Old, dilapidated building on Main Str...

Old, dilapidated building on Main Street in Spring Hill - what was it?

Posted in the Spring Hill Forum

NerdyGirl

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Sep 28, 2011
Does anyone know what used to be located in the old, dilapidated white building right next to Dr. Gardner's dental office building on Main Street in Spring Hill? I've lived here for almost 10 years and can not remember a time when that building was occupied. Thanks for any info!
Kelli

Columbia, TN

#2 Sep 28, 2011
We have lived here for almost 12 years and I have always wondered myself. I have never seen it occupied.
Springhillian

Spring Hill, TN

#3 Sep 29, 2011
THE WHITE HOUSE.
Dog

Smyrna, TN

#4 Sep 29, 2011
It's not as bad as the purple painted house that would be absolutely beautiful if someone would buy it who actually cared for it.

Since: May 11

Spring Hill, TN

#5 Sep 30, 2011
Dog wrote:
It's not as bad as the purple painted house that would be absolutely beautiful if someone would buy it who actually cared for it.
A True Money Pit,

Reminds me of the old movie Mr Blandings builds a dream home.
When all the contractors say...tear it down.
Which he does.

White building? I've been here over 18 yrs and haven't seen anything been done with it, if it's the one I'm thinking of.
Jason

Maryville, TN

#6 Sep 30, 2011
My friend wanted to rent it out but nobody in the city could tell him who owned it in city hall.It would be nice if a small general store or 1950s food diner would buy it.
Yo Yo

Denver, NC

#7 Sep 30, 2011
It's owned by the same people who are bringing Walmart to town. The Garys. Ironic, isn't it? The perfect spot for a mom and pop.
ann r

Spring Hill, TN

#8 Apr 10, 2012
NerdyGirl wrote:
Does anyone know what used to be located in the old, dilapidated white building right next to Dr. Gardner's dental office building on Main Street in Spring Hill? I've lived here for almost 10 years and can not remember a time when that building was occupied. Thanks for any info!
I heard that it used to be a drug store years ago. Someone that has lived here for many years told my husband that. Would be interesting to see what's all inside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remnant Fellowship is a cult!! (Sep '11) Jun 25 Really 45
Anyone know her? Jun 24 Local 2
Andi Bosshart Jun 17 puzzled 7
Hiller Heating and Cooling (Sep '15) Jun 15 JustAthought 4
The Grand Reserve Apartments (Aug '15) Jun 15 Soxoxley302 16
Every woman has her price Jun 12 Guest 2
Poll What is the best vet in Spring Hill, TN ? (Mar '09) Jun 9 SmilingDog 33

Spring Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance