yet another empty house
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
vacant

Land O Lakes, FL

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Yet another family has just dissapeared. It is amazing you don't even see these people move out. We now have 4 or 5 empty houses on our street, which is the same all over Spring Hill.
why

Tampa, FL

#2 Oct 30, 2012
vacant wrote:
Yet another family has just dissapeared. It is amazing you don't even see these people move out. We now have 4 or 5 empty houses on our street, which is the same all over Spring Hill.
maybe your unliked?

maybe your judgemental?

or could it be your a pedephile?
Dr Whom

Tampa, FL

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Do you live in a trailer park or something? I travel Spring Hill all day long as a appliance repair guy and I have yet to see ANY street that has 4 or 5 empty houses on it. Let me rephrase that. Not a block along a street. Streets could be 10, 20 blocks or longer. So saying there are 4 or 5 empty houses on a street would be possible.

Excuse me for asking, but do you have some sort of vendetta against Spring Hill? I see all of your posts, even though you use different names, are the same dribble. You post about things that do not really exist, but hey, that's your thing.
vacant wrote:
dribblers

Tampa, FL

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Dr Whom wrote:
... I see all of your posts, even though you use different names, are the same dribble....
<quoted text>
funny but was thinking that you were a multiple repeat artist at bitching at things you disagree with...... come now, sweetie,turn sweet and talk only when the dogs bark three or more times
Dr Whom

Tampa, FL

#5 Oct 31, 2012
Multiple repeat artist?
Where are all these vacant homes located?
Might be able to find some great investment
props to rent to the County for low income
folks.
what was said

Tampa, FL

#6 Oct 31, 2012
Dr Whom wrote:
Multiple repeat artist?
Where are all these vacant homes located?
Might be able to find some great investment
props to rent to the County for low income
folks.
Hernando County Clerk's computer page has the list..........

need the pages....look it up "DR"
The Truth of the Matter

Tampa, FL

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Is this another "Spring Hill turning into a ghost town" story?

The facts are that the housing occupancy rate is 92.22 percent. Leaving 2,384 vacant housing units.

That is 2,384 out of 30,658 or less than ONE PERCENT.

I guess some neighborhoods are much much less desirable than others.

The empty house story like most of the garbage posted on this website is baloney.
The Truth of the Matter

Tampa, FL

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Note: The above percentages are offset by not including rentals.
New Guy

Racine, WI

#9 Nov 1, 2012
The Truth of the Matter wrote:
Is this another "Spring Hill turning into a ghost town" story?
The facts are that the housing occupancy rate is 92.22 percent. Leaving 2,384 vacant housing units.
That is 2,384 out of 30,658 or less than ONE PERCENT.
I guess some neighborhoods are much much less desirable than others.
The empty house story like most of the garbage posted on this website is baloney.
You need to check your math. 1% would be 306; 10% would be 3065.
watch CAREFULLY

Tampa, FL

#10 Nov 1, 2012
watch the math__easy to make convienant goofs
oh my

Land O Lakes, FL

#11 Nov 1, 2012
Dr Whom wrote:
Do you live in a trailer park or something? I travel Spring Hill all day long as a appliance repair guy and I have yet to see ANY street that has 4 or 5 empty houses on it. Let me rephrase that. Not a block along a street. Streets could be 10, 20 blocks or longer. So saying there are 4 or 5 empty houses on a street would be possible.
Excuse me for asking, but do you have some sort of vendetta against Spring Hill? I see all of your posts, even though you use different names, are the same dribble. You post about things that do not really exist, but hey, that's your thing.
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth of the matter dick head. There are vacant houses all over SH. Quit lying.
Poster

Tampa, FL

#12 Nov 1, 2012
I concur that there are many empty homes around SH, over on Toucan Trail there are alot of trailers empty. The month of Oct. there were 173 forclosures, so those will be empty soon. As soon as the bank says 'get out' they will leave, with the mortgage money they saved????? and will be gone. Seven Hills there are about 10 forclosures in those pretty homes, one just got sold, she was leaving over the weekend, but they are selling for pennies on the dollar, and where is the tax monies going to come from to keep this county afloat, not the ones that bought the forclosures, but the people that are still here and have been here, if amendment 4 goes through you will see your taxes go up or services go down.
The Truth of the Matter

Tampa, FL

#13 Nov 1, 2012
dick this. Show the figures azzhole. Yes, there are vacant homes all over spring hill, but not 4 to a block!
oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth of the matter dick head. There are vacant houses all over SH. Quit lying.
whats up in SH

Tampa, FL

#14 Nov 1, 2012
only people doing what people do whe due

wish they would stop their boo hhoo
aah

Land O Lakes, FL

#15 Nov 1, 2012
dick this. Show the figures azzhole. Yes, there are vacant homes all over spring hill, but not 4 to a block!
<quoted text>
calm down
take big dump shaped like Florida
scrubb one eye clean and pink
Researcher

Tampa, FL

#16 Nov 3, 2012
Nothing stops the flow of garbage that emits from you.

How about this info. Looks to me like you live in a very cheap and not desirable area. Face it. You are a looser.

Dateline Brooksville, FL 11/3/12

BROOKSVILLE --

Home construction may be making a comeback in Hernando County.

According to the county, home construction permits are up about 34 percent for the first nine months of the year.

This year, there were 119 permits issued between January and September. There were only 89 issued during the same period last year.
vacant wrote:
The Truth of the Matter

Tampa, FL

#17 Nov 3, 2012
Everyone knows that nothing posted from the multi namer's is accurate or ever verifiable. Its just the regular continual flow of poison.

I just cant see how that poster continues to live day by day life here. Just reading their own posts should depress them enough to the point of waiting for the next CSX to rumble by.

Its a shame that others are exposed to it.

I wonder what other web sites they haunt like this?
multi is long gone

Tampa, FL

#18 Nov 3, 2012
Everyone knows that nothing posted from the multi namer's is accurate or ever verifiable. Its just the regular continual flow of poison.
I just cant see how that poster continues to live day by day life here. Just reading their own posts should depress them enough to the point of waiting for the next CSX to rumble by.
Its a shame that others are exposed to it.
I wonder what other web sites they haunt like this?
TRUTH IS A LIAR ---- AND RIP MULTI
MAYBE NOT READY FOR RIP BUT ALZHEIMERS, AS TRUTH HAS FOUND APPEARS ---- POOR TRUTH
The Truth of the Matter

Tampa, FL

#19 Nov 3, 2012
1. You are full of crap paul.
2. Show me ONE thing that I posted that is not true and correct.
Just one.
multi is long gone wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUTH IS A LIAR ---- AND RIP MULTI
MAYBE NOT READY FOR RIP BUT ALZHEIMERS, AS TRUTH HAS FOUND APPEARS ---- POOR TRUTH
lost

Tampa, FL

#20 Nov 3, 2012
1. You are full of crap paul.
2. Show me ONE thing that I posted that is not true and correct.
Just one.
<quoted text>
you are treading on crap

I'll call Paul today and see if he is back from Kansas City,[left SH about Sept 16th}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jailed JAILED, YEP JAILED, no bail Wed one in cell 1
sorry is suesanne Aug 15 CHARLIE M 27
north korea - why? Aug 9 very good fun ... 1
at the end ...no more interested Aug 9 bye 1
good bye gramps Aug 7 grand kid 1
hello sueanne - you tried but Aug 6 SON OF WHO 24
hello susanne k Aug 2 JUSTBE 11

Spring Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance