it. No official releases yet. I'm working with them and the Safety Offices to find out if/when a Safety memo comes out. From what I was told, 7 bikes have already been hit due to this initiation. They suspect that it is the TNT custom car club. The TNT Car Club here in Fayetteville targeting motorcycle riders as part of a Gang initiation. The information has been verified through Fayetteville Police Department and Provost Marshall. Below is the information that I received. Be aware of your surroundings and please pass it on to all the motorcycle riders you know, military and civilian. Thank you
The indicators are cars with multiple young occupants, usually at night targeting single or small groups of riders, trying to run them over or off the road as an urban gang initiation. Recommend riding in groups, being aware of your surroundings and avoiding suspicious vehicles.ll then read this
BS!
Thomas Slater IV

Greenville, NC

#130 Sep 1, 2013
News flash. They're still operative. As of right now I'm sitting in a hospital with my friends praying for a friends recovery. He was ran off the road by a guy in a white Honda Civic. No plates, no decals, just a TNT sticker. I've seen other civics with TNT decals in the Jacksonville area. Be careful out there. Stay safe.
speedracer5050

United States

#131 Sep 4, 2013
Just for info. This is also being reported around Ft. Hood/Killeen Texas area. Number of incidents and TNT cars seen on and off post. If you or anyone else has any info please post it!! No bull just good factual info.
If this is happening it needs to stop and stop now!! Too many good Brothers and sisters out there ridin for this to happen to anyone!! As an FYI if any member of TNT sees this you better put a stop to it soon. Too many of us are packing on a daily basis!! Could end badly for a lot of people.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#132 Sep 5, 2013
speedracer5050 wrote:
Just for info. This is also being reported around Ft. Hood/Killeen Texas area. Number of incidents and TNT cars seen on and off post. If you or anyone else has any info please post it!! No bull just good factual info.
If this is happening it needs to stop and stop now!! Too many good Brothers and sisters out there ridin for this to happen to anyone!! As an FYI if any member of TNT sees this you better put a stop to it soon. Too many of us are packing on a daily basis!! Could end badly for a lot of people.
We tracked them to starting in Dallas. In Dallas we "acquired" some of the photos they use as proof of initiation. We know they are operating in west Houston and killing bikers there. We have reason to believe they are killing bikers in San Antonio, but we haven't been able to "acquire" direct evidence like wwe have in Dallas and Houston.
When they know we know who they are, they begin to limit their activity.
The activity in San Antonio is the same as it was in Dallas and Houston before we "discussed" the issue with them. We'll have to identify specific individuals in San Antonio and have that same "discussion" with them. That hasn't been done yet.
Steve

Tucker, GA

#133 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We tracked them to starting in Dallas. In Dallas we "acquired" some of the photos they use as proof of initiation. We know they are operating in west Houston and killing bikers there. We have reason to believe they are killing bikers in San Antonio, but we haven't been able to "acquire" direct evidence like wwe have in Dallas and Houston.
When they know we know who they are, they begin to limit their activity.
The activity in San Antonio is the same as it was in Dallas and Houston before we "discussed" the issue with them. We'll have to identify specific individuals in San Antonio and have that same "discussion" with them. That hasn't been done yet.
Whatever. Why do you keep posting on a Fayetteville NC thread? Keep stirring the pot to make yourself look like a bike tough guy in Texas.

It's all a crock.

Truth is some people don't know how to ride a bike and blame cagers when they wreck.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#134 Sep 11, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. Why do you keep posting on a Fayetteville NC thread? Keep stirring the pot to make yourself look like a bike tough guy in Texas.
It's all a crock.
Truth is some people don't know how to ride a bike and blame cagers when they wreck.
I have no idea why you think I am posting on a Fayetteville thread.
From what you say and how you say it, I'm guessing you haven't ridden much. You still place a lot of emphasis on image. Your description of the people you reference is young kids who are just now learning to ride.
What you see is real. Perhaps you would like to come to Texas for a closer look. I don't go east very often. Too many people.
ProspectRoach

Australia

#135 Feb 4, 2014
Hey there lads, I stumbled across this thread bein bored as Fuck. Just curious as to whether yas sorted the shit out over there, I'm a biker in Aussie, and car clubs aren't quite in the same scene as MCs here and it kinda surprised me hearing a car club treating MC members that way. Anyway I'd like to know if any of the wankers were found and dealt with.

Prospect Roach
RED N GOLD NATION

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#136 Feb 5, 2014
They aren't the usal car club. It's a gang with a car theme. They have ritual initiations.
Here in Texas, they select a rider riding alone with no leathers or clean leathers, then kill him while another car takes photos for proof.
country cracker

Houston, TX

#137 Sep 9, 2014
Starting up again in the dfw area. we have had several reports of people getting ran off the road by these TNT p......

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#138 Sep 9, 2014
country cracker wrote:
Starting up again in the dfw area. we have had several reports of people getting ran off the road by these TNT p......
Makes sense after Obama went overboard showing his support for criminal thugs because they're black and attacking white people.
Citizen Cain

Fayetteville, NC

#139 Sep 16, 2014
That biker gang off Orange Street isn't safe then !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do Upscale Women or Men Hang Out In Faye... Sat you fugly 3
northerners blow Sat swamp born and bred 1
southeners suck (May '10) Sat Bubba 30
Mud Sharks at Golds Gym in Hope Mills (Dec '16) Sat Bubba 20
Searching for 3 First Cousins born in Fayettevi... Sep 22 Tracie C 1
Power Moves will be providing free meals on Chr... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Keith 1
Where is the best place to get a haircut? (Nov '16) Dec '16 Heads Up 2

Spring Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance