new biker

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Oct 1, 2013
ok so ive never been on a forum before and this feel kinda silly to be honest. im sure i probably wont get an honest answer out of any because of all the sidewalk commandos, and wanna be's. but new at this so bear with me. i finally made enough money to go buy a bike and did the stupidest thing i could have done about a year ago and bought a jap bike. i know spare me the what ever your going to say. so any MC in this area accept guys with non american made bikes?
Wingmen MC

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Oct 1, 2013
Sure, the Southern Riders MC has a bunch of memebers on jap bikes. They even have a chapter in Dunn (conveinently located about two miles away from their Fayetteville clubhouse). You would probably be a good fit with them.
Clubber

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2013
There are a few MCs in the local area that will accept men with jap bikes. Take a look around, and do your homework. I suggest that you do not jump in the first club that you see. Get to know the clubs first. Joining a MC is a life changing experience and should never be taken likely. And don't believe everything you read and hear about a certain club. Go meet them in person. Good luck and ride safe.
no biggy

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 11, 2013
I had a jap bike for a while, although few, there are still clubs that are willing to accept that. I agree with clubber, don't just jump into the first club you see. I made that mistake and it isn't fun. I would recommend going out to a few bars and trying to catch one or two and introduce yourself. Don't be pushy or ask too many questions about what the club does. If they like you they will invite you to a ride or you can ask when their next "open to public" ride is. Most all the clubs are not 1%ers, people here and there on other forums will say some bs like, "they are just wanna be 1%ers". There is no such thing. You are either a 1% club or the rest of us. Every club has it own agenda and reasons why they are here, I'm not going to recommend any particular club as each one is different and have pros and cons. I will recommend that you consider getting an american made bike as this will broadin your options so you do not have to settle. Try places like Poindexters (i think weds or thurs is their bike night), dog house, crows nest(my personal favorite, good people) or Aviators... Thats just a couple, there are plenty more...
The Truth

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Oct 16, 2013
Since 7th Group relocated to Florida, the Wingman presence in Fayetteville has been greatly reduced. Coupled with their bad press in various reports by federal law enforcement agencies and the Ft. Bragg commanders clamping down on them, the Wingmen have taken on a very different attitude.

Also, several of the clubs that sprung up a few years have now folded. It was just a matter of time.

In Fayetteville, check out the Veterans and Southern Riders. Good guys and have been around for awhile.
The Truth

Buffalo, NY

#6 Oct 19, 2013
The real truth is the Wingman are just as gay as the Hell's Angels.
Old Biker

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2013
There are a few clubs in the 'ville that do not allow jap bikes and there are others that do. Go spend time with them and you may find a fit.
Jim

Fayetteville, NC

#8 Nov 13, 2013
CVMA
Knowitall

United States

#9 Nov 14, 2013
Jim wrote:
CVMA
The CVMA is not a club. They are an association.
Dead Ed

Stafford, VA

#10 Feb 8, 2014
Man, I thought there were some MCs in Fayetteville; along comes winter and it looks like most put their bikes up for the winter. I have only seen a few bike riders this winter and they were always from the same 3 MCs.
huh

Lenoir, NC

#13 Feb 12, 2014
huh
duh

Columbus, OH

#15 Mar 17, 2014
what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a Wiccan or Pagan please Tue Ghostbusters 2
Man charged with choking Fayetteville officer d... Tue steven spivey 1
Transgender Dating in Fayetteville Mon Rascal 1
Kratom In Fayetteville Dec 21 KratomLover 1
Sgt Tim Hennis & murder case (Jan '09) Dec 20 MikeH 5
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Dec 18 Steve 613
The Fayetteville Gay Community Has A Long Way T... Dec 18 Tom Davis 3
Spring Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web