Jennifer Alvey Murder Trial

Jennifer Alvey Murder Trial

Posted in the Spring Hill Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Amanda

Clarksville, IN

#1 Jan 29, 2007
Does anyone know any updates regarding the Jennifer Alvey murder trial? Has it been scheduled? Any new news?
JenniferE

Evansville, IN

#2 Mar 11, 2007
You have got to be kidding me ! Posting that type of question on the web... get a life and leave her alone.
Amanda wrote:
Does anyone know any updates regarding the Jennifer Alvey murder trial? Has it been scheduled? Any new news?
jerry

Garland, TX

#3 May 9, 2007
Amanda wrote:
Does anyone know any updates regarding the Jennifer Alvey murder trial? Has it been scheduled? Any new news?
amanda email me kobiash1@airmail.net
Zip

Nashville, TN

#4 May 17, 2007
Amanda wrote:
Does anyone know any updates regarding the Jennifer Alvey murder trial? Has it been scheduled? Any new news?
I'd like to know what happened to her too????
Amanda

Clarksville, IN

#5 May 18, 2007
Jennifer - it was just a question. I didn't think asking a question would be bothering her.
JenniferE wrote:
You have got to be kidding me ! Posting that type of question on the web... get a life and leave her alone.
<quoted text>
JMM

Brentwood, TN

#6 May 20, 2007
I, too, was wondering if there was an update on this trial.
zip

Nashville, TN

#7 Jun 11, 2007
Doesn't any one know anything about this????
Brittnay

Crawford, TX

#8 Jun 22, 2007
If anyone knows anything on this I would appreciate some information also. I used to work with her in Texas and she is such a beautiful person, she is in my prayers. Thanks
Kad

Nashville, TN

#9 Aug 14, 2007
This "beautiful person" killed her child. Doesn't sound too beautiful to me.
Amy

Naperville, IL

#10 Oct 17, 2007
She did NOT kill her child, Kad! Unless you were there when it happened, keep your mouth shut and your opinions to yourself! I know Jennifer....I grew up with her....and never in a million years would she intentially hurt anyone, let alone the child she longed for for years. She is a wonderful, amazing person and I pray for her and her husband all the time.
Renee

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Oct 19, 2007
You know no one has to keep there mouth shut, and this is a place for opinions and insight on things in the community that concerns us. But the bottom line to this, is I have two kids and yes
there have been times when my youngest had the worst temper tantrums in the middle of stores. BUT
he is still alive, I never shook him so hard that it would cause him to crack his skull on anything.
If this person had such a temper problem maybe she should not have adopted a child. And since the all seeing God knows us inside and out, it very well may be why she couldn't have them on her own. I pray for all of them, because regarless
of the outcome of her trial, she will have to live with this for the rest of her life.
Cindy

Dover, TN

#12 Oct 21, 2007
Can you tell me what the outcome is? Will there be a trial even? She lives very very close to my house and I see her driving to the stores every so often. Since I haven't heard anything, I figured she was getting off without a trial.

Thanks!
Keith

Denver, CO

#13 Oct 24, 2007
Ummm...Amy, if you can tell Kad he had to be there in order to know, how do you know she didn't kill her baby?

I think everyone has missed the point here. A baby died while at home with its mother! Why did this happen?!?
Kad

Nashville, TN

#14 Oct 25, 2007
Amy wrote:
She did NOT kill her child, Kad! Unless you were there when it happened, keep your mouth shut and your opinions to yourself! I know Jennifer....I grew up with her....and never in a million years would she intentially hurt anyone, let alone the child she longed for for years. She is a wonderful, amazing person and I pray for her and her husband all the time.
Well,If I remember correctly she admitted killing her baby.As for my opinion I believe freedom of speech is still legal here in the US.
COURTESY

United States

#15 Oct 26, 2007
PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE JUDGED FOR WHAT THE MEDIA MAY TWIST AROUND AFTER ALL THAT IS HOW THEY SELL THEIR PRODUCT.SHE DESERVES HER DAY IN COURT WHEN ALL THE FACTS CAN BE MADE PRESENT. SHE SHOULD NOT BE PUT ON TRIAL HERE. AND YES FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS A LAW BUT SO IS A FAIR TRIAL WITHOUT DISTORTED TRUTHS OR MADE UP LIES. AND FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON TV OR IN THE PRESS I HOPE NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE THAT WILL BRING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW TO THE ATTENTION OF THE OUT FOR MEDIA DOGS. THEN YOU WILL REALIZE HOW THEY HAVE NO MERCY.
Kad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,If I remember correctly she admitted her baby.As for my opinion I believe freedom of speech is still legal here in the US.
Kad

Nashville, TN

#16 Nov 3, 2007
No one has made up any thing on her.As for media they have been rather mute since her arrest.I agree she should get a fair trial.No one has said she doesn't deserve that.
Curious

Princeton, NJ

#17 Nov 14, 2007
I would like to know what happened with the trial. Seems nothing more has been in the news. I worked with her a few years ago. I know the temper she had. She was not a beautiful person. She used her looks and tried to intimidate people to get what she wanted. I agree with the comment that there was a reason that she couldn't have a child of her own.
Nobody knows what happened other than Jennifer, Emma and God. For now Emma is an angel in Heaven.
Dave

Newburgh, IN

#18 Nov 27, 2007
I've known Jennifer since i was 16 years old, i'm now 39. In all the years i've known her she has never thrown a tatrum or a fit. I'm not saying it could'nt happen, i'm just saying i've never seen it. Odd are in 23 years i would of. I saw the love for that child first hand, can any of you say that. I saw the joy in her eyes when she got the okay for the adoption. And i saw the total and complete grief the heartbreak that you would'nt wish on your worst enemy in those same eyes. What ever happened in that house was awful as i'm positive you would all agree. however it has not changed my thoughts of her one bit, i would still not hesitate to allow her to care for my only son alone.
Deb in NC

Arden, NC

#19 Dec 2, 2007
Dave wrote:
I've known Jennifer since i was 16 years old, i'm now 39. In all the years i've known her she has never thrown a tatrum or a fit. I'm not saying it could'nt happen, i'm just saying i've never seen it. Odd are in 23 years i would of. I saw the love for that child first hand, can any of you say that. I saw the joy in her eyes when she got the okay for the adoption. And i saw the total and complete grief the heartbreak that you would'nt wish on your worst enemy in those same eyes. What ever happened in that house was awful as i'm positive you would all agree. however it has not changed my thoughts of her one bit, i would still not hesitate to allow her to care for my only son alone.
__________

That you've never seen her lose her temper, et.al. is a red flag right there. People who keep everything in tend to explode at some point.
Dave

Newburgh, IN

#20 Dec 3, 2007
So Deb your going to tell me that you have no friends that stay cool and calm. Because i've got more than one. I'm glad i dont live in Ashville i'd be afraid to make a mistake because everyone would snap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rial Fri Hes a rat 1
Ha Thu What 1
Asian Massage by Kroger Apr 13 MmmHmm 3
Mark Glass is a snitch (Feb '16) Apr 6 Lori 2
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) Apr 4 winner 5
Word Association Game (Nov '09) Apr 4 winner 7
Word Association Game (Nov '09) Apr 4 winner 7

Spring Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Spring Hill Mortgages