Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#61242 Aug 30, 2014
Get the picture? The list is extensive, of scientists who do not subscribe to global warming.
Amazing that Red Square didn't mention that global warming was unsettled science.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#61243 Aug 30, 2014
If America is so much better off today, why are the democrats about to kiss the Senate, goodbye?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#61244 Aug 30, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, you blamed it on Republicans, that were not even in office. You give US some facts there bug guy. Seems YOU ARE the one full of shit.
Where did I blame Republicans for the exit of the furniture industry, Waco? I don't recall that but maybe you can bring up my post where I did....Give it a go, Waco.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#61245 Aug 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You are sooo stupid!! Hahahaha!
You are so deceiving and so stupid. LOL LOL LOL, Ben
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#61246 Aug 30, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco purposfully misspells words for Ben to throw people off thinking it will keep his real identity hidden. He's a clever boy.
Yeah, the fact that they are both from Lenoir, NC is purely coincidental.

:)
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#61247 Aug 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ben looks like a guy that gets going on emotion, and doesn't care about his spelling.
Other posters here are just plain stupid.
Certainly, I don't include you in that summation.
You are highly intelligent.
You just don't give much of a****.
At least, that's my impression.
I don't mean that in a bad way, you just seem disengaged.
If I'm wrong, I've been wrong before, I'll get over that.
It's no so much disengagement as the fact that I can't do much about
these situations, just as most people can't. Obama wears a tan suit.
What can I do about that?
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#61248 Aug 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Your said, "theory"
That is exactly all it is.
Like the theory of relativity or gravity are just theories? Global warming
is different in that it will take time to see if its predictions prove out,
but, as of now, the majority of climate scientists accept the theory.
Not all do, but most do. That's where we are as of now. Of course
Chinese scientists might have a reason to deny it.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#61249 Aug 30, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I blame Republicans for the exit of the furniture industry, Waco? I don't recall that but maybe you can bring up my post where I did....Give it a go, Waco.
Go a couple pages, Ole Vic, go back a couple. BTW, get off the sauce, I ain't "Waco" you ass whole. You call me him, I call you Vic. Wth, is it you people.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#61250 Aug 30, 2014
You people really worry about who poster are on here don't you? It's like you think you have met and need to stay in touch. Interesting. I guess this is the world today.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#61251 Aug 31, 2014
White House/President says ( Hagan) and those like her need not expect his help during election. Says YOYO, baby. You are on your own. Figures. Good plan, sounds like the Dumocrat national security plan. There isn't one.
Carole King

Murphy, NC

#61252 Aug 31, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming is different in that it will take time to see if its predictions prove out.
Greenhouse effect was taught to us in the late 1960's. The predictions are already proven.
Carole King

Murphy, NC

#61254 Aug 31, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the theory of relativity or gravity are just theories?
Here in Cherokee County,'gravity' as you refer to it is called by it's rightful name: "Intelligent falling."

Enjoy burning in hell, you bad science book reading evolution propagating smart guy.
Mac

Gaffney, SC

#61255 Aug 31, 2014
Carole King wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in Cherokee County,'gravity' as you refer to it is called by it's rightful name: "Intelligent falling."
Enjoy burning in hell, you bad science book reading evolution propagating smart guy.
There are no scientists who disbelieve gravity or the theory of relativity. As posted by Waco there are many scientists who do not believe that global warming is caused by mankind. Your petty sarcasm is wasted.
Carole King

Murphy, NC

#61256 Aug 31, 2014
Mac wrote:
<quoted text> there are many scientists
Many is a relative term. Percentage shows you're being needlessly argumentative.

The 'good bit' is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Commence the ad hominem.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#61257 Aug 31, 2014
Mac wrote:
<quoted text> There are no scientists who disbelieve gravity or the theory of relativity. As posted by Waco there are many scientists who do not believe that global warming is caused by mankind. Your petty sarcasm is wasted.
You idiot, change your location to Lenoir, or those "wise" dudes Red and St. are gonna be pissed!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#61258 Aug 31, 2014
Pelosi attacks Obama for being "too cautious"! Imagine that....
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#61259 Aug 31, 2014
Whenever Red Square is ready, maybe he and I can have a debate on the scientific facts surrounding "climate change", devoid of emotionalism.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#61260 Aug 31, 2014
Saudi Arabia warns that,left unchecked, ISIS could be here in two months. We have no plan for that event. Dumorats are chastising the White House for the "a plan will develop" attitude. Seems the ones in the know, know the axe will fall on the political career if that happens. All it will take is one major event, then what, "boots on the ground"? We all know how the President likes to eat crow. Maybe he'll stick to his guns and carpet bomb them........here. That's a great plan it will help the jobs in the construction industry. What an economy boost. Great plan.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#61261 Aug 31, 2014
Over 31,000 scientists have signed a petition saying humans aren't causing global warming.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#61262 Aug 31, 2014
I always thought it would be smarter to fight terrorists overseas.
Instead of here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fort bragg employees beware of national associa... Wed FYI Fort Bragg 1
The Fayetteville Gay Community Has A Long Way T... Mar 3 Shoney 6
what kind of scumbags support hells angels (Jan '10) Feb 26 Daughter 72
Looking for Weimer stud Feb 26 Lostinpines 1
Motorcycle clubs (Oct '13) Feb 23 Interested 13
Parsons may be moving to Fayetteville (Aug '13) Feb 22 Tom Davis 18
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Feb 16 MeandMe 617
Spring Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web