First Prev
of 5
Next Last
My 2 cents

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2010
Does anyone know what's going on with Shelly Blair? She is the lady that locked her foster kids in their bedroom and didn't feed them and they escaped and were found by the police. I understand Channel 5 news said she was going to court today but I can't find anything on it.
Jon

Spring Hill, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2010
My 2 cents wrote:
Does anyone know what's going on with Shelly Blair? She is the lady that locked her foster kids in their bedroom and didn't feed them and they escaped and were found by the police. I understand Channel 5 news said she was going to court today but I can't find anything on it.
It's not going to court until January 2011
Mom

Spring Hill, TN

#3 Nov 10, 2010
She actually abandoned her home and left for Florida and other word was Louisiana. Hopefully they get her and bring her back for trial.
predsjack

Flippin, AR

#4 Nov 15, 2010
What i heard is that She is still here.
Mom

Spring Hill, TN

#5 Nov 15, 2010
predsjack wrote:
What i heard is that She is still here.
Not true. I live by her abandoned house
predsjack

Flippin, AR

#6 Nov 16, 2010
In Nashville, I have a reliable source.
Mom

Spring Hill, TN

#7 Nov 16, 2010
predsjack wrote:
In Nashville, I have a reliable source.
Not going to get in a debate about it but I am a neighbor and are mutual friends with some friends of hers. Maybe she lied once again....not too surprising!
predsjack

Lead Hill, AR

#8 Nov 17, 2010
I am an ex, been there
predsjack

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2011
Jan 11th
a concerned person

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#10 Feb 5, 2011
she is still in nashville and thinks she aint done nothing wrong

“flyfisher”

Since: Mar 09

Santa Fe, Tn

#11 Mar 11, 2011
July
aconcernedparent

Birmingham, AL

#12 May 21, 2011
she is in tn and i hope they lock her ass up for ever
Christians

Cathedral City, CA

#13 May 24, 2011
So lets discuss what everybody else has done in their life that they have sinned on????? well who wants to start? You point fingers and talk so much about things you really should not. Do not pass judgement, it is up to our Lord, to seek the truth. I do pray for all of you, especially for the predsjack person, are you not suppose to be a Christian? Lets not judge please you know better! God Bless!
predsjack

United States

#14 May 25, 2011
watching
predsjack

United States

#15 May 25, 2011
At Christians: Saw how you treated your kids, saw how you treated your animals and clients animals and what about sneaking around with Todd while I was working 3rd shift, I did wrong, yes, but what you did takes the cake.
Christians

Cathedral City, CA

#16 May 25, 2011
Predsjack, this is not who you think it is.
You want to hide behind a screen and talk about people. Can you define habitual liar for me? I will! incompatible of telling the truth and living in a fantasy world. What about you leaving a youth camp group as a pastor? for what? inappropriate behavior with the youth? or how about the multiple affairs that went on when you were suppose to be married.
Oh,and did you not have a time that you were admitted into a mental hospital for what? I know why, or how you wrote your lies in a diary and that is how you got caught cheating? and your perfect? Let the one without sin throw the first stone. So lets knock it off and grow up. Writing these things are doing nothing for her or you. So stop living in the past and learn to forgive and start healing as Christians should. Are you not suppose to be a Pastor? Pray for one another and give it to God! I will pray for you Jack!
Mom

Spring Hill, TN

#17 May 25, 2011
We, the neighbors saw first hand what she did to those poor innocent children and DCS was too late in stopping it after we called several times. She needs done to her as she did to Rachel and Seth! She is sick and went around acting as if she did no wrong! May she reap what she sows!
Christians

Cathedral City, CA

#18 May 25, 2011
Really? you saw first hand? hmmmm?.....be careful what you speak! You speak only what you have heard and saw on the news. Again!, Let the one without sin throw the first stone. I know who you are also, just some advice, go find an activity that doesn't involve hiding behind a screen and running your tongue about things you really,(and I mean really)have no clue on what you are talking about. I could go on about somethings that I have seen and know about you as well, but lets not go there mom from Spring Hill. Prayers to all!:) Happy Living without sin! God Bless!
predsjack

United States

#19 May 26, 2011
Yeah, Satan reminds you of your past, where you were liars, cheaters and manipulators, if you read scripture He reminds the devil of His future. Nice try Shelley, or whoever you claim to be.
Christians

Cathedral City, CA

#20 May 26, 2011
Not Shelley! that is interesting that you would even type that. Because that just makes you a hypocrite, what have you and everybody else been doing on here? Bringing up the past and being devilish? Yup!
People like you, I pray for because you have nothing better to do then to rip apart others but can not face your own sins. you sit here and type things you speculate on but really no nothing about.
I am trying to get you people to stop the childish games. You think if someone was on here writing nasty things, and calling you names that you wouldn't get defensive? or even hurt?
I am a friend to many and I do not past judgement for who they are, it is not my place,that is our Lords place to do that. So I am asking as a Christian to hopefully another Christian, please stop, it has been going on for way to long. we are living in today, not yesterday! Many Prayers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remnant Fellowship is a cult!! (Sep '11) 15 hr Eternal Creature 51
reda mills (Apr '13) Sun Nashfire 8
Where is she? Aug 25 Past 1
Bucky, Inhumane Sheriff Aug 22 Do something 1
News Tenneco to locate new facility in Spring Hill, ... Aug 22 Big Bucks 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
anybody know a stacy jackson??? (Sep '15) Aug 16 Izzy-_- 4

Spring Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Hill Mortgages