First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23 Aug 5, 2013
Why should people be forced to live among blacks?...
Jek Tono Porkins

Midlothian, IL

#24 Aug 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Why should people be forced to live among blacks?...
I don't think anyone should have to live AMONG the blacks, we should live ABOVE them. When the blacks invaded my home town Bestine IV, I decided to move. I thought I had found the perfect place where I could truely live above the filthy porch monkeys, so I hopped in my X-wing and was off to Cloud City.

You could imaging my horror when I discovered that the city was being run by a dirty scoundrel coon named Lando Calrissian. A black, in charge of running and entire city? I never thought I would see the day. Thanks Obummer.

After this unholy betrayal of our election system that would see a black man in charge, I decided to pack up again and leave the Lando System for good. Knowing that a Black could now hold public office, controlling the freedoms of pure white patriots, I fell into a downward spiral. So I began eating myself into such an obese state that not even the inertial dampeners on my X-wing could support my weight, causing me to crash into the Death Star.

Palpatine/Santorum 2016

Take our system back.

Tatooine Bantha Milk Party Patriots for freedom are responsible for this message.
Lando

United States

#25 Aug 9, 2013
Jek Tono Porkins wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone should have to live AMONG the blacks, we should live ABOVE them. When the blacks invaded my home town Bestine IV, I decided to move. I thought I had found the perfect place where I could truely live above the filthy porch monkeys, so I hopped in my X-wing and was off to Cloud City.
You could imaging my horror when I discovered that the city was being run by a dirty scoundrel coon named Lando Calrissian. A black, in charge of running and entire city? I never thought I would see the day. Thanks Obummer.
After this unholy betrayal of our election system that would see a black man in charge, I decided to pack up again and leave the Lando System for good. Knowing that a Black could now hold public office, controlling the freedoms of pure white patriots, I fell into a downward spiral. So I began eating myself into such an obese state that not even the inertial dampeners on my X-wing could support my weight, causing me to crash into the Death Star.
Palpatine/Santorum 2016
Take our system back.
Tatooine Bantha Milk Party Patriots for freedom are responsible for this message.
Im your father.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Aug 9, 2013
Jek Tono Porkins wrote:
<quoted text>
Palpatine/Santorum 2016
Take our system back.
Section 8 Housing Assistance is the way our Government is forcing the lowest level of black society upon many of the nicest neighborhoods and areas.....And this government interference in many American's pursuit of happiness, started way before President Obama was around.....
Jek Tono Porkins

Worth, IL

#28 Aug 9, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Section 8 Housing Assistance is the way our Government is forcing the lowest level of black society upon many of the nicest neighborhoods and areas.....And this government interference in many American's pursuit of happiness, started way before President Obama was around.....
Agreed.

Is there nowhere left for us white freedom patriot jesus americans to go?

We can't even go to Forest Moon of Endor anymore, now that the government has forced those filthy Ewoks and their savage culture onto us.

Everything was going just dandy until those furry little savage spear chucking fuzzballs invaded all of our research outposts with the help of notorious coon lover Han Solo and his big buck gorilla Chewbacca.

Freedom Bantha Party Milk America Patriot Religious Liberty Citizens United Herritage Jesus Flag.

Muslimes bad.

Take our country back for America USA USA USA tea constitution liberty.
jazzycat

Grand Haven, MI

#29 Sep 25, 2014
Kanye wrote:
Why is Grand Haven still like a 1950s segregated town?
Why do police still harass black people for just driving through your town? Why is there no black people in Grand Haven? When black people try and purchase homes in your town they are turned down. Is there a conspiracy to keep Grand Haven completely white. Is it a beacon for whitey?
well black people bring all the problems of crime to a great town
Whitechick

Spring Lake, MI

#30 Nov 23, 2014
Kanye wrote:
Why is Grand Haven still like a 1950s segregated town?
Why do police still harass black people for just driving through your town? Why is there no black people in Grand Haven? When black people try and purchase homes in your town they are turned down. Is there a conspiracy to keep Grand Haven completely white. Is it a beacon for whitey?
Have you visited Muskegon lately? It was very bad when I was young but it's horrible now! I'm not suggesting that a skin color causes people to behave badly but let's face it , 99% of the crime is committed by blacks in Muskegon ! I would hate to see Grand Haven turned int to that hell hole that Muskegon has become ! Take a look around Michigan and see for yourself if every city that has a high population of blacks doesn't also have a seriously high crime rate! They make it that way for themselves ! Only they can change their chosen behavior and with that other peoples perception of them! It's really that simple !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top 5 things to do in Muskegon area this week: ... Apr 13 benny 1
News Homicide in Muskegon Heights (Jan '09) Mar '15 hydra-blast 54
Diversity in Grand Haven? No thank you! Mar '15 Whitechick 1
Debate: Ferguson - Spring Lake, MI Feb '15 Dale 1
iCare Repair Jan '15 Jeff 2
What happened to Joellen Coon? (Apr '13) Jan '15 Joey D 20
Debate: Gay Marriage - Grand Haven, MI (Jan '12) Jan '15 Whitechick 18
More from around the web

Spring Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE