LeoD

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Anyone tried the Grecian Pizza place or the Chicago Grill?
interested

Nortonville, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2012
No, where are they at.
LeoD

Spring Hill, TN

#3 Sep 25, 2012
interested wrote:
No, where are they at.
Grecian Pizza is in the strip by Asuka. Chicago Grill is where Joey's Pizza used to be located. In the strip behind Sherwin Williams.
Sam

Spring Hill, TN

#4 Sep 26, 2012
nice. haven't even heard of those. will have to check em out

Since: Aug 11

Nashville, TN

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Both were not bad. Nice to have some new choices around here.

Chicago Grill is a great place for a quick stop for a burger or dog. Great menu choices for the kids. Not sure if any of the staff have been to Chicago, but whatever works! I will be back for sure.

The Grecian is a nice sit down place. I had the gyro, not bad. The pizzas looked good and seemed to be a popular "to go" order on a Friday night.

Try to support these places. We need something different than just mexican restaurants around here! CHEERS
Tim

Spring Hill, TN

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Thanks flashtn. I'll check Chicago Grill out soon!
LeoD

Spring Hill, TN

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Thanks! I like supporting local business as well. Glad to hear that the Greek place has gyros. Can't wait to try theirs.

Since: Jan 09

Spring Hill, TN

#8 Oct 9, 2012
FlashTN wrote:
Both were not bad. Nice to have some new choices around here.
Chicago Grill is a great place for a quick stop for a burger or dog. Great menu choices for the kids. Not sure if any of the staff have been to Chicago, but whatever works! I will be back for sure.
The Grecian is a nice sit down place. I had the gyro, not bad. The pizzas looked good and seemed to be a popular "to go" order on a Friday night.
Try to support these places. We need something different than just mexican restaurants around here! CHEERS
Thank you for the reviews. I noticed that The Grecian had opened last week, will definitely try it.

A few months ago I went in to Chicago Grill not knowing Joey's had closed, hoping they had some good desserts. They didnt have what I wanted but it looked okay.
Grace

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Henpeck Market on Lewisberg Pike is now the same folks who use to own Jeffreys and Thompson Station Grill. Their food was great!!!. I hope they still have the same great steaks and fried green tomatoes. Any one else been there yet?
Graham

Franklin, TN

#10 Nov 1, 2012
Grace wrote:
Henpeck Market on Lewisberg Pike is now the same folks who use to own Jeffreys and Thompson Station Grill. Their food was great!!!. I hope they still have the same great steaks and fried green tomatoes. Any one else been there yet?
Went last night. same great food, pretty much the same great TS Grill menu + beer, good wait staff and much bigger place. We've been 4-5 times! One thing, they are closed on Sunday and Monday.

Since: Aug 11

Nashville, TN

#11 Nov 2, 2012
Graham wrote:
<quoted text> Went last night. same great food, pretty much the same great TS Grill menu + beer, good wait staff and much bigger place. We've been 4-5 times! One thing, they are closed on Sunday and Monday.
Awesome! I am taking the fam there this weekend. Eat local folks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In memory...missing my brothers on this Thanksg... 10 hr Big Sis 1
hot guy at first tn bank on hatcher lane Tue no name 4
Dave Ramsey Show Has Paid Actors Calling In (May '12) Mon Ugh a bug 33
Would love to just know this girls name.. Nov 24 Local 5
Do you approve of Charles Sargent as State Repr... Nov 22 moderate 1
A woman in your town creeping on husbands and b... Nov 20 One Crazey wife 1
Inside Out Play Park (Aug '12) Nov 20 Website Operator 140
Spring Hill Dating
Find my Match

Spring Hill People Search