Man Charged With Murder For Killing S...

Man Charged With Murder For Killing Soldier

There are 2 comments on the NBC 17 story from Jun 8, 2009, titled Man Charged With Murder For Killing Soldier. In it, NBC 17 reports that:

Cumberland County authorities arrested a man in connection with a soldier's March 29 death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 17.

lord knows

Bradenton, FL

#1 Jul 11, 2009
That was crazy news and i was Charles clements roomate for two years he was not a threat to anyone I AM SAD TO HEAR THAT TERRIBLE NEWS I AM EVEN MORE SADDEND TO HEAR THAT THE CHILDREN WILL NO LONGER HAVE THEIR BIOLOGICAL FATHER AS A ROLE MODEL HE WAS FULL OF LIFE VERY CONFIDENT ALWAYS HIMSELF I RESPECTED HIM AND I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT I HAVE EVEN BEEN DEPLOYED WITH HIM I AM RYING TO LOCATE HIS FAM TO AT LEAST PROVIDE SOME SUPPORT TO HIS KIDS TELLING THEM HOW GREAT OF A MAN THEIR FATHER WAS ONE OF THESE DAYS WE WILL SE HIM AGAIN IF ANYONE KNOWS HIS FAM HIT ME UP AT 7188647284 CLARKE iT IS LIKE FIFTY OF US WHO KNEW HIM AND LOVED HIM DEARLY TO ALL KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND WE WILL ALL BE WITH THE LORD ONE DAY..
Staying strong

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 26, 2009
I miss Charles so much its still hard to believe he didn't come home with the rest of the unit and im very thankful for the support of all his friends and fellow soilders that are getting me through this thanks everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NC starts Chemours investigation over GenX Tue Scared 3
Fayetteville people in general. Jul 16 Dinosaur museum 1
what mc? (Sep '12) Jul 12 bucc0 25
News Richard David Perez and Justin Ryan Vasquez (Oct '10) Jul 11 Unknown friend 60
Transgender Dating in Fayetteville (Dec '14) Jul 10 Yummy 22
AAA Fence Co. (Mar '10) Jul 6 DJ mill 57
Antisemitism in Fayetteville? Jul 6 voodoojew 1

Spring Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Lake Mortgages