Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49563 Mar 29, 2014
boo wrote:
<quoted text> When Bush was in Office the democrats seem to think he controlled gas prices ..Guess they think different now that Obama ( the golden one) in office
Who's Bush?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49564 Mar 29, 2014
boo wrote:
<quoted text> When Bush was in Office the democrats seem to think he controlled gas prices ..Guess they think different now that Obama ( the golden one) in office
You're right, they bitched constantly about gas prices, all the while blaming Bush.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49565 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Bush?
Your daddy.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49566 Mar 29, 2014
TSF wrote:
Reasonable fees? Here is an example: A member of my family spent 1 night in the hospital for a heart procedure. The charges---just over $70,000 US dollars. Because I had insurance and also supplemental insurance, the copay was only around $2000.
Had I not had insurance ? Had the stay been weeks instead of 1 overnight? Had I been wealthy-- I would not long remain that way.
What if y'all didn't have the two grand?
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49567 Mar 29, 2014
state... Damn this bullshit... I've written 2x already... But since it's you I'll give it one more try. Segregation? People naturally self segregate state... You've been in a highschool lunchroom with different races? Who is sitting with who? If people want to: sit, eat, marry, live next to, go to school with then they should. I am and always be against forcing people together by: threat, fine or use of force... That is tyranny. I'll add more later; don't want to give you Yankees and floridians too many pearls here...
TSF

Angier, NC

#49568 Mar 29, 2014
. At least they did admit the sick one without the 2Gs up front because I could prove two insurance policies. So they billed me a few weeks later.
If the republican bad Samaritan law passes, everyone will have to pay up front or be SOL.
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What if y'all didn't have the two grand?
TSF

Angier, NC

#49569 Mar 29, 2014
Those believing the president controls gas prices are the same ones who believe that giving
Exxon Mobile more essentially free drilling rights to publically owned oil will hold down gas prices. They also believe in Santa, the great pumpkin ,check's in the mail and pay you on Friday.
boo wrote:
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49570 Mar 29, 2014
TSF wrote:
. At least they did admit the sick one without the 2Gs up front because I could prove two insurance policies. So they billed me a few weeks later.
If the republican bad Samaritan law passes, everyone will have to pay up front or be SOL.
<quoted text>
OK, first off, that's in Georgia, it's not gonna happen there either, because sure as hell, they're gonna say some person doesn't have any real need to be in an ER, and the guys gonna croak down the street. I'm not in favor of it, it's dumb, it'll never happen, period, end of sentence, finis, el endo.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49571 Mar 29, 2014
Rock wrote:
state... Damn this bullshit... I've written 2x already... But since it's you I'll give it one more try. Segregation? People naturally self segregate state... You've been in a highschool lunchroom with different races? Who is sitting with who? If people want to: sit, eat, marry, live next to, go to school with then they should. I am and always be against forcing people together by: threat, fine or use of force... That is tyranny. I'll add more later; don't want to give you Yankees and floridians too many pearls here...
State thinks only the worst possible outcome regarding any situation involving groups of people he does not approve of, and there are LOTS of people he doesn't approve of, especially if they have (gasp) WHITE SKIN!!!!!!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49572 Mar 29, 2014
A black cop just have me a ticket the other day for being a honky on a sunny day. Open season on middle aged white guys! ;)
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49573 Mar 29, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
A black cop just have me a ticket the other day for being a honky on a sunny day. Open season on middle aged white guys! ;)
. I think that's under subsection 27-4... " white dude will be ticketed because of past, present and future sins" ... Just pay the tribute Waco... And slow the hell down lead foot.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49574 Mar 29, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> State thinks only the worst possible outcome regarding any situation involving groups of people he does not approve of, and there are LOTS of people he doesn't approve of, especially if they have (gasp) WHITE SKIN!!!!!!
Where have I ever said I disapprove of white skin? I wear it everyday. I am not against whites. What about groups you disapprove of, like gays, having the freedom to choose the person they love in a bonding long term relationship? Republicans should never tell us there are "lots of people we don't approve of". Republicans are the Kings of that category. What a friggin hypocrite.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49575 Mar 29, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Damn state. I wrote some response last night, but it ain't up,.. I'll put something up later... Again
. Govt would be smaller, a servant not a master... Go back to constitution ... Let churches, other religions, NGOs and other charities practice what they preach: take care of the poor, the widow and orphan... We did it before... Law enforcement would be turned back to " peace officer" no war on drugs, treat those addicts as patients not damn criminals...schools: freedom of choice... Homeschool, private and public. More pearls later kids.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49576 Mar 29, 2014
I got stopped in Louisiana a couple months ago by state police at three in the morning. They had three cop cars there, including a station wagon. I hadn't done anything wrong, but I was beginning to wonder!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49577 Mar 29, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
You Republicans are always playing the race card. It is in your genes.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49580 Mar 29, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
I got stopped in Louisiana a couple months ago by state police at three in the morning. They had three cop cars there, including a station wagon. I hadn't done anything wrong, but I was beginning to wonder!
. What the hell are you driving ?
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49581 Mar 29, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a black by the way you post: "A black guy just "have" me a ticket? You should change your moniker from Waco 1909 to Blacko 1909. Does the "1909" represent the number of times you were admitted in a mental hospital?
I'm guessin thus ain't our liberal Victoria... If it is... Damn, that's funny!
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49582 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You Republicans are always playing the race card. It is in your genes.
*** clears throat *** ah, that would be our democrat contributors to this forum... Oh. Everyone notices race. Only fools and blind people claim that they, " don't see color" utter foolishness...
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49583 Mar 29, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>You are such an illiterate racist.
. Explain you silly child troll.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49584 Mar 29, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a black by the way you post: "A black guy just "have" me a ticket? You should change your moniker from Waco 1909 to Blacko 1909. Does the "1909" represent the number of times you were admitted in a mental hospital?
The "have" was because I use swype, so since I didn't have my glasses on "gave" went by the wayside.! It's a takeoff on a Franklin Ajaye joke, I substituted a word. As far as the rest of your insults, what the hey, liberals are always mean. LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
southeners suck (May '10) Sep 14 just think about it 29
Moving to North Carolina - Recommendations Sep 14 dee 2
Review: TruBlue Renovations Sep 10 jerry last 2
Mud Sharks at Golds Gym in Hope Mills (Dec '16) Aug 31 Wayne 19
Power Moves will be providing free meals on Chr... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Keith 1
Where is the best place to get a haircut? (Nov '16) Dec '16 Heads Up 2
News Spring Lake Police Department Has A Plan To Reg... (Feb '11) Oct '16 James wainscoat 6

Spring Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Lake Mortgages