17 Vehicle Burglaries Reported In Spr...

17 Vehicle Burglaries Reported In Spring Hill Over Last Week

There are 10 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Aug 17, 2012, titled 17 Vehicle Burglaries Reported In Spring Hill Over Last Week. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

SPRING HILL, Tenn. The Spring Hill Police Department wants to find those responsible for breaking into at least 17 vehicles over the past week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

Shawn

Nashville, TN

#1 Aug 17, 2012
dang kids!
Taking Candy from a Baby

Franklin, TN

#2 Aug 17, 2012
Easy solution to this situation….Don't give criminals an opportunity. Valuable possessions should stay in your house. Next time, maybe leave your car door open to reduce car damage.
Sam

Spring Hill, TN

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Good point
dan

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Garage??? safe place to keep a car at night. too much junk inside of garage...garage sale??+ empty garage to park youcar in
Leapin Lenny

Denver, CO

#5 Aug 21, 2012
F' that! Those little bastards shouldn't be vandalizing cars in the first place. It would be nice to park my car on on my property without some little d-bag breaking into it.
dude dad

Brentwood, TN

#6 Aug 22, 2012
Spring Hill is the armpit of Williamson County. In Franklin, we park our cars in the garage.......because, well, that's what your garage is for. That, and our cars have alarms.......because, well, their not 1992 Corollas.
Sam

Spring Hill, TN

#7 Aug 22, 2012
Leapin Lenny wrote:
F' that! Those little bastards shouldn't be vandalizing cars in the first place. It would be nice to park my car on on my property without some little d-bag breaking into it.
welcome to spring hill. but ya...it's the way kids are these days
Jacki

Spring Hill, TN

#8 Sep 2, 2012
dude dad wrote:
Spring Hill is the armpit of Williamson County. In Franklin, we park our cars in the garage.......because, well, that's what your garage is for. That, and our cars have alarms.......because, well, their not 1992 Corollas.
You are an idiot. I lived in a very nice neighborhood in Franklin for over 10 years and there were cars broken into and vandalism. It is usually kids. Take your snobbery elsewhere...probably to Hard Bargain, the area of Franklin you really live in. And by the way, I drive a '10 BMW, not a '92 Corolla.
FgtrIs

Spring Hill, TN

#9 Sep 2, 2012
dude dad wrote:
Did you go to school in Franklin also? The confusion of the words "their" and "they're", I have found, is a good indicator of poor education or a generally low IQ. Might want to complete your GED before attempting to post here.
Leapin Lenny

Orange, CT

#10 Sep 11, 2012
FgtrIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go to school in Franklin also? The confusion of the words "their" and "they're", I have found, is a good indicator of poor education or a generally low IQ. Might want to complete your GED before attempting to post here.
Haha...I was chatting with him the other day and he said "I, to, am confused about weather or not their going to the fare."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Executives wants Higher taxes for the Rich Dec 9 Somewhat Disagree 2
Morgan Shelton Dec 5 Anonymous 2
Murder on the Duck River, 1980's (Mar '09) Dec 3 concerned citizen 14
Anyone know her Dec 2 Donald 1
Pool Liner installation disaster Nov 29 Joseph 1
Makeup Artists Nov 28 New to town 1
frank trefs artist (Apr '17) Nov 21 OnTheRun99 2

Spring Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance