black and proud

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Mar 13, 2013
What is wrong with your town.
Is it trapped in some kind of timewarp from the 1950s?
It is 2013 and your town acts like segregation is still in effect.
The racism and poor treatment of people without white skin in your town is known across the country.
Are you people proud that you live in a town known for racism?
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
I hope someday after more african americans move to grand haven, that you white people will finally get with the program.
We are all human and bleed the same color red.
Sorry that grand haven is racially unfriendly.
Nothing to be proud of.
The klan is dead.
Klan Man Stan

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 13, 2013
black and proud wrote:
We are all human and bleed the same color red.
The klan is dead.
Speak for yourself monkey boy.

WE don't bleed like you savages.

You people only bleed Aids and watermelon juice.
black and proud

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Bet you don't say that to my face.
Run grabdhaven boy.
Run
Jaded Jester

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Mar 25, 2013
black and proud wrote:
Bet you don't say that to my face.
Run grabdhaven boy.
Run
Just keep your moonass face in Newark....and Grand Haven will stay beautiful.....and crime-free.....
Ronald Reggin

Hammond, IN

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Vote for me and I promise to slay the savage
black reggin beasts back to Muskegon.
----------

God wants you to
Elect me
To send the dark breeds home.

Our freedom is
Under attack and we will
Take our country back.

Now
Is the time for
Grand Haven ride into
Glorious battle and
Eradicate the
Rotten monkey
Swine once and for all.
Person

Ypsilanti, MI

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Grand haven is not racist. Just because grand haven has more white people doesn't make the town racist. What those people did at the high school was uncalled for, but it was also blown out of proportion. Grand haven high school has 1,800 kids. 6 of those kids took part in what happened over the past few months. Their actions were disgusting and uncalled fot. The 1,794 kids that didnt take part in those events are now all labeled "racists" which to them is not fair. Those kids had no part in those events, they may go to the school where the events occurred but that doesnt make them racist.
Rainbow Tribe

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Person wrote:
Grand haven is not racist. Just because grand haven has more white people doesn't make the town racist. What those people did at the high school was uncalled for, but it was also blown out of proportion. Grand haven high school has 1,800 kids. 6 of those kids took part in what happened over the past few months. Their actions were disgusting and uncalled fot. The 1,794 kids that didnt take part in those events are now all labeled "racists" which to them is not fair. Those kids had no part in those events, they may go to the school where the events occurred but that doesnt make them racist.
I hear you. You make sense. Purhaps your school should have Muskegon student bus to Grand Haven High to help racially integrate the premises.
Purhaps having more minorities attend your school, it will help the youth learn about other cultures which would ultimatly erase ignorence.
Ronald Reggin

Chicago, IL

#8 Apr 7, 2013
Rainbow Tribe wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you. You make sense. Purhaps your school should have Muskegon student bus to Grand Haven High to help racially integrate the premises.
Purhaps having more minorities attend your school, it will help the youth learn about other cultures which would ultimatly erase ignorence.
Go back to your rainbow jungle you reggin lover.
GH Pride

Jersey City, NJ

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Ronald Reggin wrote:
Vote for me and I promise to slay the savage
black reggin beasts back to Muskegon.
----------
God wants you to
Elect me
To send the dark breeds home.
Our freedom is
Under attack and we will
Take our country back.
Now
Is the time for
Grand Haven ride into
Glorious battle and
Eradicate the
Rotten monkey
Swine once and for all.
LoL, I see what you did there.
It took me a second to catch on.
"Reggin" spelled backwards is..........well I'm not goin to say it.

Also I noticed if you take the first letter from each line in your last paragrah it spells the same thing.

Your pretty funny dude.
TheBestWay

El Monte, CA

#10 Apr 9, 2013
Segregation is the answer to peace and tranquility.
This is why Grand Haven remains a beautiful city.
The blacks belong in the ghetto and seem happy staying over there so why should Grand Haven change anything?
LETS BE REAL

Grand Rapids, MI

#11 Jul 18, 2013
Grand Haven, Michigan love SEX OFFENDERS other than blacks....look at the rankings. ALL THE MEN DO IS FOLLOW CHILDREN YOUNGER THAN TEN AND RAPE THEM! SO BLACK PEOPLE DONT LET IT BOTHER YOU!NOT EVERYONE IS FROM MUSKEGAN SOOOOOOO GET IT RIGHT. IM BLACK AND LOVE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO YOUNG CHILDREN...HA HA HA
CAUTION

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Jul 18, 2013
IT WAS ALSO REPORTED TO CIVIL RIGHTS/POLICE ABOUT A WOMAN WHO WAS VIDEOTAPED BY A OLD MAN WHO LIVED ACROSS THE STREET FROM HER AND WATCHED HER ENTERED HER HOME DAILY(TRYING TO INTIMIDATE HER) AND ALSO ONE WHO FOLLOWED HER AS SHE TOOK HER 5 YEAR OLD BI-RACIAL CHILD TO HER SCHOOL!STALKERS UNITE IN GRAND HAVEN! THIS MAN FOLLOWED HER TO THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND BACK HOME IN HIS TRUCK!SOUND LIKE TO ME SOME GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TYPE MEN!
RIGHT

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Jul 18, 2013
Jaded Jester wrote:
<quoted text> Just keep your moonass face in Newark....and Grand Haven will stay beautiful.....and crime-free.....
FULL: OF SEX OFFENDERS

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 18, 2013
TheBestWay wrote:
Segregation is the answer to peace and tranquility.
This is why Grand Haven remains a beautiful city.
The blacks belong in the ghetto and seem happy staying over there so why should Grand Haven change anything?
Sadly, and i have asked this before....can anyone name a city or town in America where the influx of black citizens, actually increased the quality of LIFE? Where crime stayed low and home values did'nt tank?
Angry Black Guy

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, and i have asked this before....can anyone name a city or town in America where the influx of black citizens, actually increased the quality of LIFE? Where crime stayed low and home values did'nt tank?
That is not a fact.
You should do more research before you type your ignorent rants.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Jul 19, 2013
Angry Black Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not a fact.
You should do more research before you type your ignorent rants.
I'm guess that would be a, NO?.....
Angry Black Guy

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guess that would be a, NO?.....
Im guess you be a, HOE?.......
Johnny Face Puncher

Chicago, IL

#18 Aug 4, 2013
I once punched a black man in the face. One punch was all it took for his head to explode into millions of pieces of watermellon jolly ranchers.

The End.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holland man found sleeping in Mason County hote... Oct 7 disco stu 2
Grand Haven doesnt like black people (Oct '12) Sep '14 jazzycat 26
Grand Rapids man robbed at Nunica Rest Stop (Jan '09) Sep '14 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 7
Man came to door wanting me to vote Sep '14 backdrop001 1
Jessica Heeringa (Aug '13) Sep '14 Prayers for Jessica 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Grand Haven, MI (Jan '12) Sep '14 Sneaky Pete 17
A strong spirit: 'Save Our City' hosts health s... Aug '14 lonewolf 1
Spring Lake Dating
Find my Match

Spring Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spring Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spring Lake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]