Teen charged with DWI, no license in ...

Teen charged with DWI, no license in fatal Fayetteville crash

There are 5 comments on the MSNBC story from Aug 6, 2011, titled Teen charged with DWI, no license in fatal Fayetteville crash. In it, MSNBC reports that:

A A 17-year-old girl is charged with driving while impaired and driving without a license after a crash killed a passenger in her car and left another in critical condition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

Smoke

Mount Morris, MI

#1 Aug 6, 2011
Look, i undersatnd that teenagers want to have fun, but come on...seriously. If anything the parents should be punished for letting her drive regardless. Lets see, 17, intoxicated, and driving with no license. Who were you showing off for. Lets think of it this way, maybe the parents of the driver didnt know where she was going or knew she was going to drink (doubt it) but thats just bad parenting. 2: you mean to tell me out of 6 people in that car, not one had commen sense...lol.thats funny...but you guys are coo yeah ( coo enough that you got someone killed). I mean you have to do stupid shit to prove a point to a friend or foe. Or maybe all 6 of them were intoxicated and one of them was just tipsey enough to drive. You know what that was selfish, careless, and inconsiderate and you paid the piper for it. I blame the parents for their responsibility as a parent. And blame the driver for being soooooooooooo coo that night. Good job buddy. Did you win anything, oooops i`m sry, no, you lost someone......
Lena Edwards

Cocoa Beach, FL

#2 Aug 7, 2011
first of all stay yp ass in California cuz yu dont kno the story...and that lil smart comment wasnt called for cuz 2 kids lost there lives, and nothin funny about that...ppl make mistakes and it wasnt ANYONE's fault! everyone is responible for theirselves and it was a lesson learned for everyone that made it out alive...so yu need to think about how ppl feel b4 yu go postin nonsense and a long ass paragraph about shit yu dont kno about...so god bless hun:)
Reality Check

Jacksonville, NC

#3 Aug 9, 2011
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.....or killed. Reality check....drunk driving kills. Underage drunk driving is plain stupid. Everyone of those people who got in that vehicle or let those kids get in that vehicle is culpable.

Lena, it IS somebody's fault. It is the fault of the intoxicated driver and it is the fault of each of those kids that got into that vehicle. Yes, everybody makes mistakes.....this mistake cost 2 people their lives.
Lena Edwards

Cocoa Beach, FL

#4 Aug 9, 2011
yur right but its nothin to joke about
mustang sally

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Aug 9, 2011
Lena Edwards wrote:
first of all stay yp ass in California cuz yu dont kno the story...and that lil smart comment wasnt called for cuz 2 kids lost there lives, and nothin funny about that...ppl make mistakes and it wasnt ANYONE's fault! everyone is responible for theirselves and it was a lesson learned for everyone that made it out alive...so yu need to think about how ppl feel b4 yu go postin nonsense and a long ass paragraph about shit yu dont kno about...so god bless hun:)
Learn how to spell, chimp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another MC in town? 5 hr Tope 3
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 8 hr Fast drop 1
Pat McCory lost by 10,000 votes, 300,000 Illega... Dec 5 MAGA2016 1
wilson Shane Beddingfield Dec 5 Ashton 1
Fallujah vets MC Dec 3 sheahoe 5
Income opportunities start your own business Dec 2 Aha 2
Where is the best place to get a haircut? Dec 1 Heads Up 2

Spring Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance