Tampa, FL

#21 Nov 3, 2012
I am treading on crap? Yeah, yours.

You go ahead and call Paul.

Tell him I said hi.
lost wrote:
<quoted text>
you are treading on crap
I'll call Paul today and see if he is back from Kansas City,[left SH about Sept 16th}
vacant

Land O Lakes, FL

#22 Nov 3, 2012
Wow, impossible to have a discussion on here. One this was in a nice part of Spring Hill, there are a lot of empty homes. In this case the husband lost his job and they bought back when the market was high, so they had an underwater mortgage.

And check out Hernando Oaks, which looks like a ghost town. Hardly a trailer park, they have their own country club and golf course.

Why is it so hard for some to admit this area is in decline?
The Truth of the Matter

Tampa, FL

#23 Nov 4, 2012
With new house permits going up, real estate transactions going up, the population increasing, more business coming to the area, area is still growing and you say that the area is in decline? Based on what? Based on the 1970's housing stock being useless on today's market?
vacant wrote:
Wow, impossible to have a discussion on here. One this was in a nice part of Spring Hill, there are a lot of empty homes. In this case the husband lost his job and they bought back when the market was high, so they had an underwater mortgage.
And check out Hernando Oaks, which looks like a ghost town. Hardly a trailer park, they have their own country club and golf course.
Why is it so hard for some to admit this area is in decline?
dope

Tampa, FL

#24 Nov 4, 2012
The Truth of the Matter wrote:
With new house permits going up, real estate transactions going up, the population increasing, more business coming to the area, area is still growing and you say that the area is in decline? Based on what? Based on the 1970's housing stock being useless on today's market?
<quoted text>
A PLANT BY A REAL ESTATE AGENT
The Truth of the Matter

Tampa, FL

#25 Nov 4, 2012
Yeah, right.
dope wrote:
<quoted text>
A PLANT BY A REAL ESTATE AGENT
Duly Noted

Tampa, FL

#27 Nov 5, 2012
The Truth of the Matter wrote:
Yeah, right.
<quoted text>
Nice & True
The Truth of the Matter

Tampa, FL

#28 Nov 5, 2012
I see that SH topix is it's usual wasteland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will be ---- the chief ? 2 hr just a me 1
UP SAN JUAN HILL said TEDDY ROOOOOSSSSVVVVEEEE 19 hr TALKERfun 1
tell us about: AMERICAN EXPEDITIONARY FORCES 20 hr TALKER 1
posters --- where are you? Thu air 55
why some blabber? ask the chump... Thu moony 9
i knew mr big -- who did you know? Wed roar 11
hanging on the cusp of 5/2--5/3 is fun May 2 reviewer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Hill Mortgages