Melissa

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Wonderful place to be!! Talented staff!!
Kym

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

This is an awesome place! They can do any type of hair. I've been going to Christy, the owner for over a year now! Wonderful and th shop has great atmosphere.
Snagglepuss

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Twice I was stood up by two different stylist at Big Screen Beauty Salon. One of them was even the owner, neither had the curiosity to give a call and say they are canceling (they had me number). Remember customer service - is about the customer.
Christy-owner

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Snagglepuss wrote:
Twice I was stood up by two different stylist at Big Screen Beauty Salon. One of them was even the owner, neither had the curiosity to give a call and say they are canceling (they had me number). Remember customer service - is about the customer.
. I am very sorry this happen although. I do not recall this situation. I know my clients well and try my best to offer a custom service. I hate to think you fell through the cracks somehow. Being a new salon growing so quickly may be why. I am actually meeting with Mind and Body Monday to start an online appointment program. Please come in if you get a chance and reference your issue and I will gift you a free haircut. Sincerely. Christy Callaghan
Christy-owner

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Thank you to all our great customers!!! We love you so much that if we get to 1,000 likes on Facebook we will have a Toga Party!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spring Lake Discussions

Search the Spring Lake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 hr Mao Zedingdong 56,521
2 NC sheriff's deputies shot in Fayetteville 18 hr ApePeeD 1
Review: Bill's Trash Service 20 hr Heather 1
Vice Principal Charged With Having Sex With Stu... (Feb '06) Jul 28 laker 3
Man charged in two Cumberland County murders (Aug '06) Jul 28 laker 150
I miss you Jul 27 Nash ville 1
Jimmy Cowser Jul 26 Information Man 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spring Lake Jobs

•••