Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
waco1954

Crosby, TX

#16203 Jul 21, 2012
By the way as soon as I heard that a news outlet was saying that the Aurora maniac was connected to the Tea Parry I posted my disbelief of that on this thread.You see folks i'm aware that people I disagree with politically are not monsters.My disagreement with Silver is intense and hot.But that disagreement is more social than political.His comment about nuking Afghanistan showed me that he has no conception of military or geopolitical tactics or strategy.Military history and world history are sadly lacking in the education of Silver and a lot of other people.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16204 Jul 21, 2012
true characters comn out wrote:
<quoted text>seems to me that bacon, az,and this new nasty f er sivercork"screws" loose are gettn a litle testy. bacon at one point seemed to be a decent poster, but suddenly his/her true colre are coming to the forefront; along with az, and the newest sivercocksucker. mike and waco1909 and whatever happened to 1954 and enemy are consistent and can post without hate or disdain for their fellow posters. just sayn. and truth..well..a bully & dyke and the kid i like.
Yes, you are absolutely right and I take my responsibility for being a negative contributor. I have no excuses. Thanks for posting the real truth of the matter, and getting things back on the right track. I appreciate your honesty.
BIG COUNTRY

Monroe, NC

#16205 Jul 21, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
I have wrote Burr numerous times not one answer.
We need a none of the above on the ballet.
none of them reply; they tell you what you want to hear before election & then do whatever the heck they want to -- until you can vote them outta office. its true...... look historically if you don't believe..........no matter democrat or republican...

although, country is in such a jam now please vote republican
(or be prepared to give all your stuff away to the democrats/// they are like robinhood want to take all from the rich and give to the poor). non american bro.... its not fair to the ones who work and bust their butts to make $ and something for themselves. and the other ones lay up in jail/ or @ their trailer and watch jerry springer and want want want // from the working man.. its wrong.
BIG COUNTRY

Monroe, NC

#16206 Jul 21, 2012
deomocrats are so so so so so so LIBERAL...its so pathetic..........what incentive do I have to bust my big old butt working all my life to turn around and have to give it to the non / non working folks who don't contribute to society// they are just sucking up our air bro... realize it.... so pathetic.
waco1954

Crosby, TX

#16207 Jul 21, 2012
More and more we are being conditioned to believe that our political opponents are actually monsters.Both parties turn to Madison Avenue with its slick commercial advertising to get their points across.Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent to program this insanity into the populace.There are more and more Silvers every day on both sides of the political spectrum.Negative emotions are Madison Avenues most potent weapon.In Texas the republican and Tea Party candidate are tearing each other apart in a wave of almost insane political advertisements.Id laugh if it wasn't so sad.
BIG COUNTRY

Monroe, NC

#16208 Jul 21, 2012
don't get me wrong I am an honest / tax payer who doesn't mind giving back to my government.

but please make these suckers get a job/ a life or something and not be leaches (sucking our blood))... they are not my children and I didn't ask to support them.// but i'm made to through our democrats// please vote republican ..

vote republican/ keep what is ours take our country back... makes sense.... think about it. what has our current administration done for you??? that's what i'm saying bro....
waco1954

Houston, TX

#16209 Jul 21, 2012
People look at the reasons behind the Fall of the Roman Empire.Crack a book once in awhile.
waco1954

Houston, TX

#16210 Jul 21, 2012
Big Country you are completely missing the point.Man do you have ears? The huge deficit we have in place was run up by BOTH parties! Take your country back?? From whom? Your freaking neighbors? DEMOCRATS? You have been programmed well.I know a guy who is a liberal who is CONVINCED that republicans are the Anti-Christ.Before its done people like you two will DESTROY THIS COUNTRY! Don't you people understand UNITED WE STAND? Look to Rome.Internal political warfare destroyed the worlds greatest Empire.WE have to quit thinking of our political opponents as MONSTERS! HOW can monsters unite?
waco1954

Crosby, TX

#16211 Jul 21, 2012
So it looks like a lot of Americans think that internal enemies are our greatest threat.I think they will soon find out that out external enemies were and are the real threat.
waco1954

Crosby, TX

#16212 Jul 21, 2012
The guy down the street who votes differently than you isn't your enemy people.He's an American who cares enough to vote.THAT'S all.YOU don't have to"take" your country back from him.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16213 Jul 21, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
My family says thanks to a dumb ass like you. We have enjoyed the ride on your money. We greatly anticipate your next payment. Beer, cigarettes, lottery tickets, gas for the Cadillac and endless supplies of Afro-Sheen. We enjoyed the 50 cent tickets you sent us. We couldn't well make it without your charitable contributions. Let's see...you work...we get paid. Who's the dumb ass now? Keep truckin' on, you dumb ass Accountant. Dig out the ledger and figure who's winning.....Ha, Ha, Ha!
Finally, the truth from a mutt named AZ.

Location hidden

#16214 Jul 21, 2012
BIG COUNTRY wrote:
don't get me wrong I am an honest / tax payer who doesn't mind giving back to my government.
but please make these suckers get a job/ a life or something and not be leaches (sucking our blood))... they are not my children and I didn't ask to support them.// but i'm made to through our democrats// please vote republican ..
vote republican/ keep what is ours take our country back... makes sense.... think about it. what has our current administration done for you??? that's what i'm saying bro....
What did the previous administration do for you?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16215 Jul 21, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>We are a democracy, but with a constitution that must be adhered to. You keep forgetting that critical part. Sometime it takes a while to get it all in order as in the case of gay marriage, but I am confident in our system, not other systems that go by pure mob rule.
I agree Mike. We are a democracy with a constitution to be adhered to. On the matter of same sex marrige, for North Carolinians, it was. The state legislation,you know, the represntation of the people, made a referendum on same sex marriage for the people, to be voted on by the people. People governing themselves, a democratic process just like the signing of the Declaration of Independence at Independence Hall in Philidelphia on July 4, 1776.

Not a mob rule, a majority rule. I like, when democrats disagree, it is termed "mob rule."

Location hidden

#16216 Jul 21, 2012
BIG COUNTRY wrote:
deomocrats are so so so so so so LIBERAL...its so pathetic..........what incentive do I have to bust my big old butt working all my life to turn around and have to give it to the non / non working folks who don't contribute to society// they are just sucking up our air bro... realize it.... so pathetic.
So, corporate subsidies from the government and huge tax cuts for the very wealthy do not concern you? Are you either one of these? Your sterotype of the poor is just that...a stereotype. How many of the poor are mouching off of the government? They seem to be the easiest scapegoat for an overall problem to me. Are there any wealthy conservative Republicans mouching off the government that also can share some of the blame?

Location hidden

#16217 Jul 21, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Mike. We are a democracy with a constitution to be adhered to. On the matter of same sex marrige, for North Carolinians, it was. The state legislation,you know, the represntation of the people, made a referendum on same sex marriage for the people, to be voted on by the people. People governing themselves, a democratic process just like the signing of the Declaration of Independence at Independence Hall in Philidelphia on July 4, 1776.
Not a mob rule, a majority rule. I like, when democrats disagree, it is termed "mob rule."
Who in the general public voted for the US Constitution that has the purpose of establishing and granting rights? Did you?
waco1954

Crosby, TX

#16218 Jul 21, 2012
Still can't answer on anything of importance silver.

Location hidden

#16219 Jul 21, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, the truth from a mutt named AZ.
Haven't learned about sarcasm yet, huh?

Location hidden

#16220 Jul 21, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
Still can't answer on anything of importance silver.
Silver's motto is so ironic..."ask a question, get an answer." LOL
how it works

Monroe, NC

#16221 Jul 21, 2012
olivechief wrote:
You must be on the of the lucky ones citizen (or a big time donor).
I'm with taxpayer. Written on more than one occasion and nothing back. At least others send out form letters with the standard "thank you for your concern... or I voted this way because..."
Nothing at all from Burr.
They forget about you once they are in office.
how it works

Monroe, NC

#16222 Jul 21, 2012
vote republican unless (you want the gov't to give give give give it all away)................those liberals.......should be ashamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bolden LTD (Jan '14) Jun '15 Bert 2
Review: Angels Locksmith Services May '15 Happy Customer 2
Scootworks? (Jun '14) May '15 Robbed 12
Relocating Apr '15 Antionette 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Greenville, NC (Aug '10) Apr '15 Phylk 88
moving to louisburg Apr '15 anonymous 1
Review: MG Auto Sales Mar '15 unsatisfied customer 1
More from around the web

Spring Hope People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE