Police search for motorcyclist

Police search for motorcyclist

There are 49 comments on the Evening Sun story from May 23, 2011, titled Police search for motorcyclist. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Southwestern Regional Police Department is looking for a motorcyclist who they say was driving dangerously Sunday morning on Route 116 in North Codorus Township near Spring Grove.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
j walking

Hanover, PA

#44 May 27, 2011
shim wrote:
Charlie is a funny guy. Big biker boy till someone pays for his gas, turns into blubbering idiot. Please everyone watch out for Charlie on a bike he needs all the help he can get.
Awww jealous much? I offered to pay because it was MY invite,and when people go riding with me I always offer to pay their way out of the goodness of nice intentions.Just go about ur day and start trouble some where else
j walking

Hanover, PA

#45 May 27, 2011
charlie scene wrote:
<quoted text>
if your paying for gas where do i sign up haha
Dont know what area you're near.. Ugh people love stirring up problems when they have nothing better in their life to do.
I'm headed to Lancaster later today...Rte 30 then back home tomorrow :p
You riding this weekend?
charlie scene

Montezuma, IA

#46 May 27, 2011
shim wrote:
Charlie is a funny guy. Big biker boy till someone pays for his gas, turns into blubbering idiot. Please everyone watch out for Charlie on a bike he needs all the help he can get.
hey douche my names not dick so keep it out of your mouth
charlie scene

Montezuma, IA

#47 May 27, 2011
j walking wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont know what area you're near.. Ugh people love stirring up problems when they have nothing better in their life to do.
I'm headed to Lancaster later today...Rte 30 then back home tomorrow :p
You riding this weekend?
probably not this weekend far to much beer involved to be doing much of anything, deff riding monday thats for sure
j walking

Hanover, PA

#48 May 27, 2011
charlie scene wrote:
<quoted text>
hey douche my names not dick so keep it out of your mouth
LOL!
j walking

Hanover, PA

#49 May 27, 2011
charlie scene wrote:
<quoted text>
probably not this weekend far to much beer involved to be doing much of anything, deff riding monday thats for sure
Well have a great one and enjoy! We need to meet up and ride soon! Please becareful no matter what you do this weekend :)
shim

Meadville, PA

#50 May 28, 2011
I mean really a funny guy. Stupid but funny.
charlie scene wrote:
<quoted text>
hey **** my names not dick so keep it out of your mouth
Just Asking

Hanover, PA

#51 May 28, 2011
shim wrote:
I mean really a funny guy. Stupid but funny.<quoted text>
Why do you think he is stupid?
Son of York

York, PA

#52 May 29, 2011
Is there not police dash-cam footage of the perp that could possibly yield a plate #? Or is SW Regional another corrupt dept that squandered Federal funds for dash-cams on something else? <<<(Bootlicker trolls & concerned citizens: please note, this is a fair QUESTION) Since funds were earmarked for this technology, and almost every police dept in the Union employs it, hopefully the community can understanf that there is an ever-growing segment of the local populace who questions: "Why no dash cam?...Something to hide???"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lancaster County megachurch expands into York C... (Jul '10) Nov 25 Jeff 28
Is Testerone XL good for building muscle? Oct '16 Nerie 1
News Seven Valleys teen admits to arson (Sep '08) Apr '16 adam wilt 1 40
News Two sentenced in construction fraud case (Feb '11) Apr '16 mymomwasscammed 28
News Hostility flares at West York council meeting (Jan '12) Apr '16 Trish 9
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' (Dec '15) Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
News Two face off for magisterial district (Nov '11) Jan '16 Hal Jaleikakik 3

Spring Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Grove Mortgages