Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
40,201 - 40,220 of 48,989 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex-gay therapy doesn't work. Only charlatans looking to make a quick buck off of gullible people would ever make a claim that it works. The only thing ex-gay therapy does is teach gay people how to lie to the world. Those clinics are always run by fundie KKKristians...... the biggest scam artists of all.
ROTFL covering your eyes and ears won't block out the truth.
Here is a point about the ex gays you're to blind to even notice.

Gays have the highest suicide rate because they DON'T want to be gay.
So with gays having the highest suicide rate its nice to see some gays fight the perverted sin that drives them to suicide and instead turn towards being heterosexual.

But i suppose you would rather see them die from suicide.
And you question our compassion. You don't have any not even for gays struggling to become straight.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

You said agenda - not me.
What's with the new picture?
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any fundie agenda that isn't based on lies.....or greed?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Christmas Spirit wrote:
http://pfox.org/default.html
here's my Christmas gift to all the gays out there.
May you find the help you need through this link.
the APA acknowledges that for people with unwanted same-sex attractions,“change is possible!” It’s not always easy, but change is undeniably and conclusively possible.
Is this an example of your dignified and classy posts?
Telling a bold-faced lie is classy?

Way to go, Adolf.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
some big differences you're glossing over here.
Hitler didn't just want to eliminate people he actually did in a horrible murderous fashion.
I only the other hand have harmed no one. I have suggested science and/or evolution with will eliminate gays. And i am in no way am a scientist therefore i can zero to do with it.
Referencing Hitler is acceptable.
Comparing a harmless person to Hitler is not acceptable.
Its stupid, rude, ignorant, and just plain wrong. But i expect nothing less from the likes of you.
An opinion is not a lie. I post my opinions and do it with class. I don't need to resort to swear words or comparisons to an insane former dictator like you do.
Inane rant noted. Did you stomp your feet?

You don't resort to swear words(bigfuckingdeal), BUT you have no problems making sh!t up and telling lies.. Which one is worse....... REALLY?

Fuckinghypocrite!!!!! But typical for a KKKristian.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

KKKristians wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler was heterosexual just like Religionthebiglie well whenever they get their head out of there arse.
Bad enough you don't know anything about science but you know squat about history.
There is no evidence either way of Hitler's true sexuality.
He didn't marry until the last day of his life.
Eva Braun did not give him any children. She was really nothing more then just show piece for his inner circle to think he was a heterosexual.
Whatever may have driven him it wasn't sex.

But i can understand why you gays have such fascination for him.
He was a man of pure hate and evil.
You may not be drawn to his actions but you certainly are drawn towards hating others.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
i think its a snapshot of his mind.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any fundie agenda that isn't based on lies.....or greed?
I would add narcissism and I think all bases are covered.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL covering your eyes and ears won't block out the truth.
Here is a point about the ex gays you're to blind to even notice.
So with gays having the highest suicide rate its nice to see some gays fight the perverted sin that drives them to suicide and instead turn towards being heterosexual.
And you question our compassion. You don't have any not even for gays struggling to become straight.
Bullshit!!!!!. Gays get bullied more than any other group by the likes of hateful bigots such as yourself who relentlessly torture them to the point of suicide. YOU and your kind are responsible for all of that death. ALL OF IT,

Sin doesn't exist, fucktard. Only in your programmed pea brain.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a few artists. I let them display their work at my establishment.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would add narcissism and I think all bases are covered.
Definitely. How could I have forgotten that one. heh heh

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies.

Hey, remember the APA, that organization you brought up previously? Yeah, well, according to them it's people like you that cause gays to have a higher suicide rate. YOUR the problem, not homosexuality.

http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientat...

Carry on dear.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear, that supposition would be incorrect. It is YOU that would rather see them die from suicide.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have any not even for gays struggling to become straight.
You might want to check your suicide stats dear. The "straights struggling to become straight" represent the highest percentages of gay suicides. The APA confirms that people like you are the cause.

Merry Christmas dear.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad enough you don't know anything about science but you know squat about history.
There is no evidence either way of Hitler's true sexuality.
He didn't marry until the last day of his life.
Eva Braun did not give him any children. She was really nothing more then just show piece for his inner circle to think he was a heterosexual.
Whatever may have driven him it wasn't sex.
But i can understand why you gays have such fascination for him.
He was a man of pure hate and evil.
You may not be drawn to his actions but you certainly are drawn towards hating others.
Most importantly, Hitler belonged to the most evil cult ever.........xtianity.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Hitler was an Atheist but was brought up Catholic.
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Most importantly, Hitler belonged to the most evil cult ever.........xtianity.
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
it woke me up faster then my morning coffee
yeah i know who really mean. He is a joke.
Read through the posts again Forrest...slowly this time, it will come to you.

Merry Christmas!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

I got you a new duck call for Christmas.
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Read through the posts again Forrest...slowly this time, it will come to you.
Merry Christmas!
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

CDC wrote:
I got you a new duck call for Christmas.
<quoted text>
awww thank you CDC that was real sweet of you, you know they say its the thought that counts...I feel bad now, I didn't get you anything. I didn't realize we were exchanging gifts this year.

Have a Merry Christmas!

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

CDC wrote:
Hitler was an Atheist but was brought up Catholic.
<quoted text>
Revisionist history straight out of the KKKristian apologetics handbook. Are you also saying that all those that did his bidding were atheist also? Why did his army not defy him in the name of jeebus? I'll tell you why......it's because they were evil xtians who inherently want to murder "undesirables" just like Hitler. It's part of the programming that goes with the KKKristian cult.

BTW, everyone was an atheist before religious cults lied to them. Brainwashing children to be liars for jeebus is child abuse.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Santa is a Conservative
Could everyone’s favorite Christmas figure be a right-winger? Well, let’s see the evidence:
1. Did you ever hear Santa wishing someone a “Happy Holidays?” No, for the man in red, it’s always “Merry Christmas”– no matter who it offends.
2. He lives in the North Pole – a tax haven with a zero percent tax rate – hardly a sign of someone who believes in government and wants to pay his “fair share.”
3. Santa’s whole mission is one of private charity. There are no records of the Santa Claus movement being given even $1 in public assistance. Santa epitomizes charity over welfare.
4. He is the sole employer in the area of huge amounts of unskilled elves. Does anyone really believe they are getting minimum wage? They certainly aren’t getting $15 an hour as the unions demand.
5. Speaking of unions, if one calculates the amount of work required at Christmas, there must be some solid all-nighters being pulled by the Santa team. There’s certainly no room for union-allocated breaks and hour limits. Santa’s factory would not meet the approval of the left.
6.Santa is almost single handedly responsible for the surge of consumerism that pounds our culture every year – a trend that benefits big corporations enormously, and something that our liberal friends despise.
7. On the subject of regulation, does the sleigh meet EPA regulations? Its unspecified power source is hardly an approved fuel – yet Santa seems not to care whether it damages the environment or not. Is Santa a global warming ‘denier?’ It sure sounds like it!
8. Santa also operates what would be an enormous factory right near the ice caps. Definitely no climate change concerns here then.
9. Also, flying reindeers must surely be a protected species. Is it ethical to be using them for intense labor lugging around tons of presents across the globe? PETA would surely have a fit, but Santa appears not to have any ethical concerns for Rudolph and his friends.
10. As for the children to whom he delivers gifts, these are no handouts. Kids must earn their gifts via good behavior, promoting a conservative work ethic, and Santa has no problem with snatching gifts away from naughty kids. Punishment is not a naughty word for Claus.
11. The naughty or nice list also shows an objective moral compass. Santa apparently rejects liberal relativism or explaining away bad behavior with pop psychology and ‘culture’ issues.
12. His love of cookies and large stomach shows a blatant disregard for Michelle Obama’s healthy eating program, as it encourages children to believe that eating vast quantities of cookies is perfectly acceptable. If he were a liberal, he’d be asking for broccoli and cranberry juice.
13. Finally, he works with Coca-Cola – one of the biggest corporations on the planet - something that no self-respecting liberal would even dream of doing.
The evidence is clear – Santa is a conservative.
LMAO

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

So this is where the left wing and right wing morons are hanging out lol. Here we have two sides arguing their points and it's obvious that you both will make up anything to try and make your point. Lol, you both watch too much tv.
You Bible thumpers will believe anything that a man on a pulpit will tell you. You guys don't even believe tbe dinosaurs lived on the earth. You don't even believe the discrepancies in the same bible you read every night.
You libs don't think there should be any check and balances in this world. Just run around and let everyone be. God forbid you discipline your kids or give them rules and punish them if tbey don't abide by those rules.
Gay, not Gay. Who cares. Thiscountry has a lot bigger issues than worrying about what two adults are doing behind closed doors. And trust me, this countries problems are due to people like you.
Incase you are wondering, yes i am perfect.
Mike

Hillsboro, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Merry Christmas everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spring Grove Discussions

Search the Spring Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr raphael 3,841
Antioch Police and Retail Ban Notices 6 hr Wal Mart Band Notice 37
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints 6 hr duh 73
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Jul 27 newpoly 1,864
Rebel flags flying from pick-up trucks (Aug '10) Jul 27 Res 116
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Chicagobunny 526
Do Not Visit Lakemoor Businesses Until The Red ... (Feb '13) Jul 26 stop at red 49
•••
•••
•••
Spring Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Spring Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••