lem

Wingdale, NY

#1 Feb 28, 2008
I will just speak from experience, do not dare have surgery at the Bonati Institute. This institute needs to be shut down, I had two procedures in the neck that not only failed, but I am now in even more pain than before the surgery. They perform posterior from the back of the neck, which simply means they are performing a 50 year old operation called a keyhole lamintomy, through a tube so called minimally invasive. The fact is 90 percent of all neck surgery is performed from the front anterior because the posterior is often times not enough to decompress the disc, and leads to chronic neck pain. Bonati is in my opinion a liar and evil in performing procedures he knows will proabely will not work. He call his procedures the bonati procedures they are simply doing a microdiscetomy through a tube, and then putting a laser to it. They say there is a sucker born every minute, it is unfortunate that the sucker is me, and is is pure criminal and immoral that the salesman is bonati. This guy thinks everything is a nerve root problem, he is insane and the Florida medical board needs to investigate this corruption.
lem

Wingdale, NY

#2 Feb 28, 2008
I feel the need to post again because some of my forum has been erased. Google the Bonati Institute, their are several lawsuits against this place. The florida medical board was supposed to yank Bonatis medical license. At one point he filed for chapter 11 from all the lawsuits against him. Prominent surgeons have stated his institute was a disgrace to other medical proffesionals, and that bonati operates for the wrong reasons, unncessary testing, and medical billing and operating on the wrong side of the spine. I want to let everyone know I am a good honest person who thought they were in good medical hands, and am now destroyed by the Bonati procedures. If it sounds to good to be true it proabely is. I would not reccomend the devil himself to the Bonati Institute
lem

Wingdale, NY

#3 Mar 1, 2008
If you have googled the bonati institute, you will have come across many troubling items, lawsuits and even a bankruptcy. Bonati is super aggressive and thinks he can help everyone, I think he thinks he is God he is not and should not tell people he can help them when he can not. There are a lot of desperate people out their in pain, and if you lett him he will take advantage of your pain and perform useless surgery that does not correct the problem. I feel their has to be more oversight before Bonati should perform his procedures, and one should have more information before letting this man touch you. Bonati might have helped some people but he has really screwed me up.
Sandy

Saginaw, MI

#4 Jun 11, 2008
I just got back from Bonati Institute where I had L5-s1 surgery twice. I've been in more pain than before the surgery, and Dr. Bonati was extremely rude to me because I did not say the pain was gone. I now have sharp pain in my hip that wasn't there before. My leg pain is still there too. My chiropractor read the before and after MRI and said only about 1/3 of the hernation was removed. Dr. Bonati went into my back two times at the same level! Not to mention all the MRI's he takes at about $3000. a wack. The MRI I took was 2 weeks old and it wasn't good quality "he said". We were out ten thousand dollars and I am worse than when I went there. I would not recommend him to anyone. He wanted to do two more levels on me, but we left, thank God!
Anonymous

Laconia, NH

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Dr Bonati performed 5 cspine surgeries on me in three months with the end result being a winged scapula, no dr or attorney or the health dept in the state of FL would help me it took me many many years to find out what was wrong which is extemely destressing when you KNOW something is broked and No one will tell you wat it is, this new problem that he caused cannot is a result of nerve damage and cannot be fixed and I also suffer from PTSD from the treatment I recieved from Dr Bonati this man is truly evil with nothing but greed behind his motivation to "fix" and he and his staff will try to intimidate you into keeping quiet, he is a very bad man DO NOT go to this place if you want to get better it is a guarantee, you will out much worse than when you went in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quiet, natch 12 hr Run262 14
Horizon Drive 23 hr old fool 1
Lost is RUN262 Dec 22 who 7
Review: Blairs Toy Schnauzers (Dec '10) Dec 19 who 41
Do we need a blog Dec 15 reader long gone 2
Freeze Warning for Hernando County starting Dec... Dec 13 Ex NYer 1
talk to us Dec 13 RIP 3
Spring Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web