First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Brainerd, MN

#23 Jun 21, 2011
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of funny "used to be" hows that dishonorable discharge doing for ya??? yes we all know you got himmed up...so now all you have is big black cock shoved in every Orpheus of your over used body what body you have left, vaginal walls broken down, throat lost its gag reflux, and to consider wanting more?? 2 liters wont satisfy you anymore...its sad to think that YOU are what the ARMY produced...and obviously black men are all you date, not by choice yet by need, they are the only ones to have you now...sorry sad truth is you aint about shit sista...have a good one or 50 !!! lmfao...
You disgusting used enema!!!!!
More Pride

Kenbridge, VA

#24 Jul 2, 2011
lilacs57 wrote:
<quoted text> You disgusting used enema!!!!!
Seems this is hitting close to home. You want to talk to us about your problem? Or is it that personal?

Since: Mar 09

United States

#25 Jul 3, 2011
More Pride wrote:
<quoted text> Seems this is hitting close to home. You want to talk to us about your problem? Or is it that personal?
WTH are you talkin about fool??? Take a swim in a hog waller!
doug

Kenbridge, VA

#26 Jul 3, 2011
lilacs57 wrote:
<quoted text> WTH are you talkin about fool??? Take a swim in a hog waller!
Come on you can do better than that. Probably not!
pride

Pinehurst, NC

#27 Jul 4, 2011
thats what letting your kids listen and watch rap videos gets you. white girls have it ingrained in them to date them for drugs and money and white boys walk around trying to be like them to win their girls back. next thing you know youll have a guy whose 1/4 black,1/4 arab,and 1/2 white say hes black so he gets all the blacks to vote for him so he can be president. oh that already happened. my bad
More Pride

Kenbridge, VA

#28 Jul 5, 2011
pride wrote:
thats what letting your kids listen and watch rap videos gets you. white girls have it ingrained in them to date them for drugs and money and white boys walk around trying to be like them to win their girls back. next thing you know youll have a guy whose 1/4 black,1/4 arab,and 1/2 white say hes black so he gets all the blacks to vote for him so he can be president. oh that already happened. my bad
You are so right. God Please help our country. You can see what Obama's change meant, How much of the 5 five trillion stimulus money has he buried for his retirement.
The Truth

Fayetteville, NC

#29 Jun 13, 2013
I think its up to the woman or the man who they choose to be with with a couple of years a ago black people use it always say for instance tupac the country would nerver see a black president now u have a black president rappers now cant rap about racism now its about getting money and women so what happens when they get the money and the women what are they gonna rap about. Plus black people smell really bad most of them don't have good hygeine and when they do they still smell funny. I don't know how women sleep with them.
Kraut

Fayetteville, NC

#30 Jun 14, 2013
The blacks in DC have really messed things up. What a horrible presidency. America is not going to make this mistake again, at least not for a long while. Obama really messed it up for the next black.
Penn

Newport News, VA

#32 Jun 18, 2013
Most of latinos have bib package too, and all types of women love them...MF
Delusionaltards

Sanford, NC

#35 Sep 16, 2013
Military women will sleep with anyone, everyone knows that & it's why they have such a bad rep. Can't even PCS to Korea now without getting a mandatory Cylamida test and it isn't because of the Koreans. LOL As far as white women in Fayetteville with black men... Well, that just isn't happening. Might want to check out all of the personal & NSA sites. There you will find TONS of white women saying "No black men" and the black men here are throwing a fit that no white woman will have them. Except those nasty BBW's, ya know the stereotypical white women who lay with black men?
Oh, BTW, the saying "Once you go black, you don't go back" IS a racist saying so blacks should really stop using it. Makes y'all sound stupid. It orginated as a warning for white women to stay away from black men or she wouldn't be welcome back into her family or with a white man ever again. Kinda like how black men try to steal the saying "tall, dark and handsome" thinking it applies to them when it doesn't. LOL

Since: Aug 14

Hope Mills, NC

#37 Sep 13, 2014
Allison wrote:
I used to be stationed at Bragg,and still like to keep up with what is going on back there.
This is the deal. Most women in the Army won't say this for fear of being called a racist. For white women it all starts at the MEPS station. The black guys are all over us. Then it's the drill sergeants, then our AIT instructors and then at our units it is everyone. They all are trying to get inside our pants.
The black guys always play the race card and guilt us into going out with them, then not a single white guy will talk to us. We end up hanging out with the black guys, and eventually even liking them.
They are dogs. cant be trusted, will take all your money, screw your friends, and yet we beg them to stay.
There is just something about a big strong black guy with a six pack and a really thick 10" dick. At first it hurt, but now anything less and I just don't feel filled up. You girls know what I am talkng about.
Add in the taboo of the whole interracial thing and it just makes me act like a total slut, from the top, bottom, front, back, it is all good. Favorite is on top, maybe on a couch, with a second guy to come from behind. Wow, talk about being 'filled' This is my new thing. I love having two big strong black guys in me at the same time, eventually I want to be able to take them both in my pussy at the same time.
Anyways, never dated a black guy until I joined the Army, not it is all I date.
I can certainly understand where you are coming from. I've see it time and time again. The black guys are relentless when it comes to white women in the Army. I retired out of Bragg. Black men eventually weaken even the strongest women. A lot of married white women that get deployed eventually end up on the end of some black cock. It's almost inevitable.

As for loving that big, fat, 10" cock, who could blame you. What can I say, black men just fuck better. It's true. So I know once you get some, it's in your blood, it's in your DNA. And you can't help but want more.

The good news is, there are a lot of us white guys that are into that. So you don't have to just date or even marry black men. You can have a white guy as a cuckold, and still get all the black dick you want.
It could be worse

Lumberton, NC

#38 Sep 13, 2014
Krout wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem like every white woman in the army is dating a black guy?
Well, it could be worse. They could be dating a Lumbee or should I say a Scumbee Gumbee Dumbee Wannabe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) May 19 Bobby 626
News Gangs Spreading In The Military (Aug '07) May 19 Leroy 353
News Video of Fayetteville police shooting may play ... May 17 tart lemon 1
Transgender Dating in Fayetteville May 7 Tom D 4
Review: Vitamins And Things May 7 Silverqueen 1
what kind of scumbags support hells angels (Jan '10) May 3 Sam 73
Review: Austin Creek Apartments Apr 30 Leverett 1
More from around the web

Spring Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE