Third charged for bomb threat

Third charged for bomb threat

There are 9 comments on the Evening Sun story from May 10, 2011, titled Third charged for bomb threat. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A third Spring Grove Area High School student has been charged for making a bomb threat at the school in recent weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

BooHoo

Bendersville, PA

#1 May 10, 2011
These three just "bombed" out of any chance to have a successful life. What a tradegy.
Jennifer from the Block

Spring Grove, PA

#2 May 10, 2011
They are singing like litte canaries now. Stand up boys and be real men and take the punishment.
mbg

Hanover, PA

#3 May 10, 2011
I want their names posted!! If my kids went to Spring Grove I would want to know who the evil ones are!! The hell with the underage stuff!! POST THEIR NAMES!!!
WOW

Hanover, PA

#4 May 10, 2011
that is just SO threatening.
christans

Hanover, PA

#5 May 10, 2011
mbg wrote:
I want their names posted!! If my kids went to Spring Grove I would want to know who the evil ones are!! The hell with the underage stuff!! POST THEIR NAMES!!!
"evil"? they wrote the word "boom".
GET TO THE POINT

Hanover, PA

#6 May 11, 2011
A stupid "senior prank" just ruined your lives MORONS! Hope all your self-centered fun was worth it!?!

Since: Dec 07

Arlington, VA

#7 May 11, 2011
"Bomb" might be scary and "boom" a little less so. This reminded me of the Woody Allen movie in which a bank robber hands the teller a badly-written note which the teller reads back as "I have a gub" and the robber must argue that he meant "gun". In this case, the kids should argue they meant to write "boob" but are spelling-impaired.
wanna know

East Berlin, PA

#8 May 11, 2011
thats crap! we should know the name of the person . juvenile or not.
whatever

York Springs, PA

#9 May 12, 2011
They can't put the juvie's name in the paper...You people should already know this...They have all ruined their lives with that one mistake...Eventually I'm sure you'll know who the youngest one is thru word of mouth...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seven Valleys teen admits to arson (Sep '08) Apr '16 adam wilt 1 40
News Two sentenced in construction fraud case (Feb '11) Apr '16 mymomwasscammed 28
News Hostility flares at West York council meeting (Jan '12) Apr '16 Trish 9
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' (Dec '15) Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
News Two face off for magisterial district (Nov '11) Jan '16 Hal Jaleikakik 3
News Burn victim dies (Sep '06) Jan '16 Kayla Spagnola 4
lSLAMIC INVASION (Nov '15) Dec '15 Fitus T Bluster 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Grove Mortgages