Crematory Funeral Home Fined For Bein...

Crematory Funeral Home Fined For Being Vultures

Posted in the Spring Hill Forum

Anti-vulture

Portland, OR

#1 Jul 15, 2012
As long as people keep dying, the Stephens' family will keep smiling. They want a dangerous crematory?! Why not, the Stephens don't live in Spring Hill. They live in Franklin. They are not above killing your kids or soliciting business in the ICU. Whatever puts money in their pocket.
Anti-vulture

Portland, OR

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Forgot the link, oops...

https://news.tn.gov/node/9195
Anti-vulture

Portland, OR

#3 Jul 15, 2012
Search for "Williamson"
get a life

Rathdrum, ID

#4 Aug 10, 2012
The stephens family are good people. Move out of the town and find a new one! I grew up in this town and pams children grew up here with me!
People like you are ruining "our town"!!!
The real problem

Falmouth, ME

#5 Aug 15, 2012
What's really ruining this town are people like you, who refuse to allow citizens to have a voice. If anyone stands up and speaks out against you, you threaten them, tell them to get lost, and throw the good ol' boy juggernaut into gear to protect what you want. What's ruining Spring Hill are people like you "get a life" who are opposed to democracy. You are among the enemies of freedom. You are among those who would use power, money and influence to get your way, rather than allowing the people and their elected government to do what is right. That's going to change, just you watch. So, perhaps it is you who had better find a new town where you can engage in your thuggery and oppression to rule the day. Meanwhile, in Spring Hill, we'll be doing things the American way--freely, openly and honestly.
Ralph

Spring Hill, TN

#6 Aug 15, 2012
All due respect to you. Don't post a story if you can't link directly to it. I agree with your position but you waste people's time when you don't understand the simple process of linking to an article or page.
Poor Ralphy

Falmouth, ME

#7 Aug 15, 2012
It's pretty simple amigo, you click the link the guy provided. Don't respond to a story if you don't understand the process of clicking a link. Just because the person forgot to add a link and later provided one (i.e. second post in this thread) doesn't mean that they didn't provide a link. I swear to God, everyone in Tennessee is either A) retarded or B) retarded. Wish Lincoln had just let you idiots secede.

Would a caption from the article help?

"Respondent: Williamson Memorial Funeral Home, LLC, Franklin, TN

Violation: An employee solicited a dead human body when death was imminent (licensed funeral director handed out funeral home business cards to a family in the intensive care unit of a hospital and made multiple calls to the next of kin soliciting the family’s business after the individual’s death)

Action:$500 Civil Penalty"
Ralph

Spring Hill, TN

#8 Aug 15, 2012
Poor Ralphy wrote:
It's pretty simple amigo, you click the link the guy provided. Don't respond to a story if you don't understand the process of clicking a link. Just because the person forgot to add a link and later provided one (i.e. second post in this thread) doesn't mean that they didn't provide a link. I swear to God, everyone in Tennessee is either A) retarded or B) retarded. Wish Lincoln had just let you idiots secede.
Would a caption from the article help?
"Respondent: Williamson Memorial Funeral Home, LLC, Franklin, TN
Violation: An employee solicited a dead human body when death was imminent (licensed funeral director handed out funeral home business cards to a family in the intensive care unit of a hospital and made multiple calls to the next of kin soliciting the family’s business after the individual’s death)
Action:$500 Civil Penalty"
Yes Einstein, it works just as you said and anyone other than you is a dumbass...try what you suggest and we'll all jump down your rabbit hole and miss the point. Go fu<k yourself
Too Angry

Falmouth, ME

#9 Aug 16, 2012
Why are you so angry Ralph? They answered your question. The point is obviously that:

an employee of Williamson Funeral Home, owned and operated by the Stephens family, who is trying to put a crematory in an inappropriate location in Spring Hill, "solicited a dead human body when death was imminent (licensed funeral director handed out funeral home business cards to a family in the intensive care unit of a hospital and made multiple calls to the next of kin soliciting the family’s business after the individual’s death)".

It's pretty clear that the Stephen's family has no scruples and will do anything to make a buck. No need to come in here spewing foul language, Ralph.
dan

United States

#10 Aug 18, 2012
Time to stop beating a dead horse. The funeral home has a legal right to build their business there. Its better than 109 low income apartment backing up to the subdivison. or maybe a loading dock for a warehouse.
I think not

Falmouth, ME

#11 Aug 19, 2012
The funeral home does not have a legal right to build. The Planning Commission violated the city's Zoning Ordinance and allowed a modification to the parking area of the Planned Unit Development without the approval of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen. That's illegal. The funeral home is an illegal operation already, and I'm not so sure the folks in Witt Hill wouldn't prefer backing up to a loading dock over backing up to a business owned by people with no morals, who solicit dying people in an ICU and are willing to do anything to make a buck. Would you want to live next to that?
dan

United States

#12 Aug 19, 2012
I think not wrote:
The funeral home does not have a legal right to build. The Planning Commission violated the city's Zoning Ordinance and allowed a modification to the parking area of the Planned Unit Development without the approval of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen. That's illegal. The funeral home is an illegal operation already, and I'm not so sure the folks in Witt Hill wouldn't prefer backing up to a loading dock over backing up to a business owned by people with no morals, who solicit dying people in an ICU and are willing to do anything to make a buck. Would you want to live next to that?
I do live there and welcome them to the hood
well so
#13 Oct 13, 2012
dan wrote:
<quoted text> I do live there and welcome them to the hood
i know they handled my daughter and husband ages 2 and 23, they were excellent with me and my family
dan

Silver Spring, MD

#14 Oct 18, 2012
I think not wrote:
The funeral home does not have a legal right to build. The Planning Commission violated the city's Zoning Ordinance and allowed a modification to the parking area of the Planned Unit Development without the approval of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen. That's illegal. The funeral home is an illegal operation already, and I'm not so sure the folks in Witt Hill wouldn't prefer backing up to a loading dock over backing up to a business owned by people with no morals, who solicit dying people in an ICU and areare willing to do anything to make a buck. Would you want to live next to that?
YES THEY DO HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT
Fred

Franklin, TN

#15 Oct 18, 2012
dan wrote:
<quoted text> YES THEY DO HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT
And I too have legal rights to do a lot of things. I'd rather not have to explain to my dinner guests that what they smell in my back yard isn't a barbeque. it's Pam Stephens cooking a corpse. She could fix that by installing remediation equipment on her corpse oven..But she won't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
reda mills (Apr '13) 6 hr Nashfire 8
Remnant Fellowship is a cult!! (Sep '11) 8 hr Docmatters 50
Where is she? Thu Past 1
Bucky, Inhumane Sheriff Aug 22 Do something 1
News Tenneco to locate new facility in Spring Hill, ... Aug 22 Big Bucks 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
anybody know a stacy jackson??? (Sep '15) Aug 16 Izzy-_- 4

Spring Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Hill Mortgages