Tying Up Dogs In Cumberland County Will Soon Be Illegal

Jul 8, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC 17

Starting August 1, Cumberland County residents will no longer be allowed to tie or chain pets to stationary objects outdoors.

Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FED UP

Pinehurst, NC

#23 Aug 20, 2009
lilacs57 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tell you what how about I drop off all my pets and my kids and you see if you can do a better job.When should I come over???
I see that now you want others to straiting out your home front. people please read ..... a monkeys uncle.... in this form and notice how this guy talks out of both ends. At least people know where i stand on issues. Yes I have a runner for my dog that is 40 feet long. 10 feet from each end i have soft balls with holes drilled threw them with a clamp so they can go no futher. The dog can not be hurt or get tangeled up this way.Leaving a pet locked in a house 10 or more hours a day with nothing to do is far worse than letting him have room to play. Animals adaped to there surroundings and people can watch the weahter so your dog is safe,
Responsible Dog Owner

Apex, NC

#24 Aug 21, 2009
"i have soft balls with holes drilled threw them with a clamp"

Ouch Fed Up I would be fed up too!
FED UP

Pinehurst, NC

#25 Aug 24, 2009
Responsible Dog Owner wrote:
"i have soft balls with holes drilled threw them with a clamp"
Ouch Fed Up I would be fed up too!
I'll post pictures of this setup, The softballs at 10 ft from the end keeps the dog from tangling in the runner. Each of us as dog owners has watch as some dogs pull on their leash so hard as to strangle their self, This is while the dog is being walked, NOW.... I have saw children in local department stores that should be keep on a leash or tethered at home so as not to disrupt business or injure people working or shopping. oh but to say such a thing!!!!!! Further more... the parents of these severely disruptive children should also be held accountable.Now all can talk about misspelling, bad or poorly worded post, yet no one thinks through others ideas or offers of help.

Since: Mar 09

Fayetteville, NC

#26 Aug 26, 2009
<quoted text>
Really? Your willing to drop off your kids with me and your pets..you are the parent of the year congratulations. When you can reply to a post with some type of intelligent answer that is relevant to the post try again.
You are a anal idiot. It goes like this,right? If the other person does not agree with me 100% I'm going to throw a tantrum.WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,I want my baba!!! Yur are a DUFUS.
Responsible Dog Owner

Apex, NC

#27 Aug 27, 2009
lilacs57 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a anal idiot. It goes like this,right? If the other person does not agree with me 100% I'm going to throw a tantrum.WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,I want my baba!!! Yur are a DUFUS.
Actually I love when someone disagrees with me. I enjoy arguing very much and debating subjects of interest to me. My point to you was this, when debating a subject, stick to the subject. Using words like "anal idiot" and "dufus" certainly are not relevant to the subject and you didn't clarify your point of why you were willing to drop your children off with me. I am confused about that and wonder how that relates to the subject of taking care of your animals in a humane way?

Fayetteville, NC

#29 Aug 28, 2009
<quoted text>
Actually I love when someone disagrees with me. I enjoy arguing very much and debating subjects of interest to me. My point to you was this, when debating a subject, stick to the subject. Using words like "anal idiot" and "dufus" certainly are not relevant to the subject and you didn't clarify your point of why you were willing to drop your children off with me. I am confused about that and wonder how that relates to the subject of taking care of your animals in a humane way?
Idiot and dufus are relevant when they pertain to you. You don't argue you preach and I do not like you holier than me attitude. Is that clear enough for you. Will you be correcting spelling and punctuation next?
Responsible Dog Owner

Apex, NC

#30 Aug 28, 2009
lilacs57 wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot and dufus are relevant when they pertain to you. You don't argue you preach and I do not like you holier than me attitude. Is that clear enough for you. Will you be correcting spelling and punctuation next?
Amen and Hallelujia I'll keep preaching if it educates others on how to care for an animal. Your dislike of me is quite clear and instead of debating you choose to attack others personally. I've seen your work on other topics and I see that your punctuation and grammar errors are pointed out to you often but clearly you don't care so I won't correct you. I am an advocate for animals first and I don't care who that makes angry.

Fayetteville, NC

#31 Aug 28, 2009
I never said I didn't like you.I don't know you. What I don't like are your opinions and preaching. If by "attacking" your opinions.and I call it arguing my point ,you take it personal well so be it. I disagree with the way you present your points. It is true that we both care about animals,we just have different ways of doing things.So with that said hope you and yours have a great weekend.
FED UP

Pinehurst, NC

#32 Sep 5, 2009
lilacs57 wrote:
I never said I didn't like you.I don't know you. What I don't like are your opinions and preaching. If by "attacking" your opinions.and I call it arguing my point ,you take it personal well so be it. I disagree with the way you present your points. It is true that we both care about animals,we just have different ways of doing things.So with that said hope you and yours have a great weekend.
well it looks like you have made a fool out of yourself again. Run for public office as we can you more deadhead in d.c. Now play nice { BOY }.

Fayetteville, NC

#33 Sep 8, 2009
FED UP wrote:
<quoted text>well it looks like you have made a fool out of yourself again. Run for public office as we can you more deadhead in d.c. Now play nice { BOY }.
Duh get a life. Keep your trash on craigslist where it belongs.
Responsible Dog Owner

Apex, NC

#34 Sep 8, 2009
lilacs57 wrote:
<quoted text> Duh get a life. Keep your trash on craigslist where it belongs.
Do you work for Craig's List? You seem to always use that standard answer of going over to Craig's List to post.

Fayetteville, NC

#35 Sep 9, 2009
I believe you have just busted yourself.This topic is closed just as your mind is.
Responsible Dog Owner

Apex, NC

#36 Sep 9, 2009
lilacs57 wrote:
I believe you have just busted yourself.This topic is closed just as your mind is.
WTF????? I have never seen such a confused individual as yourself. Do you sniff glue?

Fayetteville, NC

#37 Sep 10, 2009
<quoted text>
WTF????? I have never seen such a confused individual as yourself. Do you sniff glue?
Nobody was barking at you dear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 41 min ben 58,806
dead beat dads (Feb '10) 19 hr Damn shame 8
Military Spouses - Help in a DoD Research Study... Wed Independent Resea... 1
NC judge: Private school vouchers unconstitutional Aug 25 Bob 14
Lets Celebrate The Umoja Festival Aug 24 Spookala 1
Review - Quality Tree Service Aug 23 Review 1
NC officials seek comment on fracking rules Aug 20 Twisted 2
•••
•••
•••

Spring Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000