Third Spring Grove Area High School s...

Third Spring Grove Area High School student arrested in connection with bomb threats

There are 24 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 10, 2011, titled Third Spring Grove Area High School student arrested in connection with bomb threats. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A third student faces charges in connection with bomb threats at Spring Grove Area High School, according to Northern York County Regional Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jennifer from the Block

Mcsherrystown, PA

#1 May 10, 2011
They are all singing like little canaries now !!!!
Hang them high

Hanover, PA

#2 May 10, 2011
Hang them high for disrupting the day to day activities of hundreds of good students. Make an example out of them.
Singin in the rain

York, PA

#3 May 10, 2011
They were such OUTSTANDING (out standing in the parkin' lot smokin' whatever)students. Think I saw the published students names also on the DISTINGUISHED HONOR ROLL! Just when they were getting their lives straightened out, this happens! Damn, instead of Harvard/Yale, they will now have to matriculate in "barber school" in prison...what a waste of minds, NOT! Make an example of them or forever hold your tongue!
stillwaiting

Washington, DC

#4 May 10, 2011
So um, where is all the racist rhetoric? This IS YDR isn't it?
wait no longer

York, PA

#5 May 10, 2011
stillwaiting wrote:
So um, where is all the racist rhetoric? This IS YDR isn't it?
OK, OK, "whuz any of them be coons"? Satisfied now????? Honestly, you're 'WORSER' than the supposed racists for 'egging' people on!!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 May 10, 2011
Jennifer from the Block wrote:
They are all singing like little canaries now !!!!
when you catch one, they always give the others up,lol. Bet their parents are proud!whats this society coming too?
Bubba Want

Cherry Hill, NJ

#7 May 10, 2011
Yum young fresh redneck meat. Sent them up here to teh big house and I's givem a good welcome.
For the Kids

Shrewsbury, PA

#8 May 10, 2011
I understand that not only did they catch the kids that did the bomb scare - but also caught some pot smoking kids that were dumb enough to bring their stash to school with them...
WHO - me

York, PA

#9 May 10, 2011
Dustbunnie wrote:
<quoted text>
when you catch one, they always give the others up,lol. Bet their parents are proud!whats this society coming too?
"whats this society coming too"? THIS society has turned into precisely what you posted on a previous site on BULLYING (in a long drawn out extremely detailed account). Funny in that YOU are NOW BULLYING their parents. Don't you think these parents are humiliated enough? Now that's precisely what this society has turned into; always them, not me! You're fat and your feet stink...how's that?
stillwaiting

Washington, DC

#10 May 10, 2011
wait no longer wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, OK, "whuz any of them be coons"? Satisfied now????? Honestly, you're 'WORSER' than the supposed racists for 'egging' people on!!!
Now we're cooking with grease! LOL

Location hidden

#11 May 10, 2011
WHO - me wrote:
<quoted text>
"whats this society coming too"? THIS society has turned into precisely what you posted on a previous site on BULLYING (in a long drawn out extremely detailed account). Funny in that YOU are NOW BULLYING their parents. Don't you think these parents are humiliated enough? Now that's precisely what this society has turned into; always them, not me! You're fat and your feet stink...how's that?
LMAO,
Wasnt trying to bully but I can see as you would take it that way! I was simply being sarcastic towards the situation.You know know like as if the situation isnt bad enough for the parents they will now have to deal with the remifications from it type thing! But of course you wanna take it to another level by slipping into what seems to be a comfortable shoe for you,lol i bet u were a bully in school huh?
WHO - me

York, PA

#12 May 10, 2011
Dustbunnie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO,
Wasnt trying to bully but I can see as you would take it that way! I was simply being sarcastic towards the situation.You know know like as if the situation isnt bad enough for the parents they will now have to deal with the remifications from it type thing! But of course you wanna take it to another level by slipping into what seems to be a comfortable shoe for you,lol i bet u were a bully in school huh?
YOU seem to half-heatedly apologize, covering things with your reference to 'sarcasm'. Then your last sentence blows your entire program, as per other posts, on other threads, when you once more must BULLY! Not a bully in school; as a matter of fact, I've always detested bullying. Ah, in school, for over 32+ years, as a teacher, I fought constantly and vigorously for those who were bullied! Thanks anyway, but my shoe/shoes fit quite well, huh!
Now please attempt to get over your constant lol attacks (or am I bullying you). Give it up, you make no sense, or is it cents, as per your other spelling?

Location hidden

#13 May 10, 2011
WHO - me wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU seem to half-heatedly apologize, covering things with your reference to 'sarcasm'. Then your last sentence blows your entire program, as per other posts, on other threads, when you once more must BULLY! Not a bully in school; as a matter of fact, I've always detested bullying. Ah, in school, for over 32+ years, as a teacher, I fought constantly and vigorously for those who were bullied! Thanks anyway, but my shoe/shoes fit quite well, huh!
Now please attempt to get over your constant lol attacks (or am I bullying you). Give it up, you make no sense, or is it cents, as per your other spelling?
you were the one who took it to another level with a bullying comment.Thats why i said you seemed comfortable being a bully. My statement in my original post was in a sarcastic tone.You were a teacher who u say was against bullying and yet again you settled right into the bullying role when addressing me. Maybe your not making sense. You got all defensive and bullyish over a sarcastic comment. Simply stating a fact...not being a bully to you!
Rule 1 and 2 and 3

Stewartstown, PA

#14 May 10, 2011
There is no sarcastic tone in the written word.
Dustbunnie wrote:
<quoted text>
you were the one who took it to another level with a bullying comment.Thats why i said you seemed comfortable being a bully. My statement in my original post was in a sarcastic tone.You were a teacher who u say was against bullying and yet again you settled right into the bullying role when addressing me. Maybe your not making sense. You got all defensive and bullyish over a sarcastic comment. Simply stating a fact...not being a bully to you!
WHO - me

York, PA

#15 May 10, 2011
Dustbunnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Last post on subject: you are not intelligent enough to understand what you actually wrote in your first post. Now you come up with the defense of my reverse bullying to make your point. Not gonna happen! Kids that bully also, to them, are SIMPLY STATING FACTS! You don't have the slightest idea of what you speak! Outta' here! PEACE!

Location hidden

#16 May 10, 2011
WHO - me wrote:
<quoted text>
Last post on subject: you are not intelligent enough to understand what you actually wrote in your first post. Now you come up with the defense of my reverse bullying to make your point. Not gonna happen! Kids that bully also, to them, are SIMPLY STATING FACTS! You don't have the slightest idea of what you speak! Outta' here! PEACE!
AGAIN you prove me to be correct...you have called me fat said my feet stink and now your saying im stupid,lol all this because i stated "bet their parents are proud" YOU accused me of bullying when in fact you yourself have been calling me names none stop!Or are you denying that fact?Reverse bullying no thats not it......I stated maybe your the bully because it seems to be coming pretty natural to you to call someone (ME) names! THESE are the facts read back over your post you will see I havent called you fat or said you stink or even told you your were stupid BUT you have said those things to me!
YES I laugh,cause its funny to watch you unravel my comment"bet their parents are proud" into all this,LMAO But if it makes you feel better be right then I will say YOU ARE RIGHT. feel better now?
Only

United States

#17 May 10, 2011
two more criminals to catch. Hope it's soon.
Only

United States

#18 May 10, 2011
stillwaiting wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we're cooking with grease! LOL
Go away.
Jennifer from the Block

Mcsherrystown, PA

#20 May 11, 2011
WHO-me you do read like a bully. Sorry but your posts seem very defensive and you are quick to put others down. Have a good day.
stillwaiting

Washington, DC

#21 May 11, 2011
Time to take out the trash... the white kind. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seven Valleys teen admits to arson (Sep '08) Apr '16 adam wilt 1 40
News Two sentenced in construction fraud case (Feb '11) Apr '16 mymomwasscammed 28
News Hostility flares at West York council meeting (Jan '12) Apr '16 Trish 9
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' (Dec '15) Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
News Two face off for magisterial district (Nov '11) Jan '16 Hal Jaleikakik 3
News Burn victim dies (Sep '06) Jan '16 Kayla Spagnola 4
lSLAMIC INVASION (Nov '15) Dec '15 Fitus T Bluster 2

Spring Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Grove Mortgages