Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM???? Dang, I must have dozed off! Did I enjoy it??? I miss everything good, gosh darnit!
He is kinda cute, though, the way he doddles around just turns me on! Lol!
May be oa's "the ghost" but your never gonna pass as the virgin.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

I say to friends and critics alike, I've enjoyed the day. I do not require anyone's favor, but simply ask you all to please consider the full counsel of God. We are rapidly approaching the closing of this dispensation and the "beginning of sorrows" is near. The time God has warned us about through the writings of his servants in both the old and new testament called the "Tribulation," now looms on our horizon. I implore one and all to please consider the enormity of prophecy already consummated to exquisite precision and detail. The science of Columbus' day largely affirmed the Earth was flat. God's prophets spoke the world to be round (spherical) in shape and described it as "it sitteth upon nothing," with God described as "He who sits above the circle of the Earth" The oldest book of the bible reveals that when the Earth was being formed that He "drew a circle upon the waters, where darkness meets light," unmistakenly referring to the perpetual line of where darkness meets sun-light as the Earth rotates on its axis. There are prophecies written over eleven centuries before Christ was ever born which foretold a detailed account of his crucifixion, and so very much more. There are learned people in the world willing to provide materials and/or chapter and verse references for truths you must not fail to learn. Remember, Jesus loves all and came to save each one, that not one should perish. This was the whole purpose of his coming. Don't miss it!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

BCAlien wrote:
<quoted text>How the hell would I know? I was raised in the south around a bunch of overbearing Baptist . I've never even met a muslim. Should I go to Murfreesboro and ask them?
Hey BC, you wouldn't happen to have an appropriate joke about right now, would you? I think this Bunch could use one and I KNOW I could! LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice one HN! I laughed at that for almost ten minutes. Merry Christmas!
Sigh, the story of my Life, what can I tell ya! I can clear out a room better than the squirrel that Ray Stevens sang about.:)

Since: Jun 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

WHY is this string still hear?
here now

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice one HN! I laughed at that for almost ten minutes. Merry Christmas!
It was not original. I actually read that in a book by Harlan Coben today. But it applied correctly. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

BCAlien wrote:
<quoted text>May be oa's "the ghost" but your never gonna pass as the virgin.
Awwww, I remember it well, BC, it April 15th, 1923...tax day! I still didn't get my taxes reduced, though. But, that was OK, he was sooo handsome, to me anyway! I didn't mind that he had that growth protruding from the side of his neck. LMAO!

He kept yelling, "Yahoo" and I kept yelling, "Are you going to reduce my tax bill"? As usual, I got screwed AND lost money! Lol!
DJ Jones

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

DJ Jones wrote:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2 013/12/22/pope-francis-rails-a gainst-conservative-christians -superiority-complex-video/
I'm tellin' ya...I LOVE THIS POPE!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

It's almost the beginning of a new year and I'm gonna change something...I haven't quite decided in what way yet, but a change is a comin'!
BCAlien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BC, you wouldn't happen to have an appropriate joke about right now, would you? I think this Bunch could use one and I KNOW I could! LOL!
No I'm giving in to that mystical spirit that's infecting the populous so just remember I'm speaking with someone else's tongue.( who's I have no idea)

There is but one God. That's what the Christian and Muslins both proclaim. Which one knows him better? It must be the one with the best science fiction.

Moslems (Muslims) believe that angels are low density creatures, and that God created them originally from light. They move at any speed from zero up to the speed of light. It is the angels who carry out God's orders. Those angels take their orders from a Preserved Tablet somewhere in outer space, and not from God's Throne. They commute to and from this Preserved Tablet to get their orders from God. In the following verse, the Quran describes how angels travel when they commute to and from this Tablet. And the speed at which they commute to and from this Tablet turned out to be the known speed of light:

http://www.speed-light.info/speed_of_light_12...

Oooh, it's too hard. Any Christian entries? No? May be just as well.
Mary Beth

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Help me out here, all of you are old gay men that cannot get along?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Mary Beth wrote:
Move along, troll. If you are looking for gay men, try one of the Gay forums. No gay men on this one.
lol

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Mary Beth wrote:
YEP !!!! You got it sister.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

"It's almost the beginning of a new year and I'm gonna change something...I haven't quite decided in what way yet, but a change is a comin'!'

Wonder if she would consider changing her drawers and her personality?
BCAlien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

This spirit is great! I think I just had a vision!

4.52 billion years ago the moon formed when a planet the size of Mars collided with Earth. On impact Earth gained rotational speed. However ocean friction has been slowly transferring Earth's rotational kinetic energy to the lunar orbit. On impact of that planet with Earth, the molten debris flung with a certain escape velocity and sucked vaporized water and some gases from Earth's atmosphere. This debris clustered to form the moon. But the moon couldn't maintain those gases because its gravity was extremely weak and it didn't have a strong magnetic shield; so it lost those gases and settled in orbit without this mass. The equation in the Quran c = 12000 Lunar Orbits/ Earth Day has been true in the isolated system ever since the moon first lost this mass, that is, since the early creation of the Earth-moon; is true today and as the moon continues to recede this equation in the Quran will always be true.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong person, but continue at your own peril. Every person you disagree with is not me or Sassy, and you're endangering an innocent man and his family with your repetitive posts. You offered the name of the road he lives on and said it was me. You are goading an assault on an innocent family.
Well, cobarde, all you have to do is Google Minus Crossville Tn. Topix. It's all there. The name and address was posted by someone on the Crossville Forum and you posted , "I am Minus and so is my wife." Ya esta and don't make threats that you can't carry out, Cobarde.
reasonfortheseas on

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
It's almost the beginning of a new year and I'm gonna change something...I haven't quite decided in what way yet, but a change is a comin'!
Nothing about you will change, ever. You will still be an evil disgusting hate mongering old bitter democrat that expects to be handed everything by those who work for everything. you will still die alone sitting in your filth and no one will know you are gone until the stench of your rotting corps lingers through your neighborhood on a hot summer day. And the world will be a better place because of it.
Mary Beth

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Move along, troll. If you are looking for gay men, try one of the Gay forums. No gay men on this one.
So, you're the gay ring leader?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Mary Beth wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're the gay ring leader?
No, you are. Move along, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spring Hill Discussions

Search the Spring Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Maury County Sheriff 2014 (Sep '13) 1 hr State employee 694
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Zeke 8,980
looking for 8 hr Jdawg420 2
Store closing (Jul '12) 19 hr Karma 58
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Wed jarda 8,594
Accident at Thompson station and 31 around 2:15... Tue Gail 1
Tanya Tucker Home For Sale (Nov '08) Tue kelly frey 8
•••
•••