Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45978 Jan 13, 2014
Did Obama cancel your friend's mom's insurance or was that done by an insurance company?
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Guess that his lies impacted my friends dying mom more than it did you, old boy. That doesn't make your hero anything more than a low-life opportunist.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45979 Jan 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
Did Obama cancel your friend's mom's insurance or was that done by an insurance company?
<quoted text>
Didn't meet Obama standards.No abortion coverage! Of course, you don't see too many 75 year old women getting pregnant these days. The (evil) insurance companies warned Obama about this years ago.Being a democrat (democrats know everything) the warnings fell on deaf ears. Forty million more will lose coverage when the employer mandate kicks in, but as long as it affects everybody but you, you can do a little dance of happiness! Really though, how blind are you man?
Canadian

Greer, SC

#45980 Jan 13, 2014
Americans believe anything.They're like children.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#45981 Jan 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
The mentally ill often attach perverse meanings to words. I have to inform you that reading, writing and arithmetic are not hidden forms of the fascism, socialism and communism of which your fear is so magnified.
<quoted text>
Reading and writing has nothing to do with the trash you are teaching. Tell the children of China or Nazi Germany about the education people like you teach. Tell that ignorance to the girl that was shot by of the Taliban, they mark their children with their mark of approval like you. As people of other socialist/communist countries, you have no confidence in yourself as an individual. So therefore, it is imposable for anyone to live without your state approval.

They have, They can and They will.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#45982 Jan 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
Did Obama cancel your friend's mom's insurance or was that done by an insurance company?
<quoted text>
It was probably canceled because it purchased after Obamacare passed and did not meet the minimum Obamacare standards like covering pregnancy and childbirth for men with vasectomies and women in or through menopause. Your premiums went up in order to pay for the uninsured coming in to the system that can't afford to pay their full share.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#45983 Jan 13, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't meet Obama standards.No abortion coverage! Of course, you don't see too many 75 year old women getting pregnant these days. The (evil) insurance companies warned Obama about this years ago.Being a democrat (democrats know everything) the warnings fell on deaf ears. Forty million more will lose coverage when the employer mandate kicks in, but as long as it affects everybody but you, you can do a little dance of happiness! Really though, how blind are you man?
T is playing a joke on us Waco. He really can't be that stupid.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45985 Jan 13, 2014
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>T is playing a joke on us Waco. He really can't be that stupid.
Ha! I'm beginning to wonder if he's a paid spokesman for the Obama-ites!
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45986 Jan 13, 2014
When did the cancellations start? Did the woman have a pre existing condition? If so , they should not be able cancel her under the new rules. Did she apply for Obamacare after they cancelled her? Lots of questions to be answered before I decide to fix blame. I am no fan of Obamacare and I am certainly no fan of insurance companies and their dirty tactics. I am not prone to believe any story on face value unless I have background information.

Now as to my increased premiums paying for someone on Obamacare. I don't believe that since my insurance has nothing to do with Obamacare. I know little about insurance, but I also know that no insurance company is going to share their profits with a program which they are not connected to. That just doesn't hold water. They just saw an opportunity to price gouge and they did it.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>It was probably canceled because it purchased after Obamacare passed and did not meet the minimum Obamacare standards like covering pregnancy and childbirth for men with vasectomies and women in or through menopause. Your premiums went up in order to pay for the uninsured coming in to the system that can't afford to pay their full share.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45987 Jan 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
When did the cancellations start? Did the woman have a pre existing condition? If so , they should not be able cancel her under the new rules. Did she apply for Obamacare after they cancelled her? Lots of questions to be answered before I decide to fix blame. I am no fan of Obamacare and I am certainly no fan of insurance companies and their dirty tactics. I am not prone to believe any story on face value unless I have background information.
Now as to my increased premiums paying for someone on Obamacare. I don't believe that since my insurance has nothing to do with Obamacare. I know little about insurance, but I also know that no insurance company is going to share their profits with a program which they are not connected to. That just doesn't hold water. They just saw an opportunity to price gouge and they did it.
<quoted text>
Yeah, they make more money by not insuring anyone? The insurance companies warned about this five years ago.No democrat wanted to listen.This is what happens when a president and a political party decide to get involved in the private sector.When republicans warned that this would happen, they were branded as"racists".Blame the botched roll out all you want.Plain fact, is that MANY people are paying MORE for health insurance, and many have been priced out of the market.Obamacare is surely not the only problem with a president who thinks he can rule by royal mandate, like a king.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45988 Jan 13, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, they make more money by not insuring anyone? The insurance companies warned about this five years ago.No democrat wanted to listen.This is what happens when a president and a political party decide to get involved in the private sector.When republicans warned that this would happen, they were branded as"racists".Blame the botched roll out all you want.Plain fact, is that MANY people are paying MORE for health insurance, and many have been priced out of the market.Obamacare is surely not the only problem with a president who thinks he can rule by royal mandate, like a king.
I can't find a link where insurance companies gave warning 5 years ago, not to say that didn't happen. Could you post a link or tell me where this may be found?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45989 Jan 13, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find a link where insurance companies gave warning 5 years ago, not to say that didn't happen. Could you post a link or tell me where this may be found?
Damn,I gave you the Iraqi general, now you want this! Get to work, democrat!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45990 Jan 13, 2014
Let's start with the administration's very own comments.In the 2010 issue of the Federal Register administration officials predicted massive disruption of the private insurance market.That was the June 2010 issue of the Federal Register.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45991 Jan 13, 2014
They should have just had people enroll in Obamacare that wanted it and left everyone else's insurance alone. The insurance company charged me more money for unexplained reasons. I am not defending Obamacare and I cannot see how Obamacare caused my increase.. I don't care about Obamacare, but I do think it would be nice if everyone could see a doctor if they are sick.. The conflict that I see in all these wild claims about maternity benefits and abortions causing insurance on the elderly and men to increase or be cancelled is this: suppose grandmother has a policy that she likes but Obamacare requires maternity coverage. It is obvious from her age that grandmother will not be needing maternity benefits, so how can the insurance company claim their cost increased because of maternity coverage. Why can they not just say "OK granny, you have maternity coverage at no extra costs"? It would never cost them more money, so they are just opportunist. The point is that the argument doesn't make sense.
waco1909 wrote:
Let's start with the administration's very own comments.In the 2010 issue of the Federal Register administration officials predicted massive disruption of the private insurance market.That was the June 2010 issue of the Federal Register.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45992 Jan 13, 2014
They make money by insuring lots of healthy people and by dumping sick persons and excluding persons with preexisting conditions. Even then they deny a certain percentage of legitimate claims . I discover this when my knee surgery was denied 3 different times. They thought I would roll over and quit. On the fourth application, one of the adjusters finally admitted to me that she was instructed to deny 10% and I just got selected at random. When I refused to stop questioning them, they finally paid. The bastards are horrible.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, they make more money by not insuring anyone? The insurance companies warned about this five years ago.No democrat wanted to listen.This is what happens when a president and a political party decide to get involved in the private sector.When republicans warned that this would happen, they were branded as"racists".Blame the botched roll out all you want.Plain fact, is that MANY people are paying MORE for health insurance, and many have been priced out of the market.Obamacare is surely not the only problem with a president who thinks he can rule by royal mandate, like a king.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45993 Jan 13, 2014
TSF wrote:
They should have just had people enroll in Obamacare that wanted it and left everyone else's insurance alone. The insurance company charged me more money for unexplained reasons. I am not defending Obamacare and I cannot see how Obamacare caused my increase.. I don't care about Obamacare, but I do think it would be nice if everyone could see a doctor if they are sick.. The conflict that I see in all these wild claims about maternity benefits and abortions causing insurance on the elderly and men to increase or be cancelled is this: suppose grandmother has a policy that she likes but Obamacare requires maternity coverage. It is obvious from her age that grandmother will not be needing maternity benefits, so how can the insurance company claim their cost increased because of maternity coverage. Why can they not just say "OK granny, you have maternity coverage at no extra costs"? It would never cost them more money, so they are just opportunist. The point is that the argument doesn't make sense.
<quoted text>
They can't say"Ok", because granny is going to be paying for someone elses insurance by paying for things she won't be needing.They know granny is not going to need abortion Or maternity coverage, so won't be costing them anything.But, she still PAYS for it! It's a win-win situation for the government! Granny, however...Granny is SCREWED!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45994 Jan 13, 2014
TSF, both my knees have to be replaced.I'm going to go to Asheville to the VA, they said they might help.I'm scraping by financially with this business, my available cash is meager.But, working for yourself is a great thing, no matter how hard it is.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45995 Jan 13, 2014
Ashville is one of the better VA facilities . They are actually better than the area commercial and non profit general hospitals by far.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF, both my knees have to be replaced.I'm going to go to Asheville to the VA, they said they might help.I'm scraping by financially with this business, my available cash is meager.But, working for yourself is a great thing, no matter how hard it is.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45996 Jan 13, 2014
I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I am just trying to understand who is responsible. If Granny is not on Obamacare, and her insurance company isn't part of Obamacare, why would her private insurer dump her unless it was to make her pay more money so they could make more profit?
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> They can't say"Ok", because granny is going to be paying for someone elses insurance by paying for things she won't be needing.They know granny is not going to need abortion Or maternity coverage, so won't be costing them anything.But, she still PAYS for it! It's a win-win situation for the government! Granny, however...Granny is SCREWED!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#45997 Jan 14, 2014
TSF wrote:
I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I am just trying to understand who is responsible. If Granny is not on Obamacare, and her insurance company isn't part of Obamacare, why would her private insurer dump her unless it was to make her pay more money so they could make more profit?
<quoted text>
It's the law, T. Insurance plans that were in effect before the law was passed were grandfathered. If your plan was put into effect after the law was passed, it must meet the minimum Obamacare requirements or it has to canceled and replaced with one that does. I know you're almost worshipful of Obama but his statement about being able to keep your insurance if you like it was a ball faced lie. He knew it was lie when he said it the first time. Your idolatry of the man completely blocks your ability to see the truth.
hole in the wall

Orange, NJ

#45998 Jan 14, 2014
Agree with Robert

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mickeys/Ricks 22 hr Sweet Cheeks 2
News Bowe Bergdahl expected to plead guilty to deser... Oct 17 Truth 2
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Oct 16 LMAO For Real 682
cheaters on base (Oct '08) Oct 5 waco1909 23
what mc? (Sep '12) Oct 4 Bob 26
Watson Family Dentistry Oct 1 me thinks not 1
Power Moves will be providing free meals on Chr... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Keith 1

Spring Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Lake Mortgages