Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

This one is seriously funnier then the Spring Hill Mom one!

http://www.shadylasagnablog.com/2012/02/buy-s...
Buy Sell Trade or Leave

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

If blogger doesn't like the site she should leave it!!!
Slim Shady

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Some of these posts are funny. But I feel bad for her, she seems so unhappy. I'd take the rants more seriously if she'd use spell check and knew the difference between there and their. Otherwise quite entertaining.
Miss Jackson

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

I think this blogger needs to get laid...like yesterday. She's way too uptight. Someone needs to slip her some weed. Any pimps in da house?
Confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

This woman needs some serious psychological help. If she doesn't like it, she can get off the damn computer. No one is forcing her to be a part of these communities. By the way "Amanda", you can't hide behind a computer screen forever. People will find out how you really feel and there will be a reckoning. I agree you seem so unhappy with your life, but there's no need to spread the vulgar crap you call a blog. Move out of Spring Hill, take your dime a dozen, bullshit attitude with you. Just saying...
Mom of 3 Spring Hill

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

CONFUSED - that's a good name for you... You seem a little confused. Complaining about a blogger being vulgar - and then being vulgar yourself. I think that the blog is hilarious. It makes me laugh every time I read it. I bet the blogger is happy and gets laid quite often being that she has such a funny sense of humor! And for those of you who find it offensive, she does give a disclaimer that she is going to tell it like it is and not to get offended. I think if you can't see the humor in what she says, then you are the ones who are uptight and need to get laid. Soemtimes the truth hurts... and sometimes we need to laugh at life! Keep on blogging Shady! You have a fan in me!
Fellow Blogger

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

CONFUSED - Honestly, if you don't like the blog then don't read it. It's a whole lot simpler than "Amanda" having to pack up all of her belongings and her family and move out of town! I think if you just stop reading it, everyone wins! I also think you need to go back to school or read up on excactly what conditions are needed for psychological help. Speaking the truth is not one of them... it must suck to never have anyone in your life tell how it is, you probably should have read her "Stop Vagina-ism in America" blog first.

Buy sell trade or leave - No one can deny that the squirrel on the blog is not an okay house decor .... and I haven't even seen the SH Buy Sell Trade FB page.
SH MOM

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

I think the blog is sooo funny. Come on, NO ONE should ever purchase an item like that squirrel for their house or share used bathing suits. What is so "horrible" about those statements? What did she say tat deserves a "reckoning"? Its obvious that the people who have their panties all in a bunch are the same group of bored moms this blog is about. Laugh at yourselves every now and then, don't get all upset and assume this funny chick is miserable and never gets laid. Grow up ladies.
MOMMYnumber1

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

Maybe all of you are unhappy, you're prbably the people that sit around posting 552 things for 25 I'm betting she does get laid bc she doesn't waist her time trying to make $3.00! And seriously someone is saying slip her some weed, is there any pimps in "da" house?? Yea.. grow up?? Really... You sound so stupid.. Who says "da" anyways?? I find the blog quite hilarious talking about ignorant people who do the most retarded things.. Someone needs to say it & Shady does!! Good for you!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

MOMMYnumber1 wrote:
Maybe all of you are unhappy, you're prbably the people that sit around posting 552 things for 25 I'm betting she does get laid bc she doesn't waist her time trying to make $3.00! And seriously someone is saying slip her some weed, is there any pimps in "da" house?? Yea.. grow up?? Really... You sound so stupid.. Who says "da" anyways?? I find the blog quite hilarious talking about ignorant people who do the most retarded things.. Someone needs to say it & Shady does!! Good for you!!
This is Spring Hill. We all live here for our own one reason or another. That doesn't mean the town isn't full of nutty people like this. Spring Hill was a freak show before Wal Mart..So get ready for a gridlocked circus that will be great blog fodder!

The blog is funny, it's true and somebody ought to say it. You gotta be pretty comfortable in your own skin to write stuff like this so maybe some of you are jealous? Don't read it if you don't want to..sometimes the truth hurts, eh?
Two Cents

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

The blog is not completely humorous. It's grasping. The blogger isn't even from the town they are blogging and complaining about. It's probably some random person who posts the same thing and just changes the name to another random suburban town. I mean, come on, there was nothing Spring Hill specific.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Two Cents wrote:
The blog is not completely humorous. It's grasping. The blogger isn't even from the town they are blogging and complaining about. It's probably some random person who posts the same thing and just changes the name to another random suburban town. I mean, come on, there was nothing Spring Hill specific.
http://www.shadylasagnablog.com/2012/01/how-t...

I didn't take a statistics course in College but I think photosof the Heritage Campus, Starbucks, Kroger and McDonalds and showing a saints emblem on 2 different cloting articles (there are more than a few relocated New Orleaneans in Spring Hill) could be labeled "random." I think this person has spent some time in Spring Hill. And by the way, it is still pretty funny.
Fellow Blogger

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Two Cents wrote:
"The blogger isn't even from the town they are blogging and complaining about" ... hmmmmm.... is that a fact? Do you know this blogger?
Spring Hill mom of 3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Fellow Blogger wrote:
<quoted text>
"The blogger isn't even from the town they are blogging and complaining about" ... hmmmmm.... is that a fact? Do you know this blogger?

I know Shady Lasagna...she is from Spring Hill...has lived here a heck of a lot longer than all of us transplanted Californians, Floridians and various other out of state residents ... I think her take on all of this is very true...that's what makes it so funny... I see myself in some of the blogs too... Life is too short to be so serious that you can't stop and laugh at yourself every once in a while... And if you haven't seen any valour sweat suits....visit a car rider line or baseball field on any given day and you will see lots of them on the moms as they get into their SUV'S and head off to the nearest drive thru line...
It is what it is

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

I actually found this post hilarious. Cracking up, about to pee myself, laughing out loud, funny stuff... until, yeah you knew that was coming :) until, the last paragraph, that had nothing to do with the items on the site, instead it was an uneccesary bashing and judgment call on these women who sell these items, that you obviousely go on to purchase. You cant write such things on the internet and not expect a few bashing judgment calls in return on yourself. Its not ignorant or stupid, its human nature. If the blogger is going to throw out diggs, then expect some in return. And Yes, i do purchase and sell off that site, and no i am not offended by anything in this blog. it is what it is :)
Two Cents

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

Sliding R wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.shadylasagnablog.com/2012/01/how-t...
I didn't take a statistics course in College but I think photosof the Heritage Campus, Starbucks, Kroger and McDonalds and showing a saints emblem on 2 different cloting articles (there are more than a few relocated New Orleaneans in Spring Hill) could be labeled "random." I think this person has spent some time in Spring Hill. And by the way, it is still pretty funny.
Do you honestly think that Starbucks, Kroger, McDonald's, and the fleur-de-lis(yes it was a symbol before the Saints adopted it) is Spring Hill specific? Really? Kroger is regional, whereas Kroger and McDonald's is national as well as worldwide. I know there are a few Saints fans here but I didn't realize that they were associated with the area over other teams.

There might be some truths in the blog, but overall it's in poor taste. Like who thinks it's ever funny to mention punching babies. I don't know a single woman who would ever think that. Maybe some random single dude without kids sitting behind a computer might?
ShutUpAlready

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Punching babies & baby seals or anything else for that matter is an inside joke.. You're whole post doesn't make any sense..
ShutUpAlready

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Your**
Miss Jackson

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

I think the blogger should look at her 500 lb fat butt and ask herself who the REAL "loser" is? Jealous much?
ShadyLasagnaPlea seStandUp

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

I did think some of the stuff about the BST page was a little funny. However, I don't think it's necessary to go around bashing your neighbors. You might need them to show up in their velour suits and help you out one day. Also, Miss Jackson is right...Shady wasn't able to stay anonymous for long, and that's unfortunate for her...she really needs to lose a few of those L.B.s. It's no wonder she's jealous of the velour outfits, I don't think they make those in her size. I'm pretty sure she's spent a LOT of time in the McDonald's drive thru she bashes other ladies for going through.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spring Hill Discussions

Search the Spring Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min REO 124,823
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 58 min REO 58,295
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr lex 8,505
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr Armadillo 8,474
Maury County Sheriff 2014 (Sep '13) 11 hr Hank 13
Store closing (Jul '12) 11 hr In the name of God 38
Two children injured in bus wreck 13 hr OmegaReport 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spring Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Spring Hill People Search