Spring Grove reconsiders indoor graduation

Full story: York Dispatch
After receiving a petition signed by the entire senior class of Spring Grove High School, the school board is gearing up to vote on holding the graduation at the stadium unless it is raining. Full Story
Wrestling fan

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Mar 12, 2011
OOOPS IN PLAIN WORDS NOT I LOL
CLR

York, PA

#3 Mar 16, 2011
There have been many graduations held outside in previous years. If the administration would do their jobs correctly and call graduation with enough time they would not have had the problems they had last year. Last year they knew the chance for Thunderstorms was very high all day but they ignored that fact. The seniors this year should not be punished because of poor decisions last year of administrators. It is not fair that the Seniors will only be able to have a few of their family members be at their graduation when they could have it outside and their entire families be apart of it. It is a shame the School Board feels they should not listen to the students and their parents. I hope they are not looking for re-election from these people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adams County man charged with sexually assaulti... 10 hr Phil 2
Police: Former Bermudian Springs teacher arrest... Oct 17 Sara F 2
Estate Sale (Mar '06) Sep '14 Cindy 3
York County man headed to prison for role in ma... Jul '14 lady 1
Who do you support for State House in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jun '14 CaCat 9
YDR Opinion: Neglect case raises questions (Nov '10) May '14 lady 8
10 high schools in York and Adams counties stri... May '14 lady 5
Spring Grove Dating
Find my Match

Spring Grove Jobs