Spring Grove student arrested in conn...

Spring Grove student arrested in connection with threat

There are 146 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 6, 2011, titled Spring Grove student arrested in connection with threat. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

An 18-year-old Spring Grove Area Senior High School student has been arrested in connection with a threat made this week at the school, according to a police news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
sg resident

Westminster, MD

#147 May 10, 2011
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. So maybe by "bathroom wall" the article was referring to his Facebook wall? The Facebook wall IS the new bathroom wall.
I still don't understand how writing the word "bomb" on a bathroom wall is a crime. It's just a word! There's no context!
There were dates and times written along with it! They have to take these things seriously because nowadays as sad as it is, these treats could have been serious. My mother works for the SG school district and it makes me feel better knowing they've taken as many precautions as possible in these situations.
freddie mac

Rockville, MD

#148 May 11, 2011
You know what I think is the craziest part of this? That all of you having nothing better to do with your lives than sit here and post anything on here either way!!! The justice system will handle this now! I believe ALL people in this country are inocent until proven guilty and so far no one has been proven guilty of anything!!!!! Get a freakin life people!!!!!
Grunt

Stewartstown, PA

#149 May 11, 2011
freddie mac wrote:
You know what I think is the craziest part of this? That all of you having nothing better to do with your lives than sit here and post anything on here either way!!! The justice system will handle this now! I believe ALL people in this country are inocent until proven guilty and so far no one has been proven guilty of anything!!!!! Get a freakin life people!!!!!
What are you talking about, Freddie? You know darn well that you've just finished reading ALL 147 posts, and then made your own comment ("The justice system will handle this now! I believe ALL people in this country are inocent until proven guilty and so far no one has been proven guilty of anything!!!!!") Then you hurled a barb at every writer on this thread ("Get a freakin life people!!!!!"). I guess YOU don't have anything better to do with YOUR life either! Why don't you just button your pie hole, relax, and continue reading our banter like a good boy. We all know that the outcome of this will be decided in court, but, in the meantime, allow us to express ourselves as we see fit. PEACE!
John H

York, PA

#151 May 12, 2011
Sorry...I have to agree with Freddie! Get a life!
stillwaiting

Washington, DC

#152 May 13, 2011
little cave dudes have everyone trying to defend or understand huh? Hmmm, no pavement ape comments? These poor mixed up kids right? Must watch too much mtv, or listen to rap huh? I hope they get the full extent of the Patriot Act thrown at them.
Marcus Battle

York, PA

#153 May 13, 2011
freddie mac wrote:
But you read all the posts and then commented...LMAO....and who needs to get a life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seven Valleys teen admits to arson (Sep '08) Apr '16 adam wilt 1 40
News Two sentenced in construction fraud case (Feb '11) Apr '16 mymomwasscammed 28
News Hostility flares at West York council meeting (Jan '12) Apr '16 Trish 9
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' (Dec '15) Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
News Two face off for magisterial district (Nov '11) Jan '16 Hal Jaleikakik 3
News Burn victim dies (Sep '06) Jan '16 Kayla Spagnola 4
lSLAMIC INVASION (Nov '15) Dec '15 Fitus T Bluster 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Grove Mortgages