Florida's first go-kart track reopens

Florida's first go-kart track reopens

There are 7 comments on the Hernando Today story from Jun 9, 2010, titled Florida's first go-kart track reopens. In it, Hernando Today reports that:

The new owners of Fun and Wheels Amusements on County Line Road replaced concrete flooring with tile and carpet, black and white paint with bright colors, and defective apparatus with new or repaired equipment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hernando Today.

Wonderbar

Inverness, FL

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Take two kids in for Go Karts at $5.50 each for 5 mins. then maybe batting cages $7.50 each and you have a $26.00 fee for a 1/2 hour? If parents want to Go Kart, add $$$. Its great that their open its another opinion of things to do in the county. But
I'd rather go bowling and save a buck or two.
MadisonRochelle

Brandon, FL

#2 Jun 17, 2010
I went there last weekend and it was awesome... we had a great time and it was very affordable. Worth the money and it's local. I wish them good luck!
Slave

Inverness, FL

#3 Jun 17, 2010
Some folks just ain't got the bucks. They need to "save a buck or two".
kathy

Inverness, FL

#4 Jan 6, 2012
just bought go-cart for grandkids where are there trails to ride in hernando co fl???
Taken

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Jan 7, 2012
take a ride and you've been took

importance of this activity just ain't there - we didn't know they ever closed
Nunya

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Still a blast. Adults and kids together.
I can afford it so what. Bowling is indoor and boring. Save a buck ? Take a kid fishing
need licence

Tampa, FL

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Nunya wrote:
Still a blast. Adults and kids together.
I can afford it so what. Bowling is indoor and boring. Save a buck ? Take a kid fishing
get a licence - money?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
go go go 18 hr sigh 1
hello Aug 25 BYE 1
try a post...sure Aug 25 asdf 1
grandstanding Aug 24 fruit 1
how is it you ............ Aug 24 Tapioca 1
not said - fools make believe Aug 24 A Lady 6
trump a wonk Aug 21 BAD MAD 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Hill Mortgages