Police are pals to homeless

Police are pals to homeless

There are 14 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Sep 6, 2008, titled Police are pals to homeless. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Most Greenville commuters never see the dozens of homeless sites that exist in the city and in communities around Pitt County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Don Ballou

Shallotte, NC

#2 Sep 7, 2008
Man it's so great to read a story like this. This is fantastic.
Just a thought

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2008
Yeah nice to hear there is still some kindness and thoughtfulness in this crazy world.
Larry

Aberdeen, NC

#4 Sep 7, 2008
God Bless 'em all!
Melody Burrows

Radford, VA

#5 Sep 7, 2008
God Bless the Officers who go the extra mile.
An officer myself

Wirtz, VA

#6 Sep 7, 2008
WOW ! Thanks all I can say. Great job guys.
Harley Rider

Loris, SC

#8 Sep 7, 2008
Awesome, what a great bunch of Public Servants. These officers embody the definition of the position they have sworn to. My helmet is off to them and may they continue in their humanitarian endeavor. God Bless!
Harley Rider

Loris, SC

#9 Sep 7, 2008
Forgive me but on another note, I agree with Bryan in that I can't believe there hasn't been enough news happen since may we can't feature some new pics. Are we just fanning flames? I'm a pro photographer and have plenty of my own pics that would show way more of what the beach is about. What say you Sun News? Oh, wait, we don't report the news, we manipulate it, I've worked for newspapers and believe me, it's the truth.
Bemused

AOL

#10 Sep 7, 2008
What an awesome story.......D
little general

Conway, SC

#11 Sep 7, 2008
Keep on keeping on and perhaps the Myrtle Beach Police could benefit by doing the same.Remember the calmest cat will scratch you when put in a corner and the homeless are almost all in the corner and just like the cat back off and help and things improve for all.
Harley Rider

Loris, SC

#12 Sep 7, 2008
little general wrote:
Keep on keeping on and perhaps the Myrtle Beach Police could benefit by doing the same.Remember the calmest cat will scratch you when put in a corner and the homeless are almost all in the corner and just like the cat back off and help and things improve for all.
Well said and I agree. Good deeds have a way of breeding more good deeds.
Spence

Dillon, SC

#13 Sep 8, 2008
I had a homeless man steal a beer from my store and my dad was going to let him go but he refused to leave and the police came and did absolutely nothing. So waste of time calling the cops.
jarhead1979

Conway, SC

#14 Sep 8, 2008
Awesome. Sometimes the gentlest touch moves mountains. God bless these two gentlemen.
Bowel Head

Charlotte, NC

#15 Sep 8, 2008
Maybe someone should suggest the Un News staff be made homeless.
This site and the newspaper SUCK.
Citizen

Ardsley, NY

#18 May 23, 2012
Melody Burrows wrote:
God Bless the Officers who go te extra mile.
Yeah nice to see you and your mob go the extra mile to beat the crap out of someone for showing up at his friends house. You guys are the criminal losers that should be locked up. Owww nice to see a cop going the extra mile to help, huh? Compared to all the criminal activity you guys commit, making you Hippocrates by the way. Have fun in hell answering for what you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Task force busts drug ring Mar '17 Mustcx 1
News Illegal immigrant charged with murder in N.C. a... Mar '17 Mikey 5
Pitt County Mugshots (Nov '13) Jan '17 John 3
Review: Anderson's Heating and Air Conditioning Jan '17 HeidyTimberlake 1
Joe Pledger Dec '16 Greenville chick 2
News Two Middlesex employees held for cyberstalking (Mar '16) Jun '16 AIPAC grand dragon 4
News SH man wins $1 million in lottery (Jan '14) Jan '14 Playslip 2

Spring Hope Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Hope Mortgages