Curran a wasted vote
border patrol

Crystal Lake, IL

#1 Jul 28, 2013
Saw in the local Antioch Reporter 7/27 that Sheriff Curran met with Biden on immigration reform. It seems to me that he as a elected law enforcement official of Lake County should be meeting with I.N.S. after arresting the illegals in Lake County. His pandering to the rest of our do nothing politicians shows us that he could care less about the people that elected him. I guess he's hoping for all those illegal voters to push his agenda like the do nothing politicians in Washington like Kurk and Durban. God we are so screwed in this state.
AntiochR

North Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Remember too that Curran supported the bill to give drivers licenses to illegal undocumented immigrants.
Same old stuff

Round Lake, IL

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Give them licenses so they can drive to work just to go on strike and try to get $15.00 per hour. . Smdh
Leo Justice

Mchenry, IL

#4 Aug 26, 2013
I can only hope that a real law enforcement Hunter will run against Curran and win. Starting by cracking down on illegal activity in this county instead of catering to illegal immigrants, and making sure that the inmates at the county jail are comfortable with the spectacle he put on by allegedly staying in the clink for a week. At least Curran never claimed falsely to be a Navy SEAL.
Smokey McBongwater

Round Lake, IL

#5 Aug 26, 2013
I wonder what is worse, a guy falsely claiming to have been a Navy SEAL or the buffoons that look the other way when he does. I see a lot of integrity issues here.
Just like when they hire an officer because their daddy is important somewhere. It’s worse than the “Dukes of Hazard”. Let’s elect Sheriff Roscoe P. Coletrane. At least his dog was cool.
Wing Stew

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 26, 2013
Nepotism has ruined a good force! Smokey I think the buffoons you mentioned above are equal to the liar living in Lalaland.
Watching the joke

Saint Charles, IL

#7 Sep 1, 2013
I wonder if he is down on the border handing out Lake county sheriff's applications as they sneak over the border ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camera at 173 and 83 5 hr Old Timer 14
IH Rent -- Invitation Homes Rentals (Feb '14) Sun Faith 58
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Sun Ellenwood 157
News Gliniewicz aftermath, one year later (Aug '16) Sat Quit ur bitchin 4
News Suit claims Fox Lake misappropriated $2.2 milli... Apr 21 Skip 3
Trump Trips To Mar-A-Lago Apr 21 Skip 5
antioch township supervisor Apr 16 Skip 10

Spring Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance